Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
65 views
Hi,

I have a bunch of controls inside a radajaxpanel, inside a server user control.
The control works, the postback is catch by the ajaxpanel wich is correctly displayed. But after the postback is complete, the panel does not disappear again!
The mindisplaytime is not set.

I didn't have this problem with Q3 2007
prometheus version 2007.3.1314.20
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Feb 2008
7 answers
223 views
I'm trying to install the en-GB and set it as the default on our SharePoint site.  I've downloaded and installed the dictionary, and followed all the configuration steps I can find here, but it isn't working.  Can you please tell me everything necessary to do this?
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Feb 2008
1 answer
159 views
On the appointment detail screen, the time input boxes are pretty much on top of the date picker popup button. It's the same on the demo here on this site too.

I copied over the css file and defined it as a custom skin, but I can't seem to find the area to adjust this. Is there a section in the css that I can adjust the padding or the margin for either the date picker popup button or the time input boxes to push them over a little bit?
T. Tsonev
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Feb 2008
2 answers
102 views
In Month view, is there a way to only show the current month's days like with the calendar control's ShowOtherMonthsDays="false" property?
Philip
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 22 Feb 2008
3 answers
101 views

I must be missing something obvious. In the code below, I want Button1 to perform an Ajax postback. This works as expected. I want Button2 to perform a normal (non-Ajax) postback, but it performs an Ajax postback even though it is not listed as a "trigger" in AjaxSettings. What am I doing wrong? I'm running v2007.3.1314.20.

<telerik:RadAjaxManager ID="RadAjaxManager1" runat="server">  
    <AjaxSettings> 
        <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="Button1">  
            <UpdatedControls> 
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="Panel1" /> 
            </UpdatedControls> 
        </telerik:AjaxSetting> 
    </AjaxSettings> 
</telerik:RadAjaxManager> 
 
<asp:Panel ID="Panel1" runat="server">  
    <asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" Text="Button1" /> 
    <asp:Button ID="Button2" runat="server" Text="Button2" /> 
    <asp:Label ID="Label1" runat="server" Text="Label"></asp:Label> 
</asp:Panel>  

 

Giuseppe
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Feb 2008
1 answer
161 views
I'm trying to add resources to the radscheduler (Room, Type, etc).  I see in the documentation how to do this with the datasource pulling from SQL, but what about just adding values in the code behind file and textboxes which allow the user to input whatever the want?

Thanks,
-David
T. Tsonev
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Feb 2008
2 answers
149 views

I’m using a ReadTreeView with ExpandMode set to WebService. When I expand the node, I use NodePopulating to pass the proper parameters. Then the web service method is called and returns the data to be loaded on the tree. The problem is that the data returned contains more information than just Text and Value which seem to be mapped automatically from members with the same name. But if this data doesn’t contain properties Text/Value or I want to load the tree node custom attributes collection with other values, how do I do that?

By the way, I’m using WCF and the return type is defined in a DataContract class, as in your example of the KB article at http://www.telerik.com/community/code-library/submission/b311D-bcaeek.aspx.


Thanks!
relper
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 22 Feb 2008
4 answers
242 views
Hi,

in a single asp.net page, i put 2 RadUpload "prometheus" control. i didn't set TargetFolder and TargetPhysicalFolder, because i want to handle the upload myself. I want to save files using unique file name that i generate myself.

the problem is that when i use this unique file name, not all files that are uploaded are saved on the disk. I simulate this several time, I upload 5 files and only 3 or 4, even only 2 of them are saved on the harddisk, but when I use the original file name of the files uploaded, all of them are saved successfully on the harddisk. strangely, if I run it on debug mode (pressing F5) and go through the code line by line with F10, everything is working fine, all files are saved with unique filename.

this is my code behind that handles the upload:

if (RadUpload1.UploadedFiles.Count > 0)
{
    foreach (Telerik.Web.UI.UploadedFile file1 in RadUpload1.UploadedFiles)
    {
         string newFilename = Tools.generateUniqueFilename() + file1.GetExtension();
         file1.SaveAs(Path.Combine(path, newFilename));
         images.Add(file1.FileName, file1);
         Literal1.Text += file1.FileName + " success<br/>";
     }
}
if (RadUpload2.UploadedFiles.Count > 0)
{           
      foreach (Telerik.Web.UI.UploadedFile file2 in RadUpload2.UploadedFiles)
      {
          string newFilename = Tools.generateUniqueFilename() + file2.GetExtension();
          file2.SaveAs(Path.Combine(path, newFilename));
          images.Add(file2.FileName, file2);
          Literal1.Text += file2.FileName + " success<br/>";
     }
}

I appreciate for any help.

regards,

arief
ariefimansantoso
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 22 Feb 2008
1 answer
141 views
Hello

I am trying to setup a session data source for a RadScheduler as provided by your example application for optimized queries. However, the example has

<%

@ Register TagPrefix="sds" Namespace="Telerik.Web.SessionDS" %>

and the compiler cannot find Telerik.Web.SessionDS.

Can you explain what I am doing wrong? I have tried using SessionsDataSource.dll and that won't work either.

Alternatively, is there another way to process the OnSelecting event without having to use a data source?

Thank you

Tony

T. Tsonev
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Feb 2008
3 answers
93 views
When I click the Help icon i just get a screen that says:

RadEditor Help Topics
General Buttons
Button Name

Is there something else that needs to be installed to have this documentation show up?  Thanks.
George
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Feb 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?