Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
186 views
I've implemented a solution similar to the one shown here: http://www.telerik.com/DEMOS/ASPNET/Prometheus/ToolTip/Examples/LoadOnDemand/DefaultCS.aspx

A tooltip is shown on demand, and just as in the example, the "trigger" of the tooltip is set programatically. The problem I've found is that sometimes that trigger is close to the page border and when the tooltip is shown, it appear out of the page bounds.

Is there any way to prevent that?
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Feb 2008
3 answers
148 views
Hi.

I didn't find anything on this in the forums.

What I've got is this:

One RadGrid using a usercontrol for editing.  In this usercontrol I have one RadComboBox and a RadTreeView within the ItemTemplate, similar to your online example at http://www.telerik.com/DEMOS/ASPNET/Prometheus/TreeView/Examples/Functionality/TreeViewComboBox/DefaultCS.aspx.

In the ItemTemplate of the RadComboBox I have this code:

<telerik:RadTreeView ID="treeComboKapittel" runat="server"
                                 OnNodeClick="treeComboKapittel_NodeClick">
</telerik:RadTreeView>  

and code behind

Protected Sub treeComboKapittel_NodeClick(ByVal o As Object, ByVal e As Telerik.Web.UI.RadTreeNodeEventArgs)
        comboKapittel.SelectedItem.Text = e.Node.Text
        comboKapittel.SelectedItem.Value = e.Node.Value
    End Sub

This worked just fine with the old RadControls, but when I converted to prometheus the application performs a complete postback and bypass the Ajax completely.

I need to set comboKapittel.SelectedItem.Value because the value property containts a table ID which is required upon saving the record.

I'm using Prometheus controls everywhere.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Kjell
kgg
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 22 Feb 2008
5 answers
282 views
Hello,

I try to get the selected date from Client-Side but it doesn't work :
var calendar = $find("<%= RadCalendar1.ClientID %>");
var dateselected = calendar.get_selectedDates();

How can I get the first selected date from the list ?

Thanks
Skypy
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 22 Feb 2008
1 answer
78 views
I all!
Ive recently installed the prometheus.

Ive followed the guide, now i placed a radEditor on my page. Everything looks good except that i cannot  edit the box, no buttons are working.

What can be the problem?
George
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Feb 2008
1 answer
110 views
I've not worked with a TreeView before, but it looks like that would be perfect inside the Custom Links dropdown of the RadEditor to display all the internal links of the website. The links are self referencing by ParentID and there are an unlimited number of sub nodes. 

Is there a sample of doing this with the Prometheus RadEditor and TreeView using VB?

Thanks for your help! 
George
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Feb 2008
1 answer
70 views

Hello,

I have the following problem,
i whant remove the alert "Cannot group by this column" when select Groupable = "False"
and when try to group this column, not show the alert message.

Thanks!

Juan.

Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Feb 2008
1 answer
135 views
Hello Gods,

Still the Same Error......

pls help me out.

before, ASP.NET Chart component Used in our Application but we want to update that as Prometheus Chart.

I've solved the other Version updates from ASP.NET Chart to Prometheus  chart. but I couldn't solve this Error

System.Web.UI.IScriptControl' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'

If I couldn't resolve this error means , only way to move backward and use the existing ASP.NET chart dll.

looking for your needful reply.

Thanks.
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Feb 2008
1 answer
182 views
I am porting some amount of code from regular ASP AJAX UpdatePanels to the RadAjaxManager in Prometheus Q3 2007. However, the code extensively uses UpdatePanel.Update() to update the contents of a simple update panel from code-behind. I brwosed through the documentation, but didn't manage to find such a feature in Prometheus. So, my question is: Am I missing something obvious, or there just isn't such functionality for updating from server-side?
Thank you in advance.
Vlad
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Feb 2008
3 answers
198 views
I have observed the operation of the SlidingPanes within a RadSplitter will continue to expand and disappear infinitely. If you hold your mouse in text of a tab that activates a pane it will Dance!

The mouse icon has to change a horizontal I shape.

The horizontal I shape must be produced on the initial most over of the Tab to produce the dance.


Kyle

Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Feb 2008
1 answer
124 views
Hi ,

I am using RadToolTipManager in UserControl. I am using RadGrid in this page. when i click or move at last of paging of RadGrid , by default RadToolTip activated , which is not required at paging and some error message ('the given key was not presented in the dictonary') at same. How can i removed tooltip manager at paging . I have seen some  link

http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/thread/b311D-hkamm.aspx 

I have try with this method , but this is not solution of my issue .

Thanks ,
Nawnit

Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Feb 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?