Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
0 answers
104 views
I have a RadTreeView control set to allow add/edit/delete of nodes.  What's the easiest way to loop through and save to a database and then redisplay to an end user as a RadMenu, preferably using server-side and C#? 
bdk0172
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 07 Mar 2008
1 answer
132 views
I'm looking for the best way to have text wrap around a photo.  In native Sharepoint you could drap your photo to the start of a paragraph and then click the justify right on the tool bar and the text would wrap around it very nicely.  this same procedure doesn't seem to be working with the radeditor .  It right aligns the image but it's outsite the <p> so it doesn't include the text.

Any ideas would be most helpful.
Terry
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 07 Mar 2008
3 answers
151 views
I remember in a previous thread discussion that Telerik recommends using RadAjaxManager in the master page instead of RadAjaxPanel in individual pages.

I am using RadWindow and RadTooltip as well in my application. Should I follow the same pattern to use RadWindowManager / RadTooltipManager in the master page?

Performance-wise what's better? what about the pages that don't use either RadWindow/RadTooltip?
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Mar 2008
1 answer
109 views
Hi,

I am evaluating the RadControls "Prometheus" for ASP.NET and during the process have encountered problems that I was unable to catch in the Visual Studio 2005 debugger. I am building various controls dynamically and the problems have generally been configuration errors on my part - but no clue is given to what the problems are beyond occasional "null argument" exceptions with no stack trace. Is there some kind of logging or debug facility that will generate messages to help me get to the root of the problem more quickly?

Thanks,

Alan
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Mar 2008
3 answers
75 views
I have a grid with an edit column

<telerik:GridEditCommandColumn ButtonType="ImageButton" >
<HeaderStyle Width="10%" />
</telerik:GridEditCommandColumn>

When the user clicks on it, they are send to a different window to edit the item

protected void gridGroups_ItemCommand1(object source, GridCommandEventArgs e)
{
    if (e.CommandName == "Edit")
    {
        Response.Redirect(...);
    }
}

When the user returns to the page with the grid on it and clicks on edit again nothing happens. It doesn't go into the ItemCommand event handler at all?

Anyone seen this behaviour before?

Thanks

Emmet

Vlad
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Mar 2008
5 answers
262 views
Are there any examples around using linq instead of a data table/row when using a custom user control for the form edits?
Vlad
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Mar 2008
2 answers
132 views
I added the rad editor to an existing webpart zone in MOSS. When using the image manager the 'Upload Image' tab is disabled and I am unable to upload any new images. How is this resolved? Thanks
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Mar 2008
1 answer
167 views
Hi,

Can I change the property of the picker, for example : "MinDate"? If Yes, How to change it?

I have tried this code, but it seems doesn't work.
protected void rgFamilies_ItemDataBound(object sender, Telerik.Web.UI.GridItemEventArgs e) 
{ 
            if (e.Item is GridEditableItem && (e.Item as GridEditableItem).IsInEditMode) 
            { 
                GridDateTimeColumnEditor dtpDate = editItem.EditManager.GetColumnEditor("BirthDate") as GridDateTimeColumnEditor; 
 
                dtpDate.PickerControl.MinDate = new DateTime(1900, 1, 1); 
                dtpDate.DataBind(); 
            } 
} 


Regards,

Daniel


Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Mar 2008
1 answer
89 views
Hi 
        I have created RadDock dynamicaly , I want to add Edit button on RadDock TitleBar just like igoogle.com , So how is it posible?









Dimcho
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Mar 2008
2 answers
130 views
Hi,

Anyone can help me to convert to the following example to RadControls "Prometheus"

http://www.telerik.com/demos/aspnet/Menu/Examples/Programming/CustomAttributes/DefaultCS.aspx

Regards,

Maxime
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 07 Mar 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?