Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
5 answers
153 views
Hi,
the following problem occurs after loading the application from development to server (SharePoint): I copied my application in SharePoint in the _layouts folder. All is OK, except the opening of the dialogs:
"Web.config registration is missing!"
and he can't find
" /_layouts/<folder1>/<folder2>/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx"
You know, SharePoint has a lot of web.configs ;-)
Do I need to register the "Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler" on another place?

Thanks for answering,
Andreas
George
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Mar 2008
3 answers
145 views
Hi all,

I have a radgrid with a link button on each row.  When clicked, I'd like to display a pop-up modal window where the user can enter some info.  I am doing this now using javascript.  My question is, can I use the Prometheus radWindow instead?  If so, can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Bob
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Mar 2008
1 answer
163 views
The heigth attributes appears to be mishandled on Firefox.

Setting attribute Height anything < 34 result in an editor with a 0 height content area. Setting Height anywhere from 35 to > 60 results in an editor with content area height ~151 px

Trying the solution suggested by post:
http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/thread/b311D-batgkk.aspx

Generates a Javascript error: resizer has no properties

This is a critical issue for any form where widget size must be controlled precisely to conform to the expected layout.

Is there a means to control the height of the editor in a predictable and exact manner?
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Mar 2008
5 answers
214 views
I'm trying to set the format to currency for the numbers that sit on top of the horizontal bars in my graph.  I was able to do this quite easily for the Y-axis by setting the ValueFormat = Currency, but I'm not sure how this is done for the numbers in the actual bar graph itself.

Thanks.
Giuseppe
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Mar 2008
3 answers
170 views
I've created my RadTree server-side and when I edit one of the node values, it updates properly but the other node values disappear.  Would you please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Jeff

Simon
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Mar 2008
8 answers
290 views
Hi, does RadEditor supports the format of .rtf?
If not, is there any solution to this question?
Any help appreciated.

Ricky.
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Mar 2008
1 answer
143 views
Hi

Is there a way of obtaining the "Select All" checkbox of a GridClientSelectColumn via Javascript?

Basically what I want to do is if there are unselected rows in a grid then I want the "Select All" checkbox to also be unselected.


Kind regards

Mark Eaton
Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Mar 2008
4 answers
282 views
I have been using Telerik controls for some time now and I feel the decision to imbed the control skins into the prometheus suite seems a ridiculous step backwards.

Our web based products allow the users to select aTheme which best suits thier taste and their selection is programmatically implemented.

With the New prometheus suite it is basically a pain in the A** to implement this mechanism for the fact that to make an alteration to one of the control skins (which happens reguarly) we then have to manually register this new/altered skin in the page (so we have to programatically change this link to fit the required skin as well)....... Aren't themes suppose to remove this requirement? 

We are currently thinking about ignoring Prometheus (which is a shame because I'm sure there are performance bonuses to be gained) because apart from the schedular everything else can be achieved using the old ASP.Net controls with alot less annoyance (from failed installs through to actual use).

Is this just a temporary issue with the custom skin situation and if so when would you expect it to be corrected ?
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Mar 2008
1 answer
135 views
Hello,

I am with a performance problem in the handling of the grid.

For example,
If a grid manipulate hierarchical, the deployment of data takes a long time.

Now if the public pryecto sample that comes with telerik, the grids work properly.

How can I solve this problem? 

Thank you very much.

Juan
Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Mar 2008
1 answer
94 views
I have placed rad charts in different rad docks on a dashboard page. I would like to save the dock state when user moves docks from one place to the other. I would like to load this new dock state when user logs into my website next time. The dock state should be saved in the database when user click on save state button and it should be loaded from the database when user logs on next time to my website. I don't want the HttpCookie for saving the dock state configuration. How can I achive this?
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 Mar 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?