Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
100 views
I have set my RAD grid to use the Mac skin.  I'd like to change the formatting of the command area to make the font smaller as well as making the height of the rows in the grid shorter.

I have read posts talking about the skins folder, but in Prometheus, I do not have a skins folder.  I tried creating my own .GridCommandRow_Mac css entry but it is ignored.
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Mar 2008
1 answer
158 views

Hi,There

I m using Prometheus RadEditor and I m trying to Paste the Text from CustomDialogBox..But problem is it  add extra space at the end
for E.G

Should work like this:

ABCDEG Paste Text HIJKLM

Result:

ABCDEG
Paste Text
HIJKLM


I have  referred below link
http://www.telerik.com/DEMOS/ASPNET/Prometheus/Editor/Examples/CustomDialogs/DefaultCS.aspx

IF i use     editor.PasteHtml(args.questionText);      this line of code its working perfect   but i use

editor.PasteHtml("<div overflow=\"auto\" class=\"BmiNonEditable\">" + args.questionText +"</div>");

it didn't paste the text on right spot.. and i really want to use this DIV tag..
cuz i m applying style to paste text and didn't allow to change the paste text (only formatting is allowed)

And My Class Style has nothing in it.

<

style type="text/css">

.BmiNonEditable{}

</style>

Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Mar 2008
2 answers
126 views
Is there a way when you the user presses the edit button in the grid to open a radwindow instead of the edit template?  If an item mets a certain condition I need to handle the edit differently.

protected void RadGrid1_ItemDataBound(object sender, Telerik.Web.UI.GridItemEventArgs e)
        {

            if ((e.Item is GridEditFormItem && e.Item.IsInEditMode) && (m_status == -3)) //its draft open rad window
            {
                  //Some how trigger radwindow to open here
                 /*  what goes here to trigger an ajaxpostback javascript trigger
                 *   for window open?
                */
            }
            else if (e.Item is GridEditFormItem && e.Item.IsInEditMode)
            {
                   //Populate the template form as usual
}
}
John
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 27 Mar 2008
7 answers
212 views
Hi

I've got a page consisting of the Telerik tabstrip control and then the RadMultiPage control with RadPageViews inside of that. I've used the Prometheus AjaxManager to manage the loading of the tabs which works well with the other controls e.g. Pr Combobox, Pr Treeview however when I have the Pr Editor included on one of the tabs I run into problems. The first time the tab is loaded everything is fine. When I then change tab and then go back to the editor tab, I get a javascript error:

Sys.InvalidOperationException: Two components with the same id 'ctl00_contentMain_editTitle_toolbarMode' can't be added to the application

After this, the editor control stops working / rendering correctly.

Is this occuring because of mixing the ASP.Net controls and Prometheus? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Keith
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Mar 2008
2 answers
137 views
Is there a demo or kb article on how to integrate RadWindow with RadMenu?  For example, when I click on a menu item called 'Select Folder', it will open a FolderPicker.aspx page with RadWindow.  When the user selects a folder, the dialog closes, sends the selected folder name and id back to the main page, and invokes the menu item to do an ajax callback.  On the serverside, the menu's click event is fired and the selected node is 'Select Folder' and somehow the page can retrieve the selected foldername and id on the server side.  And if this can all be done in a generic, reusable way, that would be best =P .
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Mar 2008
1 answer
185 views
Hi,
Could help me to get the time as codebehind. I have created one TimePicker but I'm not able to open the popup and get the time to link to my code

How to allow pick the Time in the aspx page and Use the selected time in the Codebehind cs.

<telerik:RadTimePicker ID="RadTimeIn" runat="server" style="vertical-align:middle;" Width="30px">  
                        <TimeView StartTime="12:0:0" EndTime="21:31:00" Interval="0:30:0" Columns="5" TimeFormat="HH:mm" Culture="en-US" runat="server">   
                        </TimeView> 
                        <DateInput DateFormat="HH:mm" Culture="en-US" runat="server"></DateInput>   
                    </telerik:RadTimePicker> 
cs

DateTime

timeIn = ?

Time is DataTime or string?

regards

Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Mar 2008
12 answers
508 views
Is there a way I can skin all Prometheus controls by adding a value to my Web.config file?  I found an example on how to do this with the original RadControls, but a Google Search and a forum search gave me no results.  A link to that forum post is:
http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/thread/b311D-tctdd.aspx

Thanks in advance,

Mike Joseph
Rational Animal
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 27 Mar 2008
2 answers
269 views

I followed the directions from this thread(http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/thread/b311D-bbkaaa.aspx) to copy the Default skin folder to my project and I registered the css in the ASPX page.  On my page, I have a placeholder and a button inside an UpdatePanel.  In the button's Click event, I have the following code, but I don't get a new editor when I click it. 

RadEditor

re = new RadEditor();

re.ID =

"re" + editorCount.ToString();

re.Height =

Unit.Pixel(400);

re.Width =

Unit.Pixel(800);

re.EditModes =

EditModes.All;

re.Skin =

"Default";

re.EnableEmbeddedSkins =

false;

string[] images = new string[] { "~/AssocImages" };

re.ImageManager.ViewPaths = images;

re.ImageManager.UploadPaths = images;

re.ImageManager.DeletePaths = images;

re.ImageManager.MaxUploadFileSize = 50000000;

string[] docs = new string[] { "~/AssocDocuments" };

re.DocumentManager.ViewPaths = docs;

re.DocumentManager.UploadPaths = docs;

re.DocumentManager.DeletePaths = docs;

re.DocumentManager.MaxUploadFileSize = 50000000;

editorCount++;

phContent.Controls.Add(re);

George
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Mar 2008
4 answers
131 views
Hello,

I try to use events like onclientclose but it never fire.
I tried to add that in design mode:

<

telerik:RadWindow ID="rdwPwd" runat="server" Modal="true" Skin="Office2007" DestroyOnClose="false" OnClientClose="OnClientClose"></telerik:RadWindow>

and in by javascript:

ownd.add_Close(func);  //this one give me stack out of bound error

function func(a, b) {}  

and :

ownd.OnClientClose = func // not work either.

So how can I fire these events?

Regards,
Elton

Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Mar 2008
2 answers
160 views
<%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="TestPage.aspx.vb" Inherits="TestPage" %> 
 
<%@ Register Assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" Namespace="Telerik.Web.UI" TagPrefix="telerik" %> 
 
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> 
 
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" > 
<head runat="server">  
    <title>Untitled Page</title> 
</head> 
<body topmargin="0" leftmargin="0" onload="Show()">  
    <form id="form1" runat="server">  
    <div> 
        <input type="button" value="Test" onclick="Show()" /> 
      
        <telerik:RadScriptManager ID="rsmItemViewer" runat="server" EnablePageMethods="True">  
        </telerik:RadScriptManager> 
 
        <telerik:RadProgressArea ID="RadProgressArea1" runat="server">  
        </telerik:RadProgressArea> 
        <telerik:RadProgressManager ID="RadProgressManager1" runat="server" /> 
 
        <telerik:RadCodeBlock ID="RadCodeBlock1" runat="server">  
        <script type="text/javascript" language="javascript">  
            function Show()  
            {  
                var oProgArea = $find('<%= RadProgressArea1.ClientID %>');  
                alert(oProgArea);  
                oProgArea.show();  
            }  
        </script> 
        </telerik:RadCodeBlock> 
    </div> 
    </form> 
</body> 
</html> 

The preceding code shows that I am attempting to display the RadProgressArea on page load.  The Show() function is called onLoad of the page and also from a input button click.  oProgArea is found to be null when called from the onLoad body event and works as expected when called from the input button click.

What am I doing wrong here?

Seth
Seth
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 27 Mar 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?