Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
94 views
Hi,
in the documentation under r.a.d. calendar V2.2 help -> Time Picker -> Client - Side API, there is a section there with a code sample:

Getting/Setting the time client-side


RadTimeView exposes a rich client-side API that allows you to control its behavior. You can manipulate the time selection by using the GetDate() / SetDate() methods:

JavaScript Copy Code
var radTimePicker = <%= RadTimePicker1.ClientID %>;
var timeView = radTimePicker.GetTimeView();
var time = timeView.GetDate();

the last line is incorrect and should read :
var time = timeView.GetTime();

as the RadTimePicker does not have a GetDate() function and if you copy the code as presented her it will not work.

Regards
Roger
Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Mar 2008
1 answer
155 views
Hello,

Is it possible to use the aggregate feature on the hyperlink column?

(such as Count or Custom ?)

As I would like show the total items in the footer column.



Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Mar 2008
1 answer
115 views
Hi Telerik Folk,

I'm using your example of uploading and displaying the 'FileName' and 'ContentLength', but for me, instead of just displaying the file name, I am getting the full file path and file name of the location I've uploaded from after each upload.

How can I only show the file name?

Thanks,

JJ
Sophy
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Mar 2008
6 answers
242 views
Hi,

I'm using 2 radTimePicker's in a user control and want to use javascript to access the controls ie when 1 control timer is set it then clears the other timer timer.

Using the doco I did it this way & wrote the script in the control:

var

radTimeOut = find$(<%= RadTimePickerOut.ClientID %>);

function ClearOutTime(sender, e){
//used by timerIN
    radTimeOut.clear();
}

ClearOutTime function is used by the first timer.

However I'm getting javascript errors on the page & am thinking that when the user control gets renderd in the web page I'm losing the clientID.....any ideas??

I can access dates from the arguments passed to the function so that part is working.

Regards
Roger

Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Mar 2008
4 answers
118 views
Hi,
The latest RadGrid has a bug with scrolling the column headers.

If you confine the grid to an area that forces a vertical scrollbar, the horizontal scrollbar will successfully move the headers with the grid data.

However, if the grid has a large enough area that it doesn't require a vertical scrollbar, then scrolling the horizontal scrollbar with move the grid data but the headers will remain fixed!

Looking forward to a swift fix.

Regards,
Daron
Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Mar 2008
1 answer
117 views

Following is my codes, how do I use Telerik RadMenu as a context menu of Telerik RadTreeView?

Many thanks for your replying.

<telerik:RadTreeView ID="RadTreeView1" runat="server">
   <CollapseAnimation Duration="100" Type="OutQuint" />
   <ExpandAnimation Duration="100" Type="OutQuart" />
</telerik:RadTreeView>

<telerik:RadMenu ID="RadMenu1" runat="server" Flow="Vertical">
   <DefaultGroupSettings ExpandDirection="Auto" Flow="Vertical" />
   <CollapseAnimation Duration="200" Type="OutQuint" />
      <Items>
         <telerik:RadMenuItem runat="server" ExpandMode="ClientSide" Text="Add 
            Node">
         <GroupSettings ExpandDirection="Auto" Flow="Vertical" />
         </telerik:RadMenuItem>
         
         <telerik:RadMenuItem runat="server" ExpandMode="ClientSide" 
            Text="Delete Node">
         <GroupSettings ExpandDirection="Auto" Flow="Vertical" />
         </telerik:RadMenuItem>
         
         <telerik:RadMenuItem runat="server" ExpandMode="ClientSide"
            Text="Rename Node">
         <GroupSettings ExpandDirection="Auto" Flow="Vertical" />
         </telerik:RadMenuItem>
      </Items>
<ExpandAnimation Type="OutQuart" />

Atanas Korchev
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Mar 2008
2 answers
151 views

Hi,

I am using a RowSelected javascript function on two seperate grid instances - on different pages and was just wondering why I would be getting two different base values from the following code:

function RowSelected(sender, eventArgs)  
{  
   var dataItem = $get(eventArgs.get_id());  
   var radGrid = sender;  
   var MasterTable = radGrid.get_masterTableView();  
   var cell = MasterTable.getCellByColumnUniqueName(sender.get_masterTableView().get_dataItems()[dataItem.rowIndex-1],
"ColUniqueName");  
} 

In one instance the dataItem.rowIndex returns a base of 0, while in my other grid it returns a base index of 1. Is the base rowIndex dependant on a specific feature of the grid? 

Michael
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 27 Mar 2008
1 answer
194 views
Hi,

I try to format for only Time output in RadGrid. How to make 19:00 with no date.Datasource is datatime. 
Actually I have  DataFormatString="{0:dd/MM/yyyy hh:mm}"
Regards
Richard
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 27 Mar 2008
3 answers
178 views
Hello,

I have created an image button in the titlebar of a RadDock and am trying to execute a command when the user clicks on this button.  I'm basically trying to get the RadDock to collapase or expand when this imagebutton is clicked.  I don't want to do a postback either...so it needs to hit JavaScript.

ImageButton btnDocExpand = new ImageButton();
btnDocExpand.ImageUrl = "Vista/Dock/rdExpand.gif";           
btnDocExpand.OnClientClick = "btnExpand_ONCLICK";
btnDocExpand.AlternateText = "Expand";
btnDocExpand.ID = woAlert.title + "Expand";
rdoAlert.TitlebarContainer.Controls.Add(btnDocExpand);


Thanks!!

Travis
David
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 27 Mar 2008
3 answers
82 views
We came across this issue while testing the tree view control. We have developed a composite control that uses RadTreeView with editing allowed for node names. If we set the node text to a string enclosed in <> the tree doesnt render anything at all. Rather it just shows an empty text node. RadTreeView control should rather HTML encode the node texts before rendering. 

In fact we saw the same issue on the Telerik's demo site http://www.telerik.com/demos/aspnet/prometheus/TreeView/Examples/Functionality/NodeEditing/DefaultCS.aspx as well. Please do let us know if Telerik plans on fixing this anytime soon.

Thanks!
Amit Rahul
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 27 Mar 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?