Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
103 views
Hi,

I have a radplitter inside a table.
The slidingpane that I put inside the radsplitter does not expand.

In the code below, can anyone see any obvious errors?

Best regards,
Stig

<
telerik:RadSplitter ID="RadSplitter1" runat="server" Orientation="Vertical"
ResizeMode="AdjacentPane" SplitBarsSize="" Height="100%" Width="100%">
<telerik:RadPane ID="RadPane1" runat="server" Height="100%" Width="22px"
Scrolling="None" Collapsed="False">
<telerik:RadSlidingZone ID="RadSlidingZone1" runat="server" Width="22px">
<telerik:RadSlidingPane ID="RadSlidingPane1" runat="server" Title="Projekter"
Width="150px">
Projekter
</telerik:RadSlidingPane>
</telerik:RadSlidingZone>
</telerik:RadPane>
Soren
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 14 Apr 2008
1 answer
133 views
Hello to everybody,
I'm plannig to deploy RadControls of ASP.NET Ajax (I really think that "Prometheus" sounds better but is my personal opinion) on my existing web sites developed with the "old" RadControls for ASP.NET.
Now I have a folder called "RadControls" in the root of each of my websites with inside a directory for every control (editor,treeviews etc) and into I put a custom skin that my graphical team created with my brand color and style.
If I understand well the deployment of RadControls of ASP.NET Ajax will delete the RadControls directory, because it will include anything in only one DLL (cool thing).
If so, where will I put the custom skins? Where the translation of every controls? Finally, where the custom (o modified the basic one) dialogs of RadEditor?

Thanks for claryfing me that things. I'm exicitng to pass to the new version asap.


Gianluca
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Apr 2008
3 answers
192 views
Hi,

I have a rad grid using a template for formEdit. I've placed a bunch of controls and bound them to data, but I need to sed the combo box data sources from my VB code. How do I access controls inside the FormTemplate?

I tried FindControl, but I must be missing something in here(VB):

CType(Me.rgrdOrders.FindControl("cboSuppliers"), DropDownList) 

Everything I try returns "Nothing"
alan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 14 Apr 2008
1 answer
175 views
OnClientDoubleClick does not fire if there is a OnNodeClick specified. Is this by design or a bug?

Could not find anything in the documentation one way or another.

Thanks.
Dimitar Milushev
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Apr 2008
1 answer
148 views
Hi,

    I have an app where I create RadDoc objects on the fly.  Each object contains html and a command button that opens a radwindow containing a rad editor for the user to edit the content of each rad dock object.  After closing the rad window the drag and drop functionality of all the rad dock objects is disabled.   Even  using the standard close behavior on the rad window causes the problem.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave
Sophy
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Apr 2008
1 answer
131 views
Hi

How do I use Javascript to add a tooltip to a node?

I can set text, values and image url's but I couldn't find any documentation to do this client side, only server side.


Kind regards

Mark Eaton
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Apr 2008
1 answer
213 views

I want to disable a combobox when I page loads and then use the Javascript to enable it.

This is the problem
>> If I use the server side disable method to disable the control then post-back does not have its value. So I can't do it from server side.
>> From client side I want to disable it when the page loads but if I call RegisterStartupScript() method to disable the control then it gives error that the control is not found - that may be because control is not loaded yet.
>> RadComboBox does have OnClientLoaded method - that can be used - but then I have so many controls on page and I would like to disable all of them in function rather than setting this property for each control.

I believe easy solution "to call a javascript when all telerik controls are loaded" is available but just I don't know
-Piyush
Rosi
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Apr 2008
8 answers
317 views
Hi,
 
I need to show only the all day div when I am in day view in the scheduler. So no hours zone. We just need to show a list of all day events.
Is there a way of implementing this?
If not, can it be implemented in the next versions?

PS: I could not find anything useful, so I tried to use a javascript piece of code. I cannot make it work correctly though. The main problem is that the rendered div does not have an ID set up.

Kind regards,
Raluca.
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Apr 2008
1 answer
93 views

It binds - but the image doesn't show on the left of the text

<?

xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<

ItemCollection>

<

Item Text="create" Url="~/Create.aspx" ImageUrl="~/App_Themes/Default/images/Images/create-menu.gif">

</

Item></ItemCollection>

<

telerik:RadMenu ID="RadMenu1" runat="server" Skin="Default2006"

DataSourceID="XmlDataSource1" DataTextField="Text"

DataNavigateUrlField="Url" Width="952">

<

CollapseAnimation Type="OutQuint" Duration="200"></CollapseAnimation>

</telerik:RadMenu>

Atanas Korchev
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Apr 2008
12 answers
731 views
In this other thread I asked about built in AJAX capability for the Prometheus Grid. and Vlad answered that the Prometheus Grid does not have AJAX capability built into it and to use RadAjaxManager to get that capability. I wanted to find out if will there be AJAX capability built into the Prometheus Grid in a future release? I am curious b/c I really like the built in capability in the regular RadGrid. In my mind it seems cleaner, if all I want to do is update the Grid, doing something like a rebind; as I do not need to include a RadAjaxManager and RadLoadingTemplate to accomplish this. However, there may be some advantages to not including this capability. So wanted to see what the official Telerik thoughts were on this.

Thank you.


Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Apr 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?