Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
136 views
Hi I need to convert datatable item to griddataitem. How should i convert it....

The problem is on page load i need to bind a data table item to a griddataitem...

please respong
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 12 May 2008
1 answer
119 views
I am using RadGrid.I want count of all the rows in a grid into Footer Template when i will change data of a row in Grid.
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 12 May 2008
4 answers
172 views
Is it possible to make the grid jump to the last page (grid is using paging), during a postback (server-side) ... or through a combination of sever-side initiated client-site code?
Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 12 May 2008
2 answers
278 views
Is there a property that can be set on a RadGrid to not allow horizontal scrolling or do I just have to play with the width of the grid to get rid of the scroll bar. I want vertical scroll bars and am just wondering if there is something more specific than AllowScrolling.

Thanks.
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 12 May 2008
4 answers
166 views
I'm using gantt chart and have given it source from sql database,
what i want is that, start date and end date to be provided for the range for a particular task to be begin from and end to the end date, besides that percentage completed.

So my question is, how to bind the same axis to start from and end to range for the gantt chart axis
aman
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 12 May 2008
0 answers
96 views
Hi,
Im using RadAjaxManager in my usercontrols, its working fine with .net vs2008 projects, but same control if im loading in webpart (MOSS2007) its not working properly,
Issue No.1 - In very first load in webpart all telerik controls are loading correctly and if any postback occurs in page then the controls are missing the functionality and not at all firing the events.

Need to add any stuff additionally for this? guide me to fix the issue.
I need to use only radajaxmanager in my project not Updatepanel and RadAjaxPanel.
My software configuration : VS2008, 3.5 framework, Telerik Radcontrols for ASP.NET Ajax, MOSS 2007.

Regards
Jeyaraman
jai
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 11 May 2008
1 answer
63 views
Hi,
I *think* I saw a control somewhere on this site that was basically a flyout tabstrip, it was attached to the side of a panel, and the text in the tab was rotated to vertical.  Upon clicking a tab, a small flyout window appeared with some content. 

I am pretty sure it was somewhere on Telerik's site, but I can't seem to find it now.  Can someone tell me if this control exists, and which one it is?  I just purchased the complete license, so I should have it if it is there.

Thanks
Jason Maronge
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 11 May 2008
1 answer
162 views
Hiya,

I'm trying to use a scheduler component on a page (inside a page which uses a master page). I've dragged a scheduler component over, along with a script handler. All works fine unless I double click to go into insert mode (advanced insert is set to true) doing so returns the following errors :-

Error: handlers[i] is undefined
Source File: http://xxx/bdn/ScriptResource.axd?d=3eelDjQmjfkesXpbjoIZwXiW7spZhe4a-YSKRe-CcSK0QKHZY8QtV5Q9O_8QCqlErkI-33zsaJpfiqFutXkX17fQO9-RqXG4Fc3j2JQ5g9g1&t=633329921543222240
Line: 3529

Followed by:
Error: Sys.ArgumentTypeException: Object of type 'Function' cannot be converted to type 'String'.
Parameter name: id
Source File: http://xxx/bdn/ScriptResource.axd?d=3eelDjQmjfkesXpbjoIZwXiW7spZhe4a-YSKRe-CcSK0QKHZY8QtV5Q9O_8QCqlErkI-33zsaJpfiqFutXkX17fQO9-RqXG4Fc3j2JQ5g9g1&t=633329921543222240
Line: 4760

Has anyone encountered this before?

Source code of app :-

<%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/bcom.master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="eventcal.aspx.cs" Inherits="events_eventcal" Title="Untitled Page" %> 
 
<%@ Register assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" namespace="Telerik.Web.UI" tagprefix="telerik" %> 
<%@ Register assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" namespace="System.Web.UI" tagprefix="asp" %> 
 
<asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="head" Runat="Server"> 
</asp:Content> 
<asp:Content ID="Content2" ContentPlaceHolderID="mainContent" Runat="Server"> 
    <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server"> 
    </asp:ScriptManager> 
    <br /> 
    <telerik:RadScheduler ID="RadScheduler1" runat="server" DataEndField="End"  
        DataKeyField="ID" DataSourceID="ObjectDataSource1" DataStartField="Start"  
        DataSubjectField="Subject" AllowDelete="False" Height="570px"  
        SelectedView="MonthView" Skin="Black" StartEditingInAdvancedForm="False"  
        StartInsertingInAdvancedForm="True" Width="760px"> 
        <DayView UserSelectable="False" /> 
        <WeekView UserSelectable="False" /> 
    </telerik:RadScheduler> 
    <asp:ObjectDataSource ID="ObjectDataSource1" runat="server"  
        SelectMethod="AllData" TypeName="AppointmentList"></asp:ObjectDataSource> 
</asp:Content> 
 
 

Thanks in advance!
mitch
John
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 May 2008
7 answers
308 views
Hi guys, I have challanged an Infragistics customer to attempt to replicate very closely the Outlook 2007 application. Being an ex IG customer I thought this was impossible with their controls as their implentation of the webcombo and lack of splitter (back then) meant that it could just not be done. The guy has accepted the challange and in less than 5 hours achieved this

http://outlook.visualstudiotutorials.com/

Now there has been a counter challange and I have been asked to prove the Telerik controls can do the same thing. I have accepted the challange and will start immediately. However I have hit a little stumbling block. Using this example

http://www.telerik.com/DEMOS/ASPNET/Prometheus/Panelbar/Examples/ApplicationScenarios/OutlookNavigation/DefaultCS.aspx

i have begun my own implementation. In my implementation the panelbar exists on the left side of a splitter whilst the grid is on the right. However I am not quite sure how to make the panel bar extend to the full height of the splitter. What height settings do I need to apply to the multipage and the panelbar so that they fill the entire height and width of the left pane.
DarkProfit
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 May 2008
2 answers
146 views

When setting a ChartSeries to Appearance.LegendDisplayMode = Charting.ChartSeriesLegendDisplayMode.ItemLabels, is there a way to display the values in the legend?

The legend seems to use the item "Name" and not the "Label" as the ChartSeriesLegendDisplayMode.ItemLabels suggests.

I set the item like this (e.g.):
  item.Name = "My Item";
  item.Label.TextBlock.Text = item.Name + " #%";

Is it possible here to get the legend to display "My Item 50%" rather than just "My Item" (using c#)?

Thank you..

Anders Mad.
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 10 May 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?