Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
185 views
Hi,

I´m trying to use a custom skin on ToolBar for ASP.NET AJAX, but it keeps using the built-in skin.

I have set the attributes:
... EnableEmbeddedSkins="false" Skin="Default" ...

I have registered the CSS-files:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="Skins/ToolBar.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="Skins/Default/ToolBar.Default.css" />

I have set up the Skins folder-structure.

Have I forgotten anything?

::Daniel

Daniel Palm
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 12 May 2008
4 answers
173 views
If you are using a PanelBar with Scrolling child groups like this example, is it possible to get the selected item to scroll back into view if the page does a PostBack?

--
Stuart
Dan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 12 May 2008
2 answers
150 views
Hello All,

I want to know, is there any plans to have the Rotator Control as in ASP.net in the new Prometheus collection...

Bets regards,
Waleed
Paul
Telerik team
 answered on 12 May 2008
3 answers
170 views
I have a nested splitter set up using the following code:

<telerik:RadSplitter ID="RadSplitter1" runat="server" Skin="WebBlue" Orientation="Horizontal" Height="100%" Width="100%"> 
            <telerik:RadPane ID="TopPane" runat="server" Height="75px" Scrolling="none"> 
                <div id="Header"> 
                    <uc1:Header ID="Header1" runat="server" />                             
                </div>   
            </telerik:RadPane> 
            <telerik:RadPane ID="BottomPane" runat="server" Scrolling="none"> 
                <telerik:RadSplitter ID="RadSplitter2" Skin="WebBlue" Orientation="Vertical"  
                    runat="server" LiveResize="true"> 
                    <telerik:RadPane ID="LeftPane" runat="server" Width="300px" MinWidth="200" MaxWidth="800"> 
                        <div id="NavTree"> 
                            <asp:ContentPlaceHolder ID="ContentLeft" runat="server"> 
                            </asp:ContentPlaceHolder> 
                        </div> 
                    </telerik:RadPane> 
                    <telerik:RadSplitBar ID="RadSplitBar1" runat="server" /> 
                    <telerik:RadPane ID="MainPane" runat="server"> 
                        <div id="OuterContentArea"> 
                            <asp:contentplaceholder id="ContentMain" runat="server"> 
                            </asp:contentplaceholder>              
                        </div>  
                    </telerik:RadPane> 
                </telerik:RadSplitter>             
            </telerik:RadPane> 
        </telerik:RadSplitter> 

In my header, I have a RadMenu control.  The problem is that the menus items drop down behind the "BottomPane" RadPane.  I've tried changing the z-order using CSS on the RadMenu control and the menu item that drops down, but that doesn't work.  Please advise.

Thanks,
Matt
Alex Gyoshev
Telerik team
 answered on 12 May 2008
1 answer
138 views
I have have a application where i have created a usercontrol which contain six combobox ,three combobox is used to populate another three combobox one each,now  i have kept  all the combobox in Rad Ajax panel, my application is hosted in MOSS environment  ,what happen is whenever i try to select an item in the ComboBox to populate the other combobox it throw an ERROR :

Assertion Failed Length of the element and JSON must be same.
break into debugger
its hangs the application.

Another issue is it thrown  called  Event is not Valid  or call back is not valid 
.
Another issue is we have used 2007 last release trial version controls ,but now we have obtained the license of the prometheus so we have to change the whole reference type in the aspx as well as code behind page  this requires lot of time  which we dont have now, is there any backward compatibility support provided ,

VERY URGENT
regards sanjeev

  
Dimitar Milushev
Telerik team
 answered on 12 May 2008
5 answers
152 views
Could someone assist and respond to the latest request in this thread:

http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/thread/b311D-bdkatb.aspx


I realized that I had originally posted to the incorrect forum.  It should be in this one instead.
Iana Tsolova
Telerik team
 answered on 12 May 2008
1 answer
108 views
Hi,
  I am using a telerik:RadAjaxPanel in which i have a telerik:RadGrid.
I am binding a edit event of the grid like..

InHouseRadGrid.EditCommand +=

new Telerik.Web.UI.GridCommandEventHandler(RdgInHouse_EditCommand);

in a server side code.

But everytime i click on the edit button an error comes in popup like     "Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerParserErrorException......"

And, if i remove this telerik:RadAjaxPanel no error comes but the page get postback (which i didn't want).

Please suggest me some way.


Thanks
Raju. 
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 12 May 2008
3 answers
383 views
<telerik:radcombobox   
                id="rcbPayEndDates" 
                Runat="server"                              
                Skin="WindowsXP" 
                ShowToggleImage="True" 
                AutoPostBack="True" 
                Height="150px" 
                AllowCustomText="False" 
                MarkFirstMatch="False" 
                HighlightTemplatedItems="true" 
                DropDownWidth="300px"   
                  
                OnClientSelectedIndexChanging="handleDateChange"                              
                > 
                <headertemplate> 
                  <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" style="width:100%; text-align:left;" > 
                     <tr> 
                           <td style="width:100px;">  
                              Pay End Date  
                           </td> 
                           <td style="width:80px;">  
                              Pay Cycle  
                           </td> 
                           <td style="width:50px;">  
                              School  
                           </td> 
                           <td style="width:70px;">                                              
                              Org                                                                                 
                           </td> 
                     </tr> 
                  </table>                                  
               </headertemplate> 
               <itemtemplate> 
                    <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" style="width:100%; text-align:left;">  
                     <tr> 
                        <td style="width:100px;">  
                           <%# Format(DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "PAY_END_DATE"), "yyyy-MM-dd")%> 
                        </td> 
                        <td style="width:80px;">  
                           <%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "PAY_SCHEDULE") %> 
                        </td> 
                        <td style="width:50px;">  
                           <%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "HOME_SCHOOL_CTR") %> 
                        </td> 
                        <td style="width:50px;">                                              
                           <%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "HOME_DEPT_ORG") %>                                                                             
                        </td> 
                     </tr> 
                  </table>         
                          
                </itemtemplate> 
         </telerik:radcombobox> 
Hello,

I'm in the process of converting all my classic RadComboBoxes to Prometheus.  One issue I'm running into is that when I have a multi-column dropdown, there always appears to be a horizontal scrollbar in the dropdown.  I'm using tables in the header and item templates, but I can't seem to find a combination of width settings for the tables in the templates, cells, or DropDownWidth that eliminates this.

The only way I can do it is to eliminate the DropDownWidth setting from the RadComboBox and set the Width of the entire RadComboBox to the width I wanted for the dropdown.  However, this is not really want I need, I really need the RadComboBox to be smaller in width than the dropdown so I can display more information in the dropdown without taking up too much room on the page with the actual RadComboBox.

Is anyone else having trouble with the dropdown having horizontal scrollbars with MultiColumn setups?

Here is the code I am using:

<telerik:radcombobox   
                id="rcbPayEndDates" 
                Runat="server"                              
                Skin="WindowsXP" 
                ShowToggleImage="True" 
                AutoPostBack="True" 
                Height="150px" 
                AllowCustomText="False" 
                MarkFirstMatch="False" 
                HighlightTemplatedItems="true" 
                DropDownWidth="300px"   
                  
                OnClientSelectedIndexChanging="handleDateChange"                              
                > 
                <headertemplate> 
                  <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" style="width:100%; text-align:left;" > 
                     <tr> 
                           <td style="width:100px;">  
                              Pay End Date  
                           </td> 
                           <td style="width:80px;">  
                              Pay Cycle  
                           </td> 
                           <td style="width:50px;">  
                              School  
                           </td> 
                           <td style="width:70px;">                                              
                              Org                                                                                 
                           </td> 
                     </tr> 
                  </table>                                  
               </headertemplate> 
               <itemtemplate> 
                    <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" style="width:100%; text-align:left;">  
                     <tr> 
                        <td style="width:100px;">  
                           <%# Format(DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "PAY_END_DATE"), "yyyy-MM-dd")%> 
                        </td> 
                        <td style="width:80px;">  
                           <%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "PAY_SCHEDULE") %> 
                        </td> 
                        <td style="width:50px;">  
                           <%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "HOME_SCHOOL_CTR") %> 
                        </td> 
                        <td style="width:50px;">                                              
                           <%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "HOME_DEPT_ORG") %>                                                                             
                        </td> 
                     </tr> 
                  </table>         
                          
                </itemtemplate> 
         </telerik:radcombobox> 

Thanks,
Chris
Paul
Telerik team
 answered on 12 May 2008
3 answers
175 views
After I check on a node and handle that on the code behind, the node that was checked collapses.

Please help!
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 12 May 2008
3 answers
111 views
Hi,

How can I update text in a grid item using client script?

grtz,

Walter
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 12 May 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?