Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
141 views
Hi all ,
I have a table below :

    Title           Number                Currency

    abc               500                     200
    bcd               -100                   100
    def                 400                     350
     efg                250                    150

I set :
     X-Axis  = Title
    Y-Axis  = Number
    Y-Axis2 = Currency

When I bind that table into radchart , X-Axis of Y-Axis and X-Axis of Y-Axis2  are not same  . Why ? Can you explain that problem ?
Althought , radchart have only a X-Axis Property
Thanks
Phong

   
Ves
Telerik team
 answered on 15 May 2008
3 answers
158 views
In a rg:
  <telerik:RadGrid ID="rg" runat="server">
    <MasterTableView DataKeyNames="FormId" CommandItemDisplay="Top" EditMode="InPlace">
      <Columns>
I have two <telerik:GridTemplateColumn... />. One with a checkbox and the other with a dropdownlist inside the <EditItemTemplate>.

How do I access controls inside the <EditItemTemplate> of a GridTemplateColumn when the "Insert new record" button in the CommandItem (I like to load the dropdown list and set checked on the checkbox)?

I can access the controls from the ItemDataBound RadGrid event (Case GridItemType.EditItem). I this is the place, how do I then distinguish between EditMode and InsertMode?

Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 15 May 2008
5 answers
173 views
I want to use a gantt chart for scheduling projects in my company.  I would like to have a completion percentage represented graphically for each item in my gantt chart.  is it possible?

here is an example of what i am looking for

http://www.dundas.com/Gallery/Chart/NET/index.aspx?Img=GanttFlash
Ves
Telerik team
 answered on 15 May 2008
3 answers
208 views
Is the end user manual planned to be ported to the new version of the editor?  I see the latest version of the manual is for the v7 editor...what version is the ASP.NET AJAX Q1 2008 version anyway?
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 15 May 2008
7 answers
312 views
hi,
 
I am using  RadGrid.Net2.

I am getting the EnableAJAXLoadingTemplate property well but i am not getting the  LoadingTemplateTransparency property .
 
LoadingTemplateTransparency  property is missing in aspx, code behind and also on VS 2005 object browser i have not found any property name LoadingTemplateTransparency under RadGrid.

 can anyone help me out.. what i am missing?

Thanks
--Mohsin
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 15 May 2008
3 answers
170 views
Hi,

1. Select the image here: http://www.telerik.com/DEMOS/ASPNET/Prometheus/Editor/Examples/Default/DefaultCS.aspx and copy (Ctrl+C)
2. Go to a different line and paste (Ctrl+V)

Notice how the pasted img in the source has the absolute path rather than relative. This is major pain when the site is edited with a different URL than the live site.

Thanks.
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 15 May 2008
1 answer
148 views
Ok, I have the directory structure
App_themes/{theme}
     /Images
     {theme}.css
     {theme}.skin
     *.gif(s)

i am using a rad:ComboBox in my web page.

What I am trying to do is move the DropArrow.gif, moreResults.gif,ScrollDown.gif into the images directory. When I place the files in the images dir they do not display on the page. Viewing the properties of the image from the browser is shows their path as ...../app_themes/{theme}/drowArrow.gif.

Is there a way to set the location of the image used by the ComboBox Control?  There are other images referenced from the CSS I am able to move into the images folder.  Such as the dropDownBg.gif image.  However, the DropArrow.gif is not set using the CSS.

I started off using the WebBlue Theme supplied by Telerik and have started to make changes from there.

Thanks,
John
Paul
Telerik team
 answered on 15 May 2008
1 answer
124 views
Hi there,

We have a grid with 4 levels of expansion deep. Thus the mastergrid + 3 detail grids deep.

We have a few issues with this at the moment:

  1. By default, the first level is always bound (thus the mastergrid + 1st level detail grid). This means that the initial performance of the grid is affected by this. This also affects the export function of the grid as the first level expansion is always expanded in the export.
  2. Programatically, there does not seem to be a way to expand more than 1 level deep into the grid because that is the only level bound by default. It does not seem to be possible to programitically bind further to the first level.
  3. Further to point #3, we have written a code to 'remember' expanded items based on similar data sets based on the hierarchical unique index (ItemIndexHierarchical). This works fine for the first and second levels, but as soon as it gets to the 3rd level it throws an error because that level has not been bound yet.

Is there anything we can do about this? Is there potentially a method (and sample code) to suppress brinding of detail levels or programatically binding detail levels.

Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 15 May 2008
1 answer
133 views
I am using automatic update/insert/delete with stored procedure.

When i do an insert or update the grid dtsya in edit mode.
I want the edit mode to close when the user updates the record.

My calls to the stored procedure happen in code behind.
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 15 May 2008
6 answers
463 views
I just upgraded to the latest version of the Prometheus controls and now the SelectedIndexChanged event for my RadComboBox is not firing.  Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Rosi
Telerik team
 answered on 15 May 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?