Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
151 views

I got an error message trying to install SP1, RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, saying I must remove previous versions.  So I sam trying to remove them.

In Vista control panel AddRemovePrograms I see:

RadCalendar v2.2
RadMenu v4.4
RadUpload v2.4
RadWindow v1.9

When I try  to uninstall I get Error 1001.

How can I Uninstall these old Telerik programs?

John Davis
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 16 May 2008
6 answers
148 views
Whille moving an appointment in Scheduler works only sometime successfully, some other time browser gives Javascript error at following location:

var _af=_a5[i].parentNode.parentNode.rows[_ae].cells[_a5[i].cellIndex];

in following script: (I am trying move appointment when there is scrollbar in the scheduler and I am almost at the middle or bottom of the scrollbar).

_onDocumentMouseMove:function(e){ var _a5=this.get_cells(); var _a6=$telerik.getScrollOffset(document.body,true); if(this._dragging&&this._draggingAppointment){ for(var i=0,_a8=_a5.length;i<_a8;i++){ var _a9=_a5[i].targetRect; var x=e.clientX; var y=e.clientY; x+=_a6.x; y+=_a6.y; var _ac=_a9.y+_a9.height; var _ad=_a9.x+_a9.width; if(x>=_a9.x&&x<=_ad&&y>=_a9.y&&y<=_ac){ var _ae=0; if(this._dragOrigin){ _ae=this._draggingAppointment._originalParent.parentNode.parentNode.rowIndex+(_a5[i].parentNode.rowIndex-this._dragOrigin.parentNode.rowIndex); }else{ this._dragOrigin=_a5[i].parentNode.cells[0]; } if(_ae<0){ _ae=0; } var _af=_a5[i].parentNode.parentNode.rows[_ae].cells[_a5[i].cellIndex]; if(_af.firstChild==this._draggingAppointment._domElement.parentNode){ return; } if(_af.firstChild.nodeType==3){ _af.removeChild(_af.firstChild); var _b0=this._draggingAppointment._domElement.parentNode.cloneNode(false); _b0.style.zIndex=999; if($telerik.isFirefox){ _b0.style.height=_af.clientHeight+"px"; } _af.appendChild(_b0); } if(this.get_selectedView()!="MonthView"){ _af.firstChild.appendChild(this._draggingAppointment._domElement); }else{ _af.childNodes[1].appendChild(this._draggingAppointment._domElement); } this._keepElementInView(this._draggingAppointment._domElement); return; } } } }
Corey Alguire
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 16 May 2008
1 answer
114 views
I'm getting 3 sets of classes from my css file in the "apply css class" dropdown in the editor. Also, the names of the classes won't display unless they are type-specific, ie not hr or li or graphic based. I put the classes I want displayed in the toolsfile.xml, but it's still not working.
George
Telerik team
 answered on 16 May 2008
1 answer
70 views
I have a sliding pane that contains 2 positioned divs, one with a RadGrid and the other an Image button.  This looks great until I go to dock it.  Docking the sliding pane must actually combine it with the page so then my Div's are being positioned to the entire page and not just the sliding pane.

This is my code snippit of the section in question.
<telerik:RadSlidingPane ID="ColumnsSlider" runat="server" Width="200" Scrolling="None" 
    Title="Add Columns" EnableDock="false">  
    <div id="attributeGrid" runat="server" style="position:absolute; top:19px; left:5px; right:-2px; bottom:32px; overflow:scroll;">  
    <telerik:RadGrid ID="attributeList" runat="server" Skin="Office2007" GridLines="None" 
        Width="176px" Height="100%" AutoGenerateColumns="false" AllowMultiRowSelection="true">  
        <MasterTableView> 
            <Columns> 
                <telerik:GridTemplateColumn UniqueName="CheckBoxSelectColumn">  
                    <ItemTemplate> 
                        <asp:CheckBox ID="attributeCheckbox" runat="server" AutoPostBack="true" OnCheckedChanged="attributeCheckbox_CheckChanged" /> 
                    </ItemTemplate> 
                </telerik:GridTemplateColumn> 
                <telerik:GridBoundColumn UniqueName="Name" DataField="Name" HeaderText="Name" HeaderStyle-Height="0" 
                    DataType="System.String" /> 
            </Columns> 
        </MasterTableView> 
    </telerik:RadGrid> 
    </div> 
    <div id="attributeBtn" runat="server" style="position:absolute; left:0px; right:0px; bottom:0px; height:32px;">  
        <center> 
            <asp:ImageButton ID="btnApplyChanges" runat="server" ImageUrl="Images/btnApplyChanges.gif" OnClick="btnApplyChanges_Click" /> 
        </center> 
    </div> 
</telerik:RadSlidingPane> 
 

Any suggestions on to making this look right?

Thanks
David
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 16 May 2008
1 answer
91 views
When editing a field-control with a <TABLE> the user can modify the size by dragging the border of the <TABLE>. With that the radEditor inserts a WIDTH and HEIGHT to the style of the <TABLE> e.g.: <table style="WIDTH: 295px; HEIGHT: 47px" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

How can we configure the control to supress this sizing of the <TABLE>?
(we don't want to allow the users to modify the size of a table-that should be controlled by a style only)
George
Telerik team
 answered on 16 May 2008
11 answers
586 views
Hi.
is it possible to control position that edit popup showed?I want it showed in center of grid but it always showed on left top edge of grid

Best regards
Guss
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 16 May 2008
2 answers
108 views

Hi,

 I am having problem on my DNN module. I am using RadCalender.. when I set partial rendering true for that page.. the radcalender does not work. My target is to show update progress on my DNN module.. I am using radcalender on my page.. and I have Radajax.. How can I get the solution for specifically for my DNN module.

 Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

--Mohsin

mohsin
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 16 May 2008
6 answers
306 views
I use the default "Add new record" link on the Grid.  When I click it, a new row appears on the top of the grid.  The "Save", "Cancel" appears normally at the right-hand side of the row.

However, when I click the Save button, in the ItemCommand event, the command is "Update".  Should it be "PerformInsert" instead.  As a result the InsertCommand procedure is not trigger, but UpdateCommand procedure runs.

May I ask how can I change the default "Save" command for a new row?

Besides, how can I customize the "Save", "Cancel" link?

(I have customized the Edit and Delete link by using Template Columns in the grid.)

Thanks

Raymond
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 16 May 2008
1 answer
220 views
Hi there,

i need to know how to get all the checked items of the
'GridClientSelectedColumn' clientside.

I want  to make a collection of all selected items ClientDataKeys
when user checkes or uncheckes an items. Not on a row selection!

This values i then want to pass to a Webservice call...

Can you help?

Cheers.

Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 16 May 2008
1 answer
208 views
Hi,

Are there anyproblems with using custom attributes on a radWindow object. For example, I have the following code :

oWindow.setUrl(url);
oWindow.set_Title(title);
oWindow.set_Status(
' ');
oWindow.set_IconUrl(titleIconUrl);
oWindow[
"IsHidingFromCode"] = false;

The IsHidingFromCode attribute is set if hiding the window by calling  oWindow.hide(); in order to differentiate closing from code or by clicking the X button. I store this value against the radWindow as we can have mulitple radWindows instantiated.

It does work, but I wanted to check whether there are any circumstances in which radWindow wouldn't support this i.e. cross browser. I can't think that it would be a problem but you guys are the experts :-)

Many Thanks

John.
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 16 May 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?