Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
114 views
Hi,

I am working on RadScheduler, I am trying to grab the data what user has selected. I am checking on OnAppointmentCreated .

There I can see the Recurrence rule  saying like this

DTSTART:20080520T080000Z
DTEND:20080520T090000Z
RRULE:FREQ=DAILY;COUNT=4;INTERVAL=2;BYDAY=MO,TU,WE,TH,FR,SA,SU

Is there any other way to know whether the user has selected Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Yearly.

Please post me reply ASAP.
Rama
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 May 2008
1 answer
152 views
I am using the RadSplitter inside another RadSplitter and the page is infested with Ajax updating stuff... so I thought the best way to do this "easy" task would be to include a javascript function.

    function openMessage(sender,args)
    {
            var splitter = <%=RadSplitterContent.ClientID %>;
           
            if(!splitter) return;
                    var pane = splitter.getPaneById('RadPane3');
                    if (!pane) return;
                    pane.collapse();
    }

The function is called by an onClientClick event of a button, no problem there.

This is the code I got from reading the forum here, as well as the example in the Live Demo section. I change the first line to include document.getElementById, because this way of working set splitter to null.

Anyway, when I finally get something that isn't null, the splitter.getPaneById method fails. Firebug says "splitter.getPaneById is not a function".

Anyone got this problem before?
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 21 May 2008
1 answer
158 views

Hallo,
I replaced the default moss editor in all page templates of  the sharepoint sites. I verified that the PopupEditorMode property doesn’t open the editor in a popup window. Is this property implemented?

 

Thank you

 

Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 21 May 2008
3 answers
127 views

I can not find this Popup Edit Forms in the following online examples: http://www.telerik.com/DEMOS/ASPNET/prometheus/Grid/Examples/GeneralFeatures/PopUpEditForm/DefaultCS.aspx. Can you help?

Henry Fang

Error
An error occured while processing your request.

Vlad
Telerik team
 answered on 21 May 2008
1 answer
184 views
Hello,
I am evaluating the RadScheduler and have run into a problem.  I created a control, dragged the scheduler and followed the instructions in the tutorial about creating the class myDBSchedulerProvider.  In addittion, I added the following in the Page_Load event:
        if (!IsPostBack)
        {
            MyDbSchedulerProvider schedulerProvider = new MyDbSchedulerProvider();
            RadScheduler1.Provider = schedulerProvider;
            RadScheduler1.SelectedView = SchedulerViewType.MonthView;
        }

The scheduler displays but it doesn't fetch any data.  If I click on the navigation arrows, or change the selected view, it gives an error saying that DataKeyField, DataSubjectField,etc are missing for databinding.  Do I have to map those to a DB field? or do I need to create a custom class for the appointment and map to its properties? 

If anybody could provide some sample code I'd appreciate.

Thanks.
T. Tsonev
Telerik team
 answered on 21 May 2008
1 answer
84 views
The using radpanelbar in master page in execution control this error

Telerik is undefine

create simgle page ajax and function perfect

any ideas

tks

Rosi
Telerik team
 answered on 21 May 2008
3 answers
112 views
If I have a combo box and an AutoCompleteSeperator, when I type beyond the visible length of the box it doesn't scroll, which requires me to press 'End' on the keyboard to see what I'm typing.

Instead, it should act like a standard label and scroll to the end while typing.

Thanks.
Rosi
Telerik team
 answered on 21 May 2008
1 answer
107 views
Hi guys,

I have a situation where I need to open a RadWindow from a LinkButton inside a custom FormTemplate for EditForm.
The window needs to be initialized with a few values coming from the FormTemplate.
The user should be able to perform a search based on the values passed to the Window, and the results should be populated in a grid.
Then the user can select a row which matches his criteria and say Ok, on which the window should close and new values should be updated on the FormTemplate.

What is the best way to achieve this ?? Is there an example in Telerik where its shown how a RadWindow interacts with a FormTemplate in a grid.

Regards,
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 21 May 2008
1 answer
195 views
i have tried  everythin gand i still have "Telerik is undefined"

here is my web config, can anyone help me please?

<?

xml version="1.0"?>

<

configuration>

<

configSections>

<

sectionGroup name="system.web.extensions" type="System.Web.Configuration.SystemWebExtensionsSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35">

<

sectionGroup name="scripting" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35">

<

section name="scriptResourceHandler" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingScriptResourceHandlerSection, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" requirePermission="false" allowDefinition="MachineToApplication"/>

<

sectionGroup name="webServices" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingWebServicesSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35">

<

section name="jsonSerialization" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingJsonSerializationSection, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" requirePermission="false" allowDefinition="Everywhere"/>

<

section name="profileService" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingProfileServiceSection, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" requirePermission="false" allowDefinition="MachineToApplication"/>

<

section name="authenticationService" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingAuthenticationServiceSection, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" requirePermission="false" allowDefinition="MachineToApplication"/>

</

sectionGroup>

</

sectionGroup>

</

sectionGroup>

</

configSections>

<

system.web>

<

pages>

<

controls>

<

add tagPrefix="asp" namespace="System.Web.UI" assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>

</

controls>

</

pages>

<!--

Set compilation debug="true" to insert debugging

symbols into the compiled page. Because this

affects performance, set this value to true only

during development.

-->

<

compilation debug="false">

<

assemblies>

<

add assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>

<

add assembly="System.Design, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>

<

add assembly="System.Windows.Forms, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089"/>

<

add assembly="Microsoft.VisualC, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/></assemblies>

</

compilation>

<

httpHandlers>

<

remove path="*.asmx" verb="*" />

<

add path="*.asmx" verb="*" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"

validate="false" />

<

add path="*_AppService.axd" verb="*" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"

validate="false" />

<

add path="ScriptResource.axd" verb="GET,HEAD" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"

validate="false" />

<

add path="Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd" verb="*" type="Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource, Telerik.Web.UI" validate="false" />

</

httpHandlers>

<

httpModules>

<

add name="ScriptModule" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>

</

httpModules>

</

system.web>

<

location path="Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd">

<

system.web>

<

authorization>

<

allow users="*"/>

</

authorization>

</

system.web>

</

location>

<

location path="Users/Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd">

<

system.web>

<

authorization>

<

allow users="*"/>

</

authorization>

</

system.web>

</

location>

<

location path="Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd">

<

system.web>

<

authorization>

<

allow users="*"/>

</

authorization>

</

system.web>

</

location>

 

<

system.webServer>

<

validation validateIntegratedModeConfiguration="false"/>

<

modules>

<

add name="ScriptModule" preCondition="integratedMode" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>

</

modules>

<

handlers>

<

remove name="WebServiceHandlerFactory-Integrated"/>

<

add name="Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd_" path="Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd" verb="*" type="Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource, Telerik.Web.UI" preCondition="integratedMode,runtimeVersionv2.0"/>

<

add name="ScriptHandlerFactory" verb="*" path="*.asmx" preCondition="integratedMode" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>

<

add name="ScriptHandlerFactoryAppServices" verb="*" path="*_AppService.axd" preCondition="integratedMode" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>

<

add name="ScriptResource" preCondition="integratedMode" verb="GET,HEAD" path="ScriptResource.axd" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>

</

handlers>

</

system.webServer>

</

configuration>

al
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 May 2008
4 answers
375 views
Hi all,

I have a button on a web page.  When clicked, a radWindow pops up.  The popup radWindow contains a radgrid.  On each row in the radGrid there is a <asp:LinkButton>.  Up to this point, everything works fine. 

Now when I click this linkbutton,  I want to return the DataKeyNames value to the main calling web page and close the popup window.  How do I do this?  I think I would want to do this in the ItemCommand event for the radGrid like:

Protected

Sub rgEntities_ItemCommand(ByVal source As Object, ByVal e As Telerik.Web.UI.GridCommandEventArgs) Handles rgEntities.ItemCommand

Select Case e.CommandName

Case "Select"

' Return EntityID and close popup window

End Select

End Sub

So how do I do this?

Thanks,
Bob

anu
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 May 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?