Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
144 views
Hi All,
I have problem with RadChart control.
I have DataTable:

    Date           Price             
07/05/2008    2.5   
08/05/2008    1.0                     
09/05/2008    1.55   


When I bind datatable into RadControl, XvalueLabel display range datetime  from
1/7/2008->9/9/2008

I don't know why? and range datetime what is it?

I Want display line chart with Y value: Price Column and X value: Date and XLabel range from "07/05/08" to "09/05/08"

Thanks For All Answer!
Trong
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 30 May 2008
1 answer
129 views
On my user control page i want to raise an ajaxrequest whenever the value in the textbox on the uc changes.

I am changing the value of the textbox through javascript.
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 30 May 2008
5 answers
177 views
I want a tick mark to be shown beside the selected item of the context menu.
 
Atanas Korchev
Telerik team
 answered on 30 May 2008
1 answer
129 views
I am using the Ajax RadGrid Version number 2008.1.515.20 I've tested the new  drag and drop functionality on your website (http://www.telerik.com/DEMOS/ASPNET/Prometheus/Grid/Examples/Programming/DragAndDrop/DefaultCS.aspx)
 I noticed it works in Internet Explorer but not in Firefox please advise/assist as I need it to work in Firefox as well. Thank You
Vlad
Telerik team
 answered on 30 May 2008
3 answers
116 views
I've got a RadDatePicker with AutoPostBack on and a RadGrid that gets and displays data from a database so that when the user changes the date, the grid will be refilled with the corresponding data (Rebind).  The problem is that the user is able to refresh the data(change date) only once and then the value in the DatePicker won't change at all.  Does anyone know anything about this?
Thanks
Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 30 May 2008
1 answer
64 views
Hi

Could you tell me why the Page_Load event within the aspx Page that the RadWindow contains only fires on the first load of the window ?

How do I make it fire every time ?

Kind Regards

David
Tervel
Telerik team
 answered on 30 May 2008
10 answers
141 views
Hi,

    I have a usercontrol that has a RadTreeView in it. Each node of the RadTreeView has a RadToolTip. When I place this usercontrol to DNN, the RadToolTip is displayed very far from its target control. I've also tried this using RadToolTipManager and setting RelativeTo and Position properties but it's still the same. It works fine when I'm not using DNN. Is RadToolTip not yet supported in DNN or am I just missing something?

thanks,
Raymund
Tervel
Telerik team
 answered on 30 May 2008
1 answer
107 views
Can we categorize an appointment ? In other words, if my categories are Available, Busy, Partially busy,  can we give an appointment a category? This way I can customize teh calendar view by grouping.
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 30 May 2008
1 answer
84 views
Hi, All:

I can select a row to highline it, but then when I select another row, the original background color of that row did not show up.

In my Grid, I define:

SelectedItemStyle-BackColor="navy" SelectedItemStyle-ForeColor="white" AlternatingItemStyle-BackColor="yellow" AlternatingItemStyle-ForeColor="black">

When I select the alternative row, this row is highlined with "navy" color, which is good.  However, when I select another row, the background color of that alternative row, which is the row I highlined before, did not return back to "yellow".  Instead, it is white color, which is not as expected.

How to make that alternative row color return back to "yellow", as defined.

Thanks.

Stanley
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 30 May 2008
1 answer
214 views
Hello

I am using the Q1 2008 build of the controls for Ajax (Prometheus) and am trying to embed a checkbox in a grid that will be used as a multiselect control. The checkbox is bound to a BIT field. I ma creating the grid programmatically.

Here is the code:

  this.DataSource = lookUpValues; 
                this.Width = 200; 
                this.MasterTableView.DataKeyNames = new string[] { "LuTableValueID" }; 
                this.AutoGenerateColumns = false; 
 
                GridCheckBoxColumn  selectCheckbox; 
                selectCheckbox = new GridCheckBoxColumn(); 
                selectCheckbox.HeaderText = "Select"; 
                selectCheckbox.UniqueName = "selectedValue"; 
                selectCheckbox.DataField = "selectValue"; 
                this.MasterTableView.Columns.Add(selectCheckbox); 
                 
                GridBoundColumn descColumn; 
                descColumn = new GridBoundColumn(); 
                descColumn.DataField = "Description"; 
                descColumn.HeaderText = "Description"; 
                this.MasterTableView.Columns.Add(descColumn); 
                this.ClientSettings.Selecting.AllowRowSelect = true; 
                //this.AllowMultiRowSelection = true; 
                this.DataBind(); 
 this is code in a class that inherits from "RadGrid".

The checkbox is displayed in the grid, but is not clickable. I have read in the docs "When the grid is in browser mode, or if the column is read-only, the check box is disabled. When the column is editable, the check box is enabled." But how to do that?? make it editable in line? I am not looking to bring up another form to edit the row.

Thanks!
Harold
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 30 May 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?