Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
6 answers
220 views
Hi,

I have a checkbox list styled with FormDecorator. I would like to implement select/deselect functionality via javascript. How can I achieve this?

Thanks in advance.
Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Jun 2008
1 answer
167 views
Hi all,

        In my aspx i have placed Telerik radgrids and bind the data and within the  grid i have placed the controls inside the template column.compared to simple datagrid pages,Telerik grid pages are very slow.
        how does improve the page perfomance.give some tips.

Regards
Sangeetha  
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 03 Jun 2008
2 answers
73 views
Hi

I am using RadGrid in my current WebApplication Development.
I saw some Drag and Drop of  Rows demo on Telerik site. I am planing to implement such functionality in my current application.

When I try to do so, I am not able to get events like "OnRowDropped" etc and other things mentioned in demo.

Does this Drag and Drop works with RadControls Q1 2007?

Thanks,

Rahul.
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 03 Jun 2008
4 answers
279 views
Hi,

I converted my ASPX App to ASPX AJAX.  With the new app, the main menu is always in front.

I use cool image display feature like slimbox that show an images on the page with a gray background or Telerik Rad editor (old version).

I changed the overlay to false, I put a z-index = 0 in many styles and on the menu div but the menu is always show above the editor or slimbox panel.


Any idea

Erik 
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Jun 2008
1 answer
127 views
Hello,

I want to add an image button on the tabs that will close or remove the tab. I want to do this from the client side, since that is how I am creating the tabs and pageview.

I am able to do this using the ITemplate from server side but am not sure how to do it from the client code.

Could someone point me to some examples.
Thanks
Jason Lee
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 03 Jun 2008
2 answers
246 views
Hello,

I'm attempting to use the advanced databind feature and the NeedDataSource and cant seem to get the event to fire.

I was having trouble getting it to launch in an existing page so I created a new content page (based on a simplistic Master page), dropped a grid on the page, configured a couple columns via the Property Builder, then added the NeedDataSource contruct...

    protected void RadGrid1_NeedDataSource(object source, Telerik.Web.UI.GridNeedDataSourceEventArgs e)  
    {  
        SqlConnection myConn = new SqlConnection(ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["SQLConnectionString"]);  
        SqlDataAdapter da = new SqlDataAdapter();  
        DataSet ds = new DataSet();  
        MessageBox.Show("Blah");  
 
        try  
        {  
            myConn.Open();  
            da.SelectCommand = new SqlCommand("select *, DateDiff(d,TimeStamp,GetDate()) as DaysOld, DateDiff(m,TimeStamp,GetDate()) as MonthsOld,RANK() OVER (order by TIMESTAMP) as RowNumber from ReadHistory where CardID = 'ABC00002' order by TimeStamp", myConn);  
            da.Fill(ds, "ReadData");  
            DataView dv = ds.Tables["ReadData"].DefaultView;  
            Session["ReadData"] = dv;  
            RadGrid1.DataSource = dv;  
        }  
        catch (Exception ex)  
        {  
            MessageBox.Show("Error Loading Data: " + ex.Message.ToString());  
        }  
        finally  
        {  
            myConn.Close();  
        }  
    } 

...and no data is in the grid.  I know that the select coding works because its a copy of the method I was calling from the Page_Load event to populate the grid before trying the advanced binding option. The message box in the snippet never even fires.  The grid is set to Visible and, in this example, was never bound to any data source.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Rick
Rick
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 02 Jun 2008
1 answer
101 views
I need to fire some javascript code after my row edit in a rad grid, how can I trigger a javascript even after the update?
John
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 02 Jun 2008
1 answer
79 views
I am converting my radspell to the new AJAX version.  I have a control which loads all the text boxes on the screen and uses the radspell to check them. I load each textbox as a new HtmlElementTextSource into an array like the posted examples.  However now my HtmlElementTextSource  is undefined.  If I set EnableEmbeddedScripts="false" then my page will not load and blows up in an msajax script when this gets called on load.

Sys.Application.add_init(function() {
$create(Telerik.Web.UI.RadSpell, {"_controlToCheck":"","clientStateFieldID":"M_P_ctl00_m_Detail_ItemDetail_spellChecker_radSpellCheck_ClientState","spellChecked":false}, null, {"dialogOpener":"M_P_ctl00_m_Detail_ItemDetail_spellChecker_radSpellCheckdialogOpener"}, $get("M_P_ctl00_m_Detail_ItemDetail_spellChecker_radSpellCheck"));
Brian
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 02 Jun 2008
1 answer
130 views
Hello,

I am trying to implement a very simple functionality, allowing me to insert a custom html tag, for example like this
<span class="myClass"></span> 
Unfortunately, when I am using editor.PasteHtml method, the cursor after calling that method is placed after the closing tag, so the text entered is not formatted as I would wish it. This only happens when I am not selecting any existing text. If I do, I used the "apply css class" method in order to perform desired operation.

I would like simply to use the functionality of, for example, the Bold-Tool, which inserts <strong> tag, and then the text is formatted bold. Just instead "strong", I'd like to use my custom tag with attribute.
Perhaps I missed something, but I would appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance,
Lukasz

Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Jun 2008
1 answer
89 views
Hi all

i'm usering VS2008
Is there way to make menu right to left in App_LocalResources
and how to achive this
i know in html can put dir=rtl
but l want to add it in App_LocalResources
Simon
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Jun 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?