Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
156 views
Hi All,
we are involved in a porting from RadControl for asp.net to Promethus version and we have several custom skin to reuse. I understand than new version of RadControl has skin embedded, so we move skin folders from RadControls dir to /App_Themes/MyTheme folder, then I set  EnableEmbeddedSkins="False" in order skip using embedded skin and take advantage of asp.net themes to include css file automatically.
Now the problem is related to images folder used in custom skin; infact a RadGrid that need to use image for paging (paginprev.gif) try to refer it relative to asp.net page or if this is inside a usercontrol, to folder in which is defined.
eg: for a grid contained into /admin/default.aspx, try to pickup image from /admin/grid/pagingprev.gif, for a usercontrol located in /WebControls/mygrid.ascx from /WebControls/grid/pagingprev.gif.
So is there a way to set start path from skin relative to Themes folder?

Thank You in advance.

Flavio
Helen
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Jun 2008
6 answers
774 views
Hi

I'm using Scheduler Q1 2008 415.

I'm trying to get the timeline view setup with resources donw the left hand side.  However, the resources don't line up with the main scheduler view.

Example of problem

How can I resolve this.

Thanks

Nick
Adam
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 02 Jun 2008
3 answers
119 views
Hi
I'm trying to follow this documentation to strip formatting on page load

http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-ajax/cleaningwordformattingonpageloadandonsubmit.html

However the editor.fire("StripWord"); throws me a javascript error args not defined.
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Jun 2008
3 answers
187 views
Hi

I'm having trouble selecting an item in a combobox using Javascript.

cboAddrCountry.findItemByText('Australia').select();


It seems to find the text okay, however the select() throws back 'undefined' and as such it always points to index zero.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?


Kind regards

Mark Eaton
Simon
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Jun 2008
1 answer
143 views
Hello!

Is this possible to check in NodeDataBound event if node is leaf (last child in tree)?

I want to make leaf nodes as links and other nodes should have only expand possibility.

Thanks in advance
Simon
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Jun 2008
3 answers
193 views
Hello,
First off, I would like to thank you for helping me with a previous problem, the answer was faster than I expected.

Now for the dilemma...

Is there a way, in the month view, to say something like this :

if (date on calendar is before today )
{
      then make bg color of day red;
}else
{
      make bg color of day green;
}


any ideas?
i can change the css and make all the days except selectedDay be red, and vice-versa, but I can't figure out how to set colors for all the days based on today's date so that the past = red, and today & the future = green.

Thanks again for your help.
Jeremy
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 02 Jun 2008
9 answers
228 views
How to disable an appointment from being edited or deleted by a user depending on a certain criteria.
Sunil
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 02 Jun 2008
2 answers
100 views
Is it possible to place a radslider inside a radcontextmenu control. I tried to place the radslider in the ItemTemplate of a RadMenuItem but the slider does not function correctly. It shows but when I try to use the slider, nothing happens. Any ideas?

Thanks
Bobby
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 02 Jun 2008
1 answer
144 views
Just both a new laptop and setting programming environment. Updating to 2008 Q1 in the same time. OS is Vista now, for the difference of previous XP Pro. Licenced RAD controls (AJAx and standard).
First issue is with radprompt("Question", Function, W,H, CtrlRef,"Title","Default Text")
If I use WindowManager from AJAX package, it returns error "Microsoft JScript runtime error: 'this._windows.length' is null or not an object", pointing to the line: "this._windows[this._windows.length]=wnd;" in WebResources.axd file.

If I use  WindowManager from standard package, first time it fires up, in IE 7, it gives information bar "This website wants to run the following Add-on: Windows Media Player...". Radprompt Widow eventualy appears fine (but slow). This occurence (simmilar to popup blocker) is unacceptable from my point of view.

Please let me know whether above is confirmed issue or I am doing something wrong? The page is quite complex (main page in web mail application), so I can not post it here. Simplifying it would probably be not possible.

Regards,
Alex
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Jun 2008
1 answer
105 views
I also noticed in firebug that the Telerik.Web.UI.WebResouce.axd is being requested twice (once for 8kb and the second time for 87kb) is this normal?

Are there any write ups on improving performance other then the documentation describing the radscriptmanager and radstylemanager?

Thanks,
Marc
Veli
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Jun 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?