Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
100 views

Hi,

I am trying to Implement Sorting & Filtering properties on Gird . I am able to do Sorting but not Filtering.

For this I followed the code given in

http://www.telerik.com/demos/aspnet/prometheus/Grid/Examples/GeneralFeatures/Filtering/DefaultCS.aspx

 

Any one can guide me with simple steps to implement Filtering operations

 

Thanks,

SRRAO.

Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Jun 2008
1 answer
109 views
Hi,

I have a Problem with aligns. Editing a Wikipage I wanted to position the header in the center. then I press enter and click the align left button. But then the header also moves left. Any clue?

Thanks for helping

Falk
George
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Jun 2008
1 answer
105 views
How do I make web20 calendar same size as default skin calendar?  I'm using raddatepicker and the web20 calendar size is too big.  I want to make it the exact same size as the Default skin.
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Jun 2008
1 answer
163 views
Hi,

        I have added dynmaic drop down list in grid i am rying to get value of dynamic drop down list values as per rows and columns

i am trying to cast drop down list and get values but its returning null object.

Thanks,
Mudigati Murali
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 12 Jun 2008
4 answers
269 views
Is it possible to set width of texte box when I edit a row in edit in place mode

Actually I create column dynamically like this :

For

Each col As GridColumnDefinition In Columns
Dim column As GridBoundColumn = New GridBoundColumn
column.HeaderStyle.Width = col.Width
column.ItemStyle.Width = col.Width - 5
column.HeaderText = col.HeaderText
column.DataField = col.Name
column.UniqueName = col.Name
Me.Grid.MasterTableView.Columns.Add(column)
MasterTableViewWidth += col.Width
Next

I try to set textbox width when i create column. Is it possible ?

Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 12 Jun 2008
1 answer
87 views
Is there an easy way to change the tooltips for the toolbar buttons? Some of the titles are not the most intuitive: MOSSTemplateManager and MOSSInsertTable

Thanks.
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Jun 2008
2 answers
138 views
This may seem very simple question, but I did a little search on the forum, and could not find any existing sample.

I have a grid populated with data when page loads. I also have a Generate Report button on the same page. When use clicks the button, I want to get the data from the data grid itself directly (actually what I bind to the grid is a collection of domain objects) without talking to database again, and send the object collection to Telerik Reporting component to generate a new report.

The main initiative is to avoid talking to database repetitively as it is a quite expensive call which involves a number of table joins and may return hundreds of records.

Does anyone know an easy way for this?

Thanks,
Daniel
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Jun 2008
1 answer
103 views
I have an application that sends messages back and forth between several users in an office.  I am using Telerik controls in Internet Explorer.  When the application is not being used it is minimized on the desktop.  A user has requested that they be notified when a new message has been received.  Is it possible to have Internet Explorer Flash when a new message come in?  If not is there another way to accomplish this using Telerik controls?

Scott

Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Jun 2008
2 answers
210 views
I have just added the latest control set to our DNN application via the automatic install method, and then copying the scripts/skins and .DLLs to our DNN app folders.    The old Q3 .dll's are still in the /bin, as they are required by some 3rd party modules.

My first attempt at trying the new controls seemed to indicate it worked: I used a RadGrid example and it runs as expected.

However, trying this PanelBar example gives me the error:
Unknown server tag 'telerik:RadPanelBar'

I tried removing just the PanelBar from the code and the other telerik tags such as telerik:radajaxpanel seem to run. Why would the RadPanelBar in particular seem to be absent from the latest build?



Zyguy
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 12 Jun 2008
3 answers
316 views
Hi,
      I am using the RadCombobox.I want to fire an event only on Selected Index change and not on Text change.But the Selected Index change is firing on Text changed.

Is there any way to avoid this behaviour?
Rosi
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Jun 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?