Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
193 views
Hi,

I am using Telerik.Web.UI.dll. For spell checking, the RadEditor using the dictionary files (.tdf files) from the location app_data\RadSpell. 

Is it not possible to define my own custom path for these dictionary files?
I want the dictionary files should be placed in my custome folder inlieu of app_data.

Please suggest me. 
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jun 2008
1 answer
105 views
I have Visual Studio 2005 and 2008 installed on my computer. The install seems to work fine. The problem is that I don's see any of the rad controls in my toolbox. I run the register rad control option and still nothing. How can i manually register the controls.
Vlad
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jun 2008
4 answers
165 views
Hi,

I am using a user control as edit form for RadGrid. How do I hook on to the click event of a button on the user control (the button is not Insert/Update/Cancel) while still keeping the grid in edit mode?

When I click the button, the grid goes out of edit mode. I want to pop up a dialogue box on click of the button while still keeping the edit form displayed. How do I achieve this?

Thanks,
Sadiya.
Sadiya Lubna
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Jun 2008
1 answer
99 views
Hello,

I have looked at examples but can't find a suitable solution to help me setup a 2-Level hierarchical grid.

I know that I have to setup a relational table with the data so that RadGrid can automatically display the child expansion button.

In the child, I don't want to show a grid but rather I want to format the data myself, using tables and labels. Each child will have one record only.

Can someone point me to an example.
Thanks
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 13 Jun 2008
3 answers
124 views
Hi all,
  i try insert a tooltip in al load page on DotNetNuke page.
I have insert the code in a ascx (module).
http://www.telerik.com/DEMOS/ASPNET/Prometheus/ToolTip/Examples/RelativeTo/DefaultCS.aspx
On load page tooltip show correctly, but at the end of loading the tooltip put in the form MODULE for 5 seconds and then isappears

How can we prevent the tooltip go to position themselves inside the module?
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/722/20080608112722zz4.jpg

tnk's

Tervel
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jun 2008
1 answer
233 views
I've added a telerik:GridEditCommandColumn to my grid, but when I click edit the entire grid disappears. I'm using an ArrayList of custom objects to populate the grid, and my edit mode is EditForms. Any ideas?
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 13 Jun 2008
1 answer
96 views
If I were to pick which feature of RadControls was updated next, it'd be the search function on this site! I do use it, and I know the answer to my questions are here somewhere, but I'm almost never able to find them with the quirky/buggy "Advanced Search". Anyway...

How do I give a GridHyperLinkColumn an ALT or Title attribute?

Thanks for your time.
Brandon
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 13 Jun 2008
1 answer
117 views
hi

i have a radmenu in a ascx userControl which is being used in a master page.

I have also a default.aspx page that uses the master page. Now i want to call the RadMenu_ItemClick event in the Default.aspx page. How do i do it? Thanks
L
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Jun 2008
3 answers
189 views
Hello, i have the following problem:
Using the TreeView with a LINQ dataa source (hierarchical), the tree does not load correctly. Everything is shown as a list:

<telerik:RadTreeView ID="t" runat="server" DataSourceID="lnq" DataFieldID="CategoryId" DataFieldParentID="ParentId" DataTextField="Name"> </telerik:RadTreeView>

<asp:LinqDataSource ID="lnq" runat="server" ContextTypeName="BLA.DataContext"

OrderBy="Name" Select="new (CategoryId, Name, ParentId)" TableName="Categories">

</asp:LinqDataSource>


I really don't see what is the problem :(
This is a sample of the data (CategoryId, Name, ParentId)

1,"First node",

NULL

2,"TEST 2222",1

3,"Test 13453",2

4,"zuzud",3

Best regards,
Lucian

John Billiris (JSBBS)
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Jun 2008
2 answers
132 views
Hello Telerik.

I have some simple grids inside RadMultiPage control, each grid in it's own page view. Everything is working fantastically, except the images for ALL themes do not show up. The images in question are the Paging and Sorting images.

See screenshot here

Thanks for any help. I'll gladly post code, but these are straight up default grids, even just putting a new one in a new window/tab will have the same results. If you need code, just let me know what code you'd like to see.

Appreciate it
Brandon
Brandon
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 12 Jun 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?