Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
122 views
When I use the editor the text on the flyouts is misaligned, anyone else having this problem?

The font name, css labels are a all misaligned with their surrounding box, not much, but enough for it to overlap the edges. I thought it might be browser related but it appears on Firefox, Safari, IE.

Alistair.
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jun 2008
1 answer
102 views
Hi,

We are planning to purchase the telerik control. We have checked the spliter control in our application but when we use the splitter control in our application it disabling the window scroll bar that actully we want.

Please let me know how would i do that...or send me the mail id so i will send you the exact problem in mail.
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jun 2008
1 answer
142 views
When I use the Tools->Generate Local Resource option on my page, the resulting .resx file does not contain any entrance for controls (Rad and asp) that are place into a RadSplitter or RadPane.
What shoud I do?
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jun 2008
1 answer
87 views
This window is rendering too small for its content right now.

Is there any ways to resize this or make the window have scrollbars?  The only way to get down to the bottom controls like the buttons is to click and drag the page to force it to scroll.

I'm using the Web20 theme if that makes a difference.

Thanks.
Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jun 2008
1 answer
113 views
Hi :o)

I am trying to open a window from within a RadAjaxPanel.

I am using the following code which works great outside of the panel but not within.

Thanks for your help - I really appreciate it :o)


Tim x


Dim newwindow As New Telerik.Web.UI.RadWindow()

newwindow.ID =

"RadWindow1"

newwindow.NavigateUrl =

"CustomerContact.aspx"

newwindow.VisibleOnPageLoad =

True

newwindow.Height = 482

newwindow.Width = 504

newwindow.Modal =

True

newwindow.VisibleStatusbar =

False

newwindow.ShowContentDuringLoad =

True

RadWindowManager1.Windows.Add(newwindow)

Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jun 2008
1 answer
95 views
I am fairly new to using the RadWindow control, and most of the code was written by someone else originally, so I hope this makes sense.  Right now we have a page that is in a masterpage, and from that page, there are buttons which use the OpenWindow function to open a window in the content page that consists of TextBoxes and some other controls.  I need to be able to check for a condition if the user tries to close the window, popup an error if a condition is not met, and keep the window open.  This functonality is needed to keep the functionality similar to the previous version of our application that was written in Access.  I saw something about that server side code can still run while the alert is up, so I am thinking that I won't be able to use the alert you have with the control.  Is there a way to do this with the current version of the RadWindow?  If so, would the orginal page or windowed page need to handle that logic?
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jun 2008
1 answer
117 views
Has anyone got the AutoResizeHeight property to work in SharePoint?
http://www.telerik.com/demos/aspnet/prometheus/editor/examples/AutoResizeHeight/DefaultCS.aspx

I've tried adding to the Config file with no success.

I've also been working on a solution to stop the editor widening content area width and blowing up publishing page layouts. Has anyone found a workaround for this 'by design behaviour'? I'd like to see a proper floating toolbar in the next release -  particularly as it used to work in previous versions...

Thanks!


Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jun 2008
3 answers
149 views
Previously i was able to use a full width toolbar width a small editorarea as long as I used the ToolbarMode ShowOnFocus. This does not seem to work anymore as the toolbar does not expand beyond the widthproperty of the area.

Is this still possible? If not, could i use client serialization to save the width of a toolbar resized by an editor (end-user)?
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jun 2008
0 answers
56 views
I am currently developing a web site using Radcontrol.
One thing ive experienced is that on Safari 1.x (for mac) most component do not work. OK that is old news since its clearly stated that radcontrol only support safari 2.0+ (for mac) and some component even required safari 3.0!

see: http://www.telerik.com/products/aspnet-ajax/browser-support.aspx


Now one question i have is how many user (world wide) are still using safari version 1.x ??


from this link : http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp

They say an avg of 2% of user are still using safari, on this 2% how many are using version 2.0+ and how many 1.x ?  
can anyone show me a link where i could find this information

Thx
Jean-François Fortier
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 13 Jun 2008
1 answer
138 views
Hi,

How can I hide the context menu if I right click the blank place in the tree view?

Thanks
Simon
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jun 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?