Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
5 answers
218 views
How do I replace/turn off the recurrence edit pop up window?

I would like to replace it with an alert window that says: "Editing a recurrence type appointment is not supported at this time".

I can use OnAppointmentDoubleClick client api event, but how do I check if the  appointment is a recurrence type or not?

Thanks!
Yamil
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 14 Jun 2008
2 answers
123 views
I recently upgraded my VS 2005 to VS 2008 and RadControls to latest version (2008.1.515.35) and noticed that all dropdowns (dropdown and splitbutton) stopped to drop...

Buttons work properly but after clicking on dropdown (or splitbutton arrow) just nothing happens... And there are no JS errors. Even more - after setting AutoPostBack to true even clicking splitbutton arrow makes postback (instead of dropping).

This toolbar is not ajaxified although RadAjaxManager exists on page (for ajaxifying other controls). I tried with and without AJAX but effect is the same - nothing drops.
Client events work properly.

Is there any quick workaround for this? This issue just broke half of my current project I was supposed to finish next week... 

Besides - RadControls in VS 2008 look awful (eg. RadToolbar renders far from what it is supposed to look like - items are rendered one under another instead of one after another in horizontal view).

Regards,
Piotr
Piotr Szmyd
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 14 Jun 2008
0 answers
121 views
Is it possible and/or desirable to use the RadMemoryOptimization component during the download process?  If so, are there any examples?
alo
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 13 Jun 2008
0 answers
121 views
delete
Jomey
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 13 Jun 2008
9 answers
489 views
Hello,
I am trying to set the CommandItemDisplay property of the RadGrid in the DataBound event of the grid.  I would like to hide the CommandItemDisplay if there are no items in the Grid.  However, when I attempt to set the value programmatically, it seems to get ignored. In the code below, even when CommandItemDisplay is set to GridCommandItemDisplay.Top, it doesn't show up.  

protected void radGrid_DataBound(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
   if (radGrid.Items.Count > 0)
  {
    radGrid.MasterTableView.CommandItemDisplay =
   GridCommandItemDisplay.Top;
  }
  else
  {
    radGrid.MasterTableView.CommandItemDisplay =
GridCommandItemDisplay.None;
  }
}

Thanks for your help,
Erin

Erin
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Jun 2008
5 answers
124 views
Any idea why the RadEditor would be rendering so bizarrely for me in FireFox 2?

It seems to be limited to my box and FireFox.  My coworkers FF RadEditor looks fine and it looks fine on my box in IE6.

Here's a link to a picture of it: http://www.drivingforceauto.com/images/EditorProblem.jpg

FF Add-Ons:
  • ColorZilla
  • DOM Inspector
  • Download Statusba
  • DownloadThemAll!
  • Firebug (was not running)
  • FireFTP
  • Gmail Manager
  • Gmail Space
  • Google Photos Screensaver
  • Google Toolbar for FF
  • IE Tab
  • Javascript Debugger
  • Live HTTP Headers
  • Long Titles
  • Map+
  • PDF Download
  • SearchStatus
  • SEO For Firefox
  • Talkback
  • Web Developer
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jun 2008
1 answer
125 views
I would like to use Radmenu in combination with the RadScheduler, and I am wondering if there is an way of combining static and dynamic menuitems.

I have at static menu that work just fine.  But  I minimize support I would like to dynamic load all my ressouces (in this case a list of cars) as childItems under a RootItem (named Cars). Is there at good way to combine these items.

Any good ideas, Thanks
T. Tsonev
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jun 2008
2 answers
170 views
I occasionally get the following on a page (in the FireBug console). I don't know what's calling it, or even if it's something from one of the telerik controls.

Sys.ArgumentException: Value must not be null for Controls and Behaviors. Parameter name: element
if (!element) throw Error.argument('element', Sys.Res.createNoDom);

The error's reported at location http://localhost:3427/ScriptResource.axd?d=eFuti-lNMZN_0Ao8MTC_kB5wYWN8N4ENowFEDEsnM9wGuEXHnTuaNkJfX8gLcSI_cUIPBD22mZUjTiCdZprnZNoNRAdws7R5olffJNNBZTw1&t=633136284577271766.

I'm only asking here 'cos I've only seen it with the AJAX version of the page.

--
Stuart

Dan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Jun 2008
3 answers
198 views
Hi,

in the fullscreen mode the dropdownboxes like fonts, fontsize etc. do not expand in version 5.0.1. Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks for helping

Falk
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jun 2008
3 answers
127 views

I am using Prometheus menu and combobox in my web form.
I have a skin which needs to be applied to the above mentioned controls.
But when i tried to set the skin property, got the below error

Telerik.Web.UI.RadComboBox with ID='ComboBox1' was unable to find embedded skin with name 'New'. Please, make sure that you spelled the skin name correctly, or if you want to use a custom skin, set EnableEmbeddedSkins=false.

Please help me to resolve this.

Helen
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jun 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?