Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
134 views
Hi all,
Is there an easy way for someone to determine client-side if there is anything in any of the filters for any column that has a filter?

For instance, you can determine server side by looping through all of the grid columns and see if there is anything it its "CurrentFilterValue".  Is there a way to do this on the client?

Thanks in advance!
Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Jun 2008
1 answer
136 views
When I'm placing a button in a Ajax Panel, on the button click its showing the error


Input string was not in a correct format.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]
   System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) +2725283
   System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) +102
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.LoadPostData(String postDataKey, NameValueCollection postCollection) +134
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackDataHandler.LoadPostData(String postDataKey, NameValueCollection postCollection) +11
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessPostData(NameValueCollection postData, Boolean fBeforeLoad) +673
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2967


Its only in Fire Fox 3.0, rset all its working fine.
Plz Help 
We are using the 2007 version of Rad Controls.
We have used the the Ajax Panel for the entire project & planning to release the project by next week. Is there any patch for this.
Any other controls having any problems like this?
Plz reply. Its urgent
Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Jun 2008
3 answers
377 views
I just did a full installation of the latest release (after uninstalling previous releases). I get the following error when I try to run the live demos: "The code subdirectory '/RadControls_AspNetAjax/App_Code/Grid_VB/' does not exist."

So, I add the missing folder and then the error is: "The type or namespace name 'QuickStart' does not exist in the namespace 'Telerik' (are you missing an assembly reference?)" in "c:\Program Files\Telerik\RadControls for ASPNET AJAX Q1 2008\Live Demos\App_Code\CustomerService.cs    Line: 5".

There is no QuickStart dll anywhere in the installation folder tree.

What can I do to get the examples running?
Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Jun 2008
1 answer
133 views
When I open the properties of the  RadAjaxManagerProxy, I see no control tree in the "RadAjaxManager Property Builder", everything is empty.

I have a master page with an  RadAjaxManager and in the content a proxy.

Any idea why?

Thanks
Eric
Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Jun 2008
1 answer
125 views
I have a simple javascript that is called onLoad it sets the value of the datapicker from a javascript object that is passed to it.  i am using this in a radwindow.  the picker is null, but if i use a button to call the same function it can find it fine.  HELP please.

Thanks,
Chris
Vlad
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Jun 2008
1 answer
115 views
 Type 'Telerik.Web.UI.GridDropDownColumn' does not have a public property named 'DataValueField'.   

Do we just take it out? What is the equivalent for using that property?
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 20 Jun 2008
1 answer
189 views
Is autocompletetype limited to the types listed?  How do I add AutoCompleteType="UnitOfMeasure" and link it to my db?  I'm trying to avoid using the combo box.
Kevin Babcock
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 20 Jun 2008
1 answer
99 views
Are there any examples of how to export radgrid to pdf,excel..?
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 20 Jun 2008
1 answer
91 views
Hi,
    I am very new to this Telerik community. However I have a good working exp in .Net with latest version.
Could you please guide me, From where I have start to learn this RAD contols.
Which/Where is the best entry point? Any video session are here?

Thanks in Advance,
S. Murugesan.
Kevin Babcock
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 20 Jun 2008
4 answers
181 views
I have a web page which uses several RadWindows to display content; they are lined up side-by-side.  There is a minimum pixel width requirement for each RadWindow, and I want the browser window to have a scrollbar and to continue placing RadWindows to the right if there is not enough space.  Is there a way to do this?
IT Purchases
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 19 Jun 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?