The data series are the main components of the Chart.
The rest of the Chart elements play a supportive role for the user when understanding the plotted series.
The Angular Chart supports the following series types:
- Area and Vertical Area
- Bar and Column
- Box Plot
- Line and Vertical Line
- Range Area
- Range Bar
- Scatter and Scatter Line
See more about them in the Series Types article.
For more examples and configuration options, explore the dedicated article for each series type (linked above). The current article is designed to showcase only the basics.
The following example configures a set of Scatter Line series.
You can apply a subset of settings to all Chart series by using the kendo-chart-series-defaults component.
kendo-chart-series-defaults component supports the following child components:
The following example demonstrates how to set the default series type and labels.
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Chart
- API Reference of the Chart
- Chart Area
- Error Bars
- Plot Area
- Plot Bands
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Chart Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base