Kendo UI for Angular Sparkline Chart
The Sparkline is a tiny chart without axes, coordinates, legends, titles, or other chart-specific elements.
Generally, Sparklines are simple, word-sized graphics that can be embedded in tables, headlines, or chunks of text. The concept for their graphical representation was developed by Edward Tufte. The Kendo UI Sparkline is a version of the Kendo UI Chart, which is tailored for this specific application. While the standard Kendo UI Chart component behaves like a block element (due to its rendering inside a
div element to allow for an easy embedding in texts), the Sparkline behaves like an inline element due to its rendering inside a
While, typically, Sparklines are line charts, they can also be rendered as the following Chart types:
- Line (default)
- Bar (Data Bars)
The following example demonstrates the Sparkline in action.
- The Sparkline includes shortcuts for setting the
- Also, the Sparkline supports all configuration options that are applicable for the Categorical series type of the Chart.
Support and Learning Resources
- Sparkline Chart Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Chart
- API Reference of the Charts
- Sparkline Chart integration with Grid
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Chart Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base