Range Bar charts are categorical charts, which represent a variation of the Bar charts.
Range Bar charts display data as bars where each bar represents a value range that spans between its minimum and maximum levels. Unlike the standard Kendo UI Bar Charts, which have anchored bars to their X axis, Range Bar charts render floating bars.
The following example demonstrates the Angular Range Bar chart in action.
You can control the distance between bars by using the gap and spacing variables. To control the distance between the categories, set
gap to the first series item as a percentage of the bar width. The setting of the
gap property is applied to all series and you do not have to set the rest of the series explicitly.
To control the distance between bars in a single category, set
spacing to the first series item as a percentage of the bar width. The setting of the
spacing property is applied to all series and you do not have to set the rest of the series explicitly.
- Range Bar Chart Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Chart
- API Reference of the Charts
- Area Charts
- Bar Charts
- Box Plot Charts
- Bullet Charts
- Line Charts
- Radar Charts
- RangeArea Charts
- Waterfall Charts
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Chart Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base