Bubble charts are scatter charts, which display data as points with coordinates and sizes that are defined by the value of their items.
Angular Bubble charts are useful for visualizing different scientific relationships such as economic or social relations because the X-axis of the Bubble Charts is numerical and does not require items. Bubble Charts are also suitable for displaying dozens to hundreds of values, which is convenient for visualizing size values that differ by several orders of magnitude. Because the size value is represented by a circle area, it is recommended to plot positive values.
Bubble charts are similar to the Scatter Plot and Scatter Line Charts but the data points are replaced with bubbles. This allows an Angular Bubble chart to display three-dimensional data—two values for the coordinates of the item and one for their size.
The following example demonstrates the Angular Bubble chart in action.
- Scatter Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Chart
- API Reference of the Charts
- Polar Charts
- Scatter Charts
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Chart Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base