The Chart panes enable you to create vertical sub-divisions in a single categorical Chart.
You have to set an individual value axis to each pane. Multiple panes can share a category axis.
Only the Categorical Chart series support the configuration of panes.
Panes are declared through the kendo-chart-pane configuration components and placed in a kendo-chart-panes collection. To control the series placement, plot the series on a value axis, which is placed in the desired pane.
Settings that apply to all panes can be declared through the kendo-chart-pane-defaults configuration component.
The following example sets the default margin and title font for the panes:
By default, the pane content cannot extend beyond its border. This prevents charts from overlapping other elements like the legend or title.
Pane clipping may be undesired, for example when plotting series markers at the edge of the pane.
To disable clipping, set the clip attribute to
- Chart Panes Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Chart
- API Reference of the Chart
- Chart Area
- Error Bars
- Plot Area
- Plot Bands
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Chart Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base