Range Area charts are categorical charts, which represent a variation of the Area Charts.
Unlike the Area chart, which is filled to the axis, the Range Area chart is filled between its minimum and maximum values.
The following example demonstrates the Angular Range Area chart in action.
Support and Learning Resources
- Range Area Chart Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Chart
- API Reference of the Charts
- Area Charts
- Bar Charts
- Box Plot Charts
- Bullet Charts
- Line Charts
- Radar Charts
- Waterfall Charts
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Chart Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base