The Chart notes provide a way to display metadata for series points or for a specific part of an axis.
To display additional information for series points, set the
noteTextField of the series to a field from the data which contains the information.
The following example demonstrates how to display notes for specific points.
To change the way the notes are displayed, use the
The following example demonstrates how to customize the appearance of the notes.
To display additional information for a point of an axis, use the
notes configuration of the axis. To specify the positions at which the notes will be displayed, use the
data.value configuration. The value has to be a value on the axis or the index for category axis. To set the textual content of the notes, use the
data.label.text option. Alternatively, set the
notes.labels.content option to a function that returns the content of each note.
The following example demonstrates how to display notes for the axes.
Support and Learning Resources
- Chart Notes Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Chart
- API Reference of the Chart
- Chart Area
- Error Bars
- Plot Area
- Plot Bands
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Chart Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base