The Chart crosshairs are lines, which are perpendicular to the axes and enable the user to see the exact value at the current cursor position in their tooltip.
To enable the crosshair for an axis, either:
- Add the corresponding crosshair component, or
- Set the
The following example demonstrates how to enable the crosshairs. The category axis uses the component to enable the crosshair and its tooltip, the value axis uses an object to define the settings for them.
To get the current hovered values, use the
The following example demonstrates how to get the hovered values.
- Chart Crosshairs Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Chart
- API Reference of the Chart
- Chart Area
- Error Bars
- Plot Area
- Plot Bands
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Chart Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base