The Chart plot bands allow you to highlight a specific range of an axis.
To display plot bands, set the axis
plotBands option to an array of
The following example demonstrates how to configure the plot bands of an axis.
Each plot band can be configured to display an optional label.
The following example demonstrates how to display and style plot band labels.
To get the range coordinates:
The following example demonstrates how to draw custom plot bands.
- Chart Plot Bands Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Chart
- API Reference of the Chart
- Chart Area
- Error Bars
- Plot Area
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Chart Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base