Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
96 views
Hope this is the right forum.

I'm evaluating sitefinity and was told that it has the ability to add charts and graphs into it's pages via RadCharts, but when viewing the demo i was unable to locate how to do this.
Firstly can anyone tell me whether RadCharts comes with sitefinity, or do I have to buy them separately?
Secondly, can anyone point me in the direction of any documentation/tutorials on how to implement RadCharts into sitefinity pages?

Many Thanks,

Rob.
Ivan Dimitrov
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Aug 2010
0 answers
61 views
I have a tabstrip with 2 tabs. When user clic on tab2, I bind a grid in this tab. If user click on tab1 and return on tab2, I don't want to rebind grid in tab2. How I can check if grid is already bind ?
ericc34
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 20 Aug 2010
2 answers
164 views
This issue happenned when using RadListBox with attached buttons.
 
Problem:
    Click any one item in a RadListBox, and then click the item again.
    All attached buttons of the RadListBox are disabled.
    And the buttons can still work as expected when you click them.

Expected result:
    Do not disable the button when it is able to be clicked.


This issue is also available in DEMO page:
http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/listbox/examples/default/defaultcs.aspx


Veronica
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Aug 2010
1 answer
163 views
Is there a way I can restriuct certain Active Directory users from accessing certain parts of a RadMenu?
If so how can this be done?

Thanks,
Dan
Veronica
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Aug 2010
1 answer
117 views
If I have 5 RadEditor in the page and all of them uses emptyTools.xml below, does using ToolProviderID do any more optimization for me?

<root>
  <modules>
    <module name="RadEditorHtmlInspector" enabled="false"></module>
    <module name="RadEditorNodeInspector" enabled="false"></module>
    <module name="RadEditorDomInspector" enabled="false"></module>
    <module name="RadEditorStatistics" enabled="false"></module>
  </modules>
</root>
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Aug 2010
2 answers
150 views

Can someone tell my why my GridButtonColumn Below shows up as the 1st column for this grid, instead of as the last column as specified?

    <telerik:RadGrid ID="rgACWF1" runat="server" AllowCustomPaging="True" OnItemDataBound="rgACWF1_ItemDataBound"
            AllowPaging="True" AutoGenerateColumns="False" GridLines="None" OnItemCreated="rgACWF1_ItemCreated" OnItemCommand="rgACWF1_ItemCommand" AllowAutomaticInserts="false">
            <PagerStyle BackColor="White" Mode="Advanced" ShowPagerText="false" Position="Bottom" />
            <MasterTableView AllowCustomSorting="True" datakeynames="ID" EditMode="InPlace" CommandItemDisplay="Bottom" InsertItemDisplay="Bottom" TableLayout="Auto">
              
                <Columns>                    
                    <telerik:GridEditCommandColumn UniqueName="ACWF1EditCommandColumn" InsertText="Save" UpdateText="Save" />
                    <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="Name" HeaderText="Rating" />
                    <telerik:GridNumericColumn DataField="Value" HeaderText="Value" />
                    <telerik:GridButtonColumn CommandName="Delete" Text="Delete" UniqueName="ACWF1DeleteColumn" />                    
                </Columns>
  
                <CommandItemSettings AddNewRecordText="Add New" RefreshText="Refresh" />
                     
<%--                <CommandItemTemplate>
                      <asp:Button runat="server" ID="btnAddConfidentialityScore" Text="Add" CommandName="AddConfidentialityScore" />
                </CommandItemTemplate>   --%>
                                 
            </MasterTableView>
    </telerik:RadGrid>
Clint Leonard
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 20 Aug 2010
7 answers
309 views

Hello,

I am using DeleteCommand of radGrid to delete items from grid. Item gets removed on deletion but paging does not getting refreshed. Initailally my grid was containing 2 pages. I deleted all items from second page, still pager shows 2 page count.

Here is the code,

<

 

telerik:RadGrid ID="RadGrid1" runat="server" AllowFilteringByColumn="True" AllowPaging="True"

 

 

AllowSorting="True" AutoGenerateColumns="False" GridLines="Vertical" OnNeedDataSource="RadGrid1_NeedDataSource"

 

 

OnItemDataBound="RadGrid1_ItemDataBound" Skin="WebBlue" AllowMultiRowEdit="True"

 

 

OnDeleteCommand="RadGrid1_DeleteCommand" OnUpdateCommand="RadGrid1_UpdateCommand"

 

 

OnItemCreated="RadGrid1_ItemCreated" Width="1200px" AutoGenerateEditColumn="True"

 

 

OnItemCommand="RadGrid1_ItemCommand" AllowMultiRowSelection="True" AutoGenerateDeleteColumn="True"

 

 

PageSize="22" AllowAutomaticDeletes="True" OnPageIndexChanged="RadGrid1_PageIndexChanged">

 

 

<ExportSettings ExportOnlyData="True" IgnorePaging="True" OpenInNewWindow="True">

 

 

 

<Pdf AllowAdd="false" AllowCopy="true" AllowModify="true" AllowPrinting="true" Author="Anonymous"

 

 

Keywords="None" PageBottomMargin="1in" PageLeftMargin="10px" PageRightMargin="10px"

 

 

PageTopMargin="1in" PageTitle="Admin Report" Subject="RadGrid Export" Title="RadGrid export"

 

 

PaperSize="A4" PageWidth="800px" />

 

 

</ExportSettings>

 

 

<PagerStyle HorizontalAlign="Left" Mode="Slider" />

 

 

<MasterTableView DataKeyNames="Fadder_ID,Referance_Id">

 

 

<RowIndicatorColumn Visible="False">

 

 

<HeaderStyle Width="20px"></HeaderStyle>

 

 

</RowIndicatorColumn>

 

 

<ExpandCollapseColumn Visible="False" Resizable="False">

 

 

<HeaderStyle Width="20px"></HeaderStyle>

 

 

</ExpandCollapseColumn>

 

 

<Columns>

 

 

<telerik:GridTemplateColumn UniqueName="Template1" HeaderText="ID" AllowFiltering="false">

 

 

<HeaderStyle HorizontalAlign="Center" Width="20px" />

 

 

<ItemTemplate>

 

<%# this.RadGrid1.CurrentPageIndex * this.RadGrid1.PageSize + Container.ItemIndex + 1%>

 

 

</ItemTemplate>

 

 

</telerik:GridTemplateColumn>

 

 

<telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="Name" HeaderText="Avsender" UniqueName="FedderName"

 

 

ReadOnly="True">

 

 

<HeaderStyle HorizontalAlign="Center" Width="150px" />

 

 

<ItemStyle HorizontalAlign="Left" />

 

 

</telerik:GridBoundColumn>

 

</

 

Columns>

 

 

 

 

 

<EditFormSettings>

 

 

 

 

 

<PopUpSettings ScrollBars="None"></PopUpSettings>

 

 

 

 

 

</EditFormSettings>

 

 

 

 

 

</MasterTableView>

 

 

 

 

 

<GroupingSettings CaseSensitive="False" />

 

 

 

 

 

</telerik:RadGrid>

 

Iana Tsolova
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Aug 2010
1 answer
121 views
Hello,

i have created a radgrid with pivoted data as described Displaying pivot data in the telerik help. I like the first column to have a width of 15%. All other columns (max 5 other columns) should have the same width. I tried to set the width of the columns in the autogeneratedcolumns array of the mastertableview but no luck (columncreated and prerender event).

Is there a way to do this? I attached a screenshot with the problem.

Bye
Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Aug 2010
1 answer
105 views
Hi,

I have a little problem.
When I select an item and click the "expand" arrow of an other panel item, the previous item stays selected.
This is OK so far.

But - and here comes my problem - if the user "misses" the arrow and click the header instead, the selected item is lost (unselected).
The rest works as expected - so clicking the header expands / collapses the panel - like a click on the arrow.

Is it possible to expand the "arrow functionality" (expand collapse without "deselecting") to the whole header?
By the way - I don't even need the arrows - most users hate to "fiddle" with these little parts - they just click the header.

Manfred
Nikolay Tsenkov
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Aug 2010
11 answers
178 views
I am working on Rad Spell checker (asp.net ajax),
I am facing problem to implement the following scenario.

Scenario:
Need to create a custom dictionary for doctors. Client can add/Edit/delete words on that dictionary. And when spelling is checked, Suggestion should display words from the custom dictionary not from the default dictionary.

Regards
Animesh Chandra Dey
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Aug 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?