Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
196 views
Hi,

I'm trying to change the filtervalue when a user performs a filter command on the grid.
Currently there's a column with a document ID. The documentID is normally an integer but we're formatting the ID as follows xxx.xxx.xxx.

So in the underlying datasource the column value is an integer but on OnItemDataBound I'm formatting this value to xxx.xxx.xxx
Now if the user enters a filter value like xxx.xxx.xxx, this doesn't work. I need to (I suppose) unformat the value.

What is the best place to do this?

Kind regards.
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 25 Aug 2010
2 answers
69 views
This is something I cannot explain because all my rad controls are using Office 2007 theme / Skin but only Panel bar showing different colors.

<telerik:RadPanelBar ID="RadPanelBar1" runat="server"  Height="300px" onitemclick="RadPanelBar1_ItemClick" Skin="Office2007"                 ValidationGroup="MenuOptions" Width="180px">

I am also sending jpeg to give you exact idea..

Regards
Aamir Ali Ansari
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 25 Aug 2010
1 answer
68 views
Hi 
How can i store the selected items of a combobox in in variables or in session ?
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 25 Aug 2010
7 answers
210 views
Good day!
Please, can you tell me, if I use RadEditor as an html editor how can I set content for meta tags, meta keywords, etc?
lina fetisova
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 25 Aug 2010
3 answers
149 views
We are having issues with the height of the 2 RadComboBoxes that are in the Filter Menu. Is there a way to set these to a specific height like 100px?
Thanks.
Rory
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Aug 2010
2 answers
98 views
Every time that I open up my Visual Studio 2005 I get a message thanking me for installing Telerik RadControls for ASP.net.  Is there any way of turning this off? 

Please see attached file for a screen shot of what I am getting.
Kurt Kluth
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Aug 2010
2 answers
154 views
Hi

I have a javascript function that validates client input as they're typing.  If the user types an invalid character, the function (decOnlyKey below) returns false.

function RadComboBoxKeyPressing(combo, eventArgs) {
    var key = eventArgs.get_domEvent().keyCode;
    var allow = decOnlyKey(key, combo.get_text());
 
//    if (!allow)
//        eventArgs.set_cancel(true);
}

It appears this eventArgs object does not have a set_cancel method (hence commented out above).

How can I get the RadComboBox to reject the key press?

Thanks
Clinton Smyth
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Aug 2010
2 answers
166 views
Hi,

This is probably a simple fix but, I have java script that is called by the onselectedchanged() event for a combobox. I want to get the value of the new selected item. However, the value I get is the old value that was selected. Here is my code.

<tr id="trForwardEmail" runat="server">
            <td>
                Forward Email To:
            </td>
            <td width="10">
            </td>
            <td>
                <telerik:RadComboBox ID="cmboForwardEmail" runat="server" width="200" OnClientSelectedIndexChanging="ShowCheckbox"/>
            </td>
        </tr>
function ShowCheckbox(sender, eventArgs)
 {
     
    var checkbox = document.getElementById("<%= trSaveEmail.ClientID %>");
    var cmboBox = $find("<%= cmboForwardEmail.ClientID %>");
    alert(cmboBox.get_text());
   if(cmboBox.get_selectedItem().get_text() != "No Forwarder")
   {
        checkbox.style.visibility = "hidden"; 
   }
   else
   {
        checkbox.style.visibility = "visible";
   }
}

Any help?

Thanks,
Trevor
Trevor
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Aug 2010
1 answer
104 views
Hello,

I am looking for an example how to override the loading image that gets displayed when the window is opening up.   The Vista skin is being applied and I am using the asp:ScriptManager.  Also, if I wanted to hide the loading image altogether how can I achieve this?

Thanks,
Feizal
Cori
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 24 Aug 2010
7 answers
127 views
I am using Radgrid without using the skin
I dont know how to align the pager

<telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager" runat="server"> </telerik:RadScriptManager>
                         <telerik:RadGrid id="RadGrid1" ShowStatusBar="false" Skin="" HeaderStyle-CssClass="RGHeader" CssClass="RadGrid" ItemStyle-CssClass="RGItem" AlternatingItemStyle-CssClass="RGAltItem"  ShowFooter="true"  runat="server" AllowPaging="True"
                                AllowSorting="True" AllowMultiRowSelection="True"  AutoGenerateColumns="false" width="375px" Height="575px">
                            <ClientSettings  
                            EnableRowHoverStyle="false"
                            Resizing-AllowColumnResize="true"
                            Resizing-EnableRealTimeResize="true"
                            Scrolling-AllowScroll="true"
                            Scrolling-UseStaticHeaders="true">
                            <ClientEvents  />                               
                            </ClientSettings>
                            <MasterTableView>
                            <PagerStyle Mode="NumericPages" CssClass="RadGridPager"></PagerStyle>
                            <Columns>
                              <telerik:GridTemplateColumn HeaderText="ID" DataField="A_ID" SortExpression="A_ID" Resizable="false">
                                                    <HeaderStyle Width="50px" />
                                                    <ItemTemplate>                                   
                                                        <a href="Audit_Edit.asp?AU=<%#DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "A_ID")%>"><%#DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "A_ID")%></a>
                                                    </ItemTemplate>
                                                    
                                                </telerik:GridTemplateColumn>

                            <telerik:GridBoundColumn UniqueName="Added" HeaderText="Title"  DataField="TITLE" Resizable="false">
                            <HeaderStyle Width="300px" />
                             <ItemStyle CssClass="f2" />
                            </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
                            
                            </Columns>
                            </MasterTableView>     
                        </telerik:RadGrid> 
santhosh
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Aug 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?