Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
172 views

I have added 3 fields to the FileExplorer upload window per some postings I found online. However, after adding 3-4 files to upload in the window the window becomes too large and is off the screen. Can I fix the size of the window and add scrollbars?

Also each time I reopen the window all the old controls are still present. How can I reset the window so that the old 3-4 added files are not listed?

See attached files as an example of what is happening.

Fiko
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Nov 2010
1 answer
77 views
Hello,
RadGrid Edit in pop Mode in .aspx page , I am getting horizental scroll bar for the browser when the popup opens.. Can you please send some solution to resolve this?


Regards,

Atchyut
Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Nov 2010
3 answers
127 views
Hello,
We have the following problem :

1. There is "START" button on Web Form which on server's event "clicked" starts some process - "Process.Start(SomeProcess);"
and then calls "UpdateProgressBar" function.

The process inside looks like this:
SomeProcess
{
    While (1)
    {
        DoSomething();
        WriteProgressIndicatorsValueToFile();
    }
}

2. Update ProgressBar function just reads the values from file and updates the progress bar, it's working.
UpdateProgressBar()
{
    RadProgressContext progress = RadProgressContext.Current;
    while (!stoppedByUser)
    {
        ReadProgressIndicatorsValueFromFile();
        progress.SecondaryValue = ....
        progress.CurrentOperationText = ...
        Thread.Sleep(1000);
   stoppedByUser = progress.OperationComplete;
    }
}

3. We added "STOP" button to form to stop the progress bar loop.

Problem:
Everything We have tried to exit the loop isn't working, including adding in onClientClick of "STOP" Button {ProgressData.OperationComplete = true }
and then checking the value in server's UpdateProgressBar() inner loop. The change of progress values on client just doesn't affect
values on server.
Also tried to add HiddenField and update it on onClientClick of "STOP" Button, the sercer inside UpdateProgressBar() inner loop also doesn't see any changes.

Need explanation and solution.

Thanks
Evgeniy Mai
Tadiran Electronic Systems Ltd
Genady Sergeev
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Nov 2010
1 answer
209 views
hi
i use image button in rad grid
whern run program i have this error:

Invalid postback or callback argument.  Event validation is enabled using <pages enableEventValidation="true"/> in configuration or <%@ Page EnableEventValidation="true" %> in a page.  For security purposes, this feature verifies that arguments to postback or callback events originate from the server control that originally rendered them.  If the data is valid and expected, use the ClientScriptManager.RegisterForEventValidation method in order to register the postback or callback data for validation.


not fire:   <asp:ImageButton   runat="server" CommandName="Select" ID="btnselect"  ImageUrl="~/Template/Images/icon_select.gif" />
fire:  <telerik:GridButtonColumn  CommandName="Select" Text="select"
                        UniqueName="column">
                    </telerik:GridButtonColumn>
help plz
Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Nov 2010
3 answers
120 views
Hi,
I am using a telerik grid in which I have a NestedViewTemplate
In that I have a file upload control.
I just want to get the upload Control ID and the filename that is being uploaded once the "Upload" button is clicked.
How can I get it?
Under which event I can get it?

Here is my sample code:

<telerik:RadGrid ID="radgrdFiles"  runat="server"....>
<MasterTableView>

<NestedViewTemplate>
<asp:FileUpload ID="UploadFile" runat="server">
<asp:ImageButton ID="imgbtnUpload" runat="server"  CommandName="Upload"onclick="imgbtnUpload_Click">
</NestedViewTemplate>

</MasterTableView>
<Columns>
....
</Columns>
</telerik:RadGrid>
I m not able to get it in button_Click event.
Thanks in advance...
Genady Sergeev
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Nov 2010
1 answer
93 views
So if enablerefreshimage  is set to false, the audio link has a css class of "rcCaptchaAudioLink" so you can style it. However, if you enable refresh image, the "rcCaptchaAudioLink" class is removed and there is no class property. Is this a known issue?
Pero
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Nov 2010
2 answers
1.7K+ views
Hi,

I've got a 3 RadTextBoxs(RadNumericTextBox) and 3 buttons beside that. I wanted to fire the Button1 click event on Hitting Enter key of 1st TextBox. similarly, fire Button2 click event on hitting Enter key on 2nd TextBox. Could you help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks, Malli
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 08 Nov 2010
1 answer
130 views
hi

I am trying to load a default image if there isn't any value in the radmenu during page load. how do i test whether any value are present in the radmenu? Thanks

Protected Sub RadMenu1_ItemDataBound(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Telerik.Web.UI.RadMenuEventArgs) Handles RadMenu1.ItemDataBound
        If e.Item.Value Is Nothing Then
            imgPhoto.ImageUrl = "~/image/NoPhotoAvailable.jpg"
        Else
            imgPhoto.ImageUrl = e.Item.Value
        End If

End Sub

Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Nov 2010
1 answer
67 views
Hi everyone,

I have implemented a wcf service for CRUD operations on the scheduler. What I am curious to know is whether it is possible or not to filter scheduler data when calling the operations? I guess I am trying to figure out where I can hook in and filter the data? For example, if I grab all appointments and want to filter based on resource, where would I hook in to do this? Would it be on the client side after the get operation for the data is completed? 

Cheers,

Derek.
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Nov 2010
1 answer
116 views
Hello,

I create chart controls in code behind. When I click a button I rerender the charts with new information but the charts render with previous information and I have to cause another postback for the chart to render with new information.

I have tried with enableviewstate = false with no success.

If I put a chart control on the page with enableviewstat = false and only add series and such to it from code behind the rendering works as I wish but the click event causes an indexoutofrange error.

Firstly I would like to get it to work from code behind.

I have tried several things with no success so far and would be very thankful for any ideas.

Regards,
Roberto
Ves
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Nov 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?