Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
165 views
Hi

I am filling a listbox based on the values selected in a tree view, the list box items need to be a RadEditor, i have this working but sometimes when the list box items are created and added the RadEditor Menu items are displayed aswell (this does not happen all the time).  I dont want the menu items to display as i only want to show the content as though it was a textbox with no editing functionality. Can i set the Menu Property at the point of creating the content item to ensure that the menu does not show.

My Code that creates the ListBox Item and Editor Content is as follows :
For Each node In RadTreeViewTCs.GetAllNodes
 
                    If node.Checked = True Then
                       'Do Some Stuff Here
                    ElseIf node.Checked = False Then
 
                        Dim Value As New RadListBoxItem
                        Dim Content As New RadEditor
 
                        Content.Content = node.Text.ToString
                        Content.Width = "150"
                        Content.Height = "75"
                        Value.Controls.Add(Content)
                        ListBoxExcludedTCS.Items.Add(Value)
 
                    End If
 
                Next node
 
                ListBoxExcludedTCS.DataBind()
Dobromir
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Nov 2010
1 answer
102 views
hi,
I am using ontextchange for rednumerictextbox  inside radgrid while i want to create new row after ontextchange event it is possible.
here problem is that when cursor leave this textbox on same time this event not fire cursor move to next button and then press ok then
this event working why???

Thanks
Tsvetina
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Nov 2010
9 answers
217 views
Hi,

We have built a c# .net web application. The app has various controls on a page including text boxes and drop down lists etc, we have also included a radeditor control. In all other browsers the look of the page is fine, but in IE 6 the styling breaks.

Firstly the top border of the radeditior is missing and then other controls on the page move position.

I attach 3 screen shots to illustrate.

Normal.jpg shows how the page should look
Broken 1.jpg shows the missing top border of the radeditor frame
Broken 2.jpg shows how the other fields on th page have moved.

Has anyone else had the same problem and can advise how to resolve this.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Gary
Dobromir
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Nov 2010
1 answer
148 views
Is there something I should be doing in codebehind or some setting I need to enable to allow uploads through fileexplorer? The upload button isn't clickable; it's grayed out, and if I hover over it it just shows "mylink.aspx#". What am I doing wrong

Do I have to create another radwindow with a radupload control in it?

       <telerik:RadFileExplorer ID="expTest" runat="server"  VisibleControls="All"
            Configuration-ViewPaths="~/Images" DisplayUpFolderItem="true" EnableCopy="true"
            EnableCreateNewFolder="true" Skin="Black" Configuration-UploadPaths="~/Up"
            EnableOpenFile="true" OnClientItemSelected="itemChosen">
<Configuration ViewPaths="~/Images" SearchPatterns="*.*" UploadPaths="~/Up"></Configuration>
        </telerik:RadFileExplorer>
Fiko
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Nov 2010
1 answer
137 views
I have a page with 4 tabs tied to a multipage, the 4th tab loads a control that has 2 tabs using a multipage.

How do I reference the second multipage control?

RadMultiPage

 

multiPage = (RadMultiPage)Page.Master.FindControl("ContentPlaceHolder1").FindControl("radmultipagePayment");

 


This does not find it.  I tried this as well:

RadMultiPage

 

multiPage = (RadMultiPage)Page.Master.FindControl("ContentPlaceHolder1").FindControl("radmultipageCheckOut").FindControl("radmultipagePayment");

It fails to find the initial multipage so the line fails.

Ideas?

 

Jeff Reinhardt
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 08 Nov 2010
2 answers
115 views
Is this possible? If so can someone point me to an example? thanks.

edit: I've seen the demos to populate the file exlporer with database values, but all I want to do is be able to upload to a database. The file explorer would populate with values from a filesystem. 
fred williams
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 08 Nov 2010
1 answer
112 views

I am using the radfileexplorer to display a file structure, is it possible to have the name of parent node different to the actual name of the parent for example “C:/Telerik/Demo” with the folder “Demo” as the parent node but I would like it to display “Sample”.

Fiko
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Nov 2010
2 answers
124 views
I have been able to add custom fields to the fileexplorer's upload dialog..... However, is there a way to add several fields to the fileexplorer add folder dialog?
Shannon
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 08 Nov 2010
5 answers
178 views
Hi,

I'm using radgrid lates version. When I open aspx page in design mode which have radgrid. It displays filter and paging icons perfectly fine but when I run application it doesn't display those icons.

Can you tell me what i'm doing wrong here?

Many thanks 
Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Nov 2010
6 answers
247 views
Hi All,

I have a FileUpload control inside Ajax RadGrid Insert / Edit Mode. (I mean, when i Add / Edit a record from Ajax RadGrid i want to select a file and save it at some place and save the file name in to database table.)

My issue is, i am not able to get the file path or name which i selected in FileUpload control at Ajax RadGrid "RadGrid1_InsertCommand" and "RadGrid1_UpdateCommand" event.

Please help me regarding this how can i achieve this task.




Nicolaï
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 08 Nov 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?