Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
195 views
Hello All,

I have to use the RAD Filter on the DataSource at place of the current view of the grid. and this I am doing with the RAD Filter for DataSource.
But my problem is that the I want to fetch the  "Filter Expression" generated by the  RADFilter ; and make it convert in to the XML format.

For example:
<FilterExpression>
<Expression1>
<DataFiledName>EmployeID</DataFiledName>
<Operator>=</Operator>
<DataFiledValue>1</DataFiledValue>
</Expression1>
<Expression2>
<DataFiledName>DepartmentName</DataFiledName>
<Operator>Like</Operator>
<DataFiledValue>Finance</DataFiledValue>
</Expression2>
</FilterExpression>

Please Help me to do the same....

Thanks in Advance!!!
Tsvetina
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Nov 2010
1 answer
1.0K+ views
Greetings

Is there any way make me able to access Parent Page Methods from RadWindow?

Thanks in Advance
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 09 Nov 2010
13 answers
252 views
Hi Telerik,

We have MOSS 2007 and IE8, and are currently testing RadEditor 5.8.0.0.

I understand that the cellpadding attribute does not apply in design view, because it gets overriden by RadEditor styles.

I followed the article on http://www.telerik.com/support/kb/aspnet-ajax/editor/cellpadding-and-cellspacing-do-not-apply-in-design-mode.aspx, by creating a css file called EditorContentAreaStyles.css in the Resources folder.

The EditorContentAreaStyles.css file that I created consists of the following (without the padding):

/* _lcid="1033" _version="12.0.4518"
    _LocalBinding */

table
{
   BORDER-RIGHT: #999999 1px dashed;
   border-bottom: #999999 1px dashed;
}
table td
{
   border-top: #999999 1px dashed;
   BORDER-LEFT: #999999 1px dashed;
}
table th
{
   border-top: #000000 1px dashed;
   BORDER-LEFT: #000000 1px dashed;
}


Then in the ConfigFile.xml, I added the following property:

<property name="ContentAreaCssFile">
              <item>/_wpresources/RadEditorSharePoint/5.8.0.0__1f131a624888eeed/Resources/EditorContentAreaStyles.css</item>
</property>

However, still, after this change, whenever cell padding is defined in the Table Properties tab, it is not applied in design view, nor is applied once I check-in or publish the page. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Claudz
Stanimir
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Nov 2010
2 answers
59 views
Hi all,
I would like to extend the hours from 18:00 to 21:00 on combo Start Time and End Time in the advanced form
Is possible?
Thanks a lot
Fabrizio
fabrizio
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Veteran
 answered on 09 Nov 2010
2 answers
158 views
I have a page:  Site.aspx?SiteID=1

The page has Load event:
If Request.QueryString("SiteID") <> "" Then
           ' Load based on SiteID
           Dim RequestedSiteID As String = Request.QueryString("SiteID")
           If IsNumeric(RequestedSiteID) Then
               Dim dbEntity As WebsiteEntities = New WebsiteEntities
 
               Dim query = (From PWPaperwork In dbEntity.PWPaperworks Where PWPaperwork.Site_ID = RequestedSiteID Select PWPaperwork)
               PaperworkGrid.DataSource = query
           End If
     Else
           Response.Redirect("Sites.aspx")
End If

This loads the Grid with just records from the SiteID querystring.

The Grid has an EditForm which used to update correctly. I added the Querystring identifier and the UpdateCommand does not rebind with the new data from the database. Only after pressing F5 will I see the changes made via the EditForm/UpdateCommand.

Is there something I should be doing with the grid PreRender? I have looked :
http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/grid/examples/dataediting/programaticlinqupdates/defaultcs.aspx

And It does not help me in my scenario.

Any ideas or suggestions to pass QueryString variables to the SQL which in turn fills the grid BUT still works with an EditForm?

Thankyou!
Radoslav
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Nov 2010
1 answer
126 views
How do I get this value back after binding

RadTreeView1.DataFieldID =

"ID"

 

 

 

 

 

Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 09 Nov 2010
3 answers
150 views

I have a hierarchical radgrid with 2 detail tables in it. I want to use fileupload control in one of the detail table. For this I placed a fileUpload control in one detail table as follows

 

<telerik:GridTemplateColumn DataField="sURL" HeaderButtonType="TextButton"

HeaderText="sURL" SortExpression="sURL" UniqueName="sURL">

<EditItemTemplate>

  <asp:FileUpload ID="sURLTextBox" runat="server"/>

</EditItemTemplate>

<ItemTemplate>

  <asp:Label ID="sURLLabel" runat="server" Text='<%# Eval("sURL") %>'></asp:Label>

</ItemTemplate>

</telerik:GridTemplateColumn>

 

 

Now on clicking the Update command in edit view of the grid, I want to save the filename selected using the fileupload browser.

Appreciate all your help.

Thanks

Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 09 Nov 2010
0 answers
67 views
Ups it was my bad. I had added EnableAutomaticLoadOnDemand instead EnableLoadOnDemand. Now is fine.

Thanks and sorry for the trouble.
El
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 09 Nov 2010
2 answers
124 views
Hi All,

If anyone can shed some light on the following issue I am having.
I have several Rad Dock controls on a page and when I try to move (drag) one container but not actually move it altogether, the title bar greys out and then when I try to rapidly expand and collapse another container; eventually that container renders an empty container when in fact it had some data in it before expanding/collapsing it.

#CaughtUp#
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Nov 2010
2 answers
163 views
Hello All,

I have application where we are using RADGRid for dashboard. The requirement is when user filter some values on grid and navigate to another section and user comes back to the page, the radgrid should show the same filtered result and filtered values in the related filterboxes.

so right now i m using session variable to store filter expression, if i have two filter values like first name & last name and if i change the first name and filter again it looses values of last name from filter expression;
 even if value is in the filter box of RADGrid, its not assigning back to filter expression property.

Let me know how to resolve this one.

  More:
I m using client side binding for the grid.
Neo
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 08 Nov 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?