This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Chart Rendering

1 Answer 68 Views
Chart (Obsolete)
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Roberto Coletti
Top achievements
Rank 1
Roberto Coletti asked on 03 Nov 2010, 01:26 PM
Hello,

I create chart controls in code behind. When I click a button I rerender the charts with new information but the charts render with previous information and I have to cause another postback for the chart to render with new information.

I have tried with enableviewstate = false with no success.

If I put a chart control on the page with enableviewstat = false and only add series and such to it from code behind the rendering works as I wish but the click event causes an indexoutofrange error.

Firstly I would like to get it to work from code behind.

I have tried several things with no success so far and would be very thankful for any ideas.

Regards,
Roberto

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Ves
Telerik team
answered on 08 Nov 2010, 12:35 PM
Hello Roberto Coletti,

Please, find attached a small example, showing RadChart in both bound and unbound scenario. Can you please confirm it works as expected on your end? You can probably find the difference or extend this example to match your scenario and send it back to us.

Greetings,
Ves
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Chart (Obsolete)
Asked by
Roberto Coletti
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Ves
Telerik team
Share this question
or