Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
150 views
When the content inside a RadEditor in a form is more than one letter page long is not printing properly, creating one or more page breaks before printing the content. I guess it has to be with the IFrame. What can I do to print the content continuously as the rest of my form?

Thanks,
JD
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Aug 2011
1 answer
54 views
Hi, everybody!
I have a web page and a RadFormDecorator. I saw example http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/controls/examples/integration/gridandwindow/defaultcs.aspx?product=grid but I want select data in web page and update data in RadFromDecorater by use dataset in webpage.aspx and use C#, not use UpdateCommand in HTML code. Thank you very much!

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Aug 2011
3 answers
265 views
Hi,

When i choose any row of the radgrid then i getting error on the line.Right now i am using the Q2 2011. and i also true the
RadGrid1.ClientSettings.EnablePostBackOnRowClick = true; 

        protected void RadGrid1_SelectedIndexChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            selectedReceiptIndex = Convert.ToInt32(RadGrid1.SelectedIndexes[0]);    //Here i am gettin below error    
        }



error is ---- 

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Parameter name: index


please reply soon.

Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Aug 2011
1 answer
141 views
Hi,

How should i find controls inside RadGrid OnItemCommand event??

protected void grdMessageState_ItemCommand(object sender, Telerik.Web.UI.GridCommandEventArgs e)
        {
           if (e.CommandName == RadGrid.InitInsertCommandName)
                {
                    SysXTextBox testName = e.Item.FindControl("txtStateName") as SysXTextBox;
                    testName.Focus();
                }
            }
        }

Thanks
Amit Choudhary
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 09 Aug 2011
3 answers
206 views
I have a RadDateTimePicker that is hidden when the page is loaded but if the user selects a specific type of field to search against it then gets shown. When the control gets shown, the buttons for the date and time popups do not show. Weird thing is that if I put a seperate RadDateTimePicker control on the page they do show. This is a control that is hosted on a content page in case that would matter.

<telerik:RadDateTimePicker ID="SearchValueDate" runat="server" Calendar-ShowRowHeaders="false" Visible="false" TabIndex="4" >
</telerik:RadDateTimePicker>


if (ddlSearchCriteria.SelectedValue == FilterOperator.DateOnlyRange.ToString()
    || ddlSearchCriteria.SelectedValue == FilterOperator.DateTimeRange.ToString())
{
    lblStart.Text = GetString("CustomSearch.lblStart.StartDate.Text");
    lblEnd.Text = GetString("CustomSearch.lblEnd.EndDate.Text");
    lblStart.Visible = true;
    lblEnd.Visible = true;
    SearchValueDateEnd.Visible = true;
}

pretty straight forward stuff so I'm not sure where this is broken. Is there anything else I need to do to make this happen?

Don
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Aug 2011
1 answer
184 views
Hi,

RadEditor strip font not working when content paste from pdf document.

I am using the RadEditor (version: 2011.1.315.40) with edit form as a model popup.

Below is code snippet that I used in my application

<telerik:RadEditor ID="RadEditor1" runat="server" SpellCheckSettings-DictionaryPath="../RadSpellControl/TDF/"
    EditModes="Design" BorderStyle="None" BorderWidth="0px" Height="129px" Width="250px"
        ContentAreaCssFile="~/css/radeditor.css" OnClientPasteHtml="OnClientPasteHtml"
        OnClientLoad="InitialDescriptionText">
        <Tools>
            <telerik:EditorToolGroup>
                    <telerik:EditorTool Name="Bold" />
                        <telerik:EditorTool Name="Italic" />
                        <telerik:EditorTool Name="Underline" />
                </telerik:EditorToolGroup>
                <telerik:EditorToolGroup>
                        <telerik:EditorTool Name="InsertOrderedList" Text="Ordered List" />
                </telerik:EditorToolGroup>
                <telerik:EditorToolGroup>
                          <telerik:EditorTool Name="PasteFromWordNoFontsNoSizes" />
                 </telerik:EditorToolGroup>
        </Tools>
</telerik:RadEditor>


I have a client application that allows them to enter comments into the RadEditor with Bold, Italic, Underline and numbering option only. so when any content pasted in

RadEditor is strip all style and css except Bold, Italic, Underline and numbering option. that's thing working properly in when content paste from ms-word document for

IE and Firefox browser.

But when content copied and paste from any pdf document then it works only for IE properly with help of "Paste from Word, strip font" button.

but in Firefox, it remove(striped) all style and css with Bold, Italic, Underline and numbering option with help of "Paste from Word, strip font" button..


Could you let me know what is reason of it is not working when the contents are copied from pdf document?


Awaiting for response.


Regards,

Nimesh 
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Aug 2011
2 answers
141 views
I have a hierarchical grid. To fill the child grid I need to know a parent ID value.
Can not access to that with GetDataKeyValue because parent grid is autogenerate.

So how can access to the parent grid by column index?
Protected Sub RadGrid1_DetailTableDataBind(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Telerik.Web.UI.GridDetailTableDataBindEventArgs) Handles RadGrid1.DetailTableDataBind
 
Dim dataItem As GridDataItem = CType(e.DetailTableView.ParentItem, GridDataItem)
Dim ID As String = dataItem.Item(?).Text

Thank you
Jean-Marc
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Aug 2011
1 answer
91 views
I'm currently trying to validate a record in an AJAX Datagrid, for both editing and creation. I can easily do this in the code-behind (say, in the ItemCommand function), but I'm looking for a way to do this in JavaScript (to avoid an unnecessary postback). For example, lets say I have a grid with three columns. And for each record update / creation, if the second column is empty, the third one needs to be populated. I shouldn't have to post-back just to validate that these fields are populated.

Is there a clientside event I can subscribe to so that, prior to the page is being posted-back, I can do my validation and approve/cancel?

Much thanks in advance.

-J
Tsvetina
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Aug 2011
1 answer
100 views
hi ,

I am using radcolor picker in my application. I faced issue in IE6 browser. The problem is on mouse over control is not fully visuable.
can any one have any idea ,how to resolve this issue. Screen shot is attached for reference.
Niko
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Aug 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?