Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
7 answers
200 views
Good evening.  I have been banging my head on this for about a week...trying all of the suggestions, but nothing seems to work!

My current implementation is using a user-control for the upload control, which is within a separate update panel and inserting that into the asp:wizard step, which is itself within an update panel.  There is a button in the user-control which is assigned as the full page postback trigger for the update panel.

RadUpload.UploadedFiles.Count is always 0.

Can someone help, please?!
Helen
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Aug 2011
1 answer
157 views
Hi,
I was wondering if it is possible to exclude a specific css class from being decorated? I have multiple radio buttons on the page and I would only like to style one set.
Thanks!
Bozhidar
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Aug 2011
1 answer
982 views
Hi,

I am relative new to Telerik RadControls, in fact I just started this week, I created several user controls, some of them use RadAjaxManager, if I try to use two of these controls in the same aspx page I got the error:


Only one instance of a RadAjaxManager can be added to the page!

 

What should I do?  

TIA

Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 09 Aug 2011
1 answer
99 views
In rad asynchronous upload what is th maximum size of file can upload.
And in what location uploaded files are saved (in bytes)
Jayesh Goyani
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 09 Aug 2011
1 answer
180 views
Hi all,

How to customize text 14 items in 2 pages in RadGrid to 14 item(s) in 2 page(s)?

Thanks
Amit Choudhary
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 09 Aug 2011
1 answer
208 views

I have an dropdown list and a div. This div contains two usercontrols.
Based on the value selected in the dropdown i want to Display only one usercontrol in the div.
How should I achieve it. please tell what are the settings i will have to do in the RadAjaxManager and all the required things that i need to make?

For example

  <telerik:RadAjaxLoadingPanel ID="RadAjaxLoadingPanel1" runat="server" Skin="Telerik" Visible="true"
            InitialDelayTime="40" />
  <telerik:RadAjaxManagerProxy ID="RadAjaxManagerProxy1" runat="server"  >
   <AjaxSettings>
    <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="selUserControl"  EventName="OnSelectedIndexChanged">
     <UpdatedControls>
      <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="divUserControlSection" LoadingPanelID="RadAjaxLoadingPanel1" />
                    </UpdatedControls>
    </telerik:AjaxSetting>
    </AjaxSettings>
  </telerik:RadAjaxManagerProxy>
 <div>
  <div>
      <telerik:RadComboBox ID="selUserControl" CausesValidation="false" runat="server"
                        AppendDataBoundItems="false"  DataTextField="Text" DataValueField="Value"
                        OnSelectedIndexChanged="selUserControl_SelectedIndexChanged" AutoPostBack="true">
    </telerik:RadComboBox>
  </div>
  <div class="label-container" id="objectTypeSection" runat="server">
   <uc:UserControl1 id="usercontrol1" runat="server">
   <uc:UserControl2 id="usercontrol2" runat="server">
  </div> 
 </div> 
   
   

Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 09 Aug 2011
1 answer
176 views
Hi All,

Is their any radtextbox that allows users to enter only negative values and zero.

Please let me know.
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 09 Aug 2011
1 answer
106 views
I had a RadMenu on the page and other controls that were working just fine.  I added a RadGrid and it started hosing things up.

It overlaps the other controls to start with, but I spaced it out some more and that appears to be ok, although I need to test some more with different screen configurations.  But there is a positioning issue there.

The other issue was regarding an interaction with the menu.  When the page first loaded, the menu looked fine.  After I selected a row in the grid however, the contents of the two top level menu items that had children were duplicated 10 more times in each one.  I checked, and the post back was occurring just once for the row selection, and it was properly marked as a post back.

I wasn't tying the grid to the menu in any way.  However, on a hunch, I set the FilterMenu Enabled property to False on the grid.  This seems to have remedied the problem, although I don't know why it would automatically be doing anything with that menu.
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 09 Aug 2011
1 answer
186 views
I have  RadGrid that has multiple headers. I use GridTemplateColumns to get this effect. I want to colorize a certain row in this header. When I set that row's background color what happens is that just the text cell gets the color and not the entire row cell. Please see attached for desired effect. The inner table won't accept the color right.
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 09 Aug 2011
1 answer
118 views
Hi,

I'm following the example for Insert/Update/Delete at database level with queries
http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet/grid/grdinsertupdatedeleteatdatabaselevel.html

during the insert section, I received the following error:
Unable to cast object of type 'Telerik.Web.UI.GridDataInsertItem' to type 'Telerik.Web.UI.GridEditFormInsertItem'.

the following contains my code behind.

protected

 

 

void RadGrid1_InsertCommand(object sender, GridCommandEventArgs e)

{

try

{

//Get the GridEditFormInsertItem of the RadGrid

GridEditFormInsertItem insertedItem = (GridEditFormInsertItem)e.Item;

RadComboBox RadCombobox = insertedItem.FindControl("RadComboBoxArea") as RadComboBox;

string strArea = RadCombobox.SelectedItem.Text; //Area

 RadCombobox = insertedItem.FindControl(

 

 

"RadComboBoxFMT") as RadComboBox; 

string strFMT = RadCombobox.SelectedItem.Text; //FMT or Asset

RadCombobox = insertedItem.FindControl( 

"RadComboBoxField") as RadComboBox; 

string strField = RadCombobox.SelectedItem.Text; //Field

 RadCombobox = insertedItem.FindControl(

 

 

"RadComboBoxWell") as RadComboBox;  

string strWell = RadCombobox.SelectedItem.Text; //Well 

RadCombobox = insertedItem.FindControl( 

"RadComboBoxUnloadType") as RadComboBox;  

string strUnloadType = RadCombobox.SelectedItem.Text; //Unload Type  

 

RadDatePicker EventStartDateTime = (RadDatePicker)insertedItem["EventStartDateTime"].Controls[0]; //Events start date time  

 

string strEventStartDateTime = EventStartDateTime.SelectedDate.ToString();  

RadDatePicker EventEndDateTime = (RadDatePicker)insertedItem["EventEndDateTime"].Controls[0]; //Events end date time

string strEventEndDateTime = EventEndDateTime.SelectedDate.ToString();

string CountofEvents = (insertedItem["CountofEvents"].Controls[0] as RadNumericTextBox).Text; //Count of Events

string SalesLinePressure = (insertedItem["SalesLinePressure"].Controls[0] as RadNumericTextBox).Text; //Sales Line Pressure

string ShutInPressure = (insertedItem["ShutInPressure"].Controls[0] as RadNumericTextBox).Text; //Shut In Pressure

string FOpHierarchyID = (insertedItem["FOpHierarchy_ID"].Controls[0] as TextBox).Text; //FOpHierarchy

 }

 

catch (Exception ex)

 {

RadGrid1.Controls.Add( 

new LiteralControl("Unable to insert Event. Reason: " + ex.Message));

 

e.Canceled =

 

true;

 

}

}

Please assist.
thanks,
Minh Bui

Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 09 Aug 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?