Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
4 answers
107 views
Hello,

Ist it possible for you when releasing an hotfix to place inside the zip file a text files or something ele specifying what has been changed?

Or is that information somewhere on the WWW?


I don't feel like retesting the entire application to make sure that whatever you changed doesn't affect other products of "tweaks".


Leandro
ACruz
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 Oct 2007
5 answers
150 views
Hi,

I have been using th Ajax Rating Component for some time with no problems.  I recently moved by detailsview into a RADDock to make it have the appearance of tha dialogbox.  Since moving the detailsview across the rating component no longer works.

I scoured the form and found a reference about the AJAX using XML and RADAJAX does not...Bit confused,  can you provide any details about how to ensure I can incoporate the rating facility inside the raddock object please?

Thanks,

JK
Ivo
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Oct 2007
1 answer
228 views
Hi

I have a really strange thing occuring.

When I use Telerik.Web.UI.RadScriptManager.RegisterClient only part of my webpage is being rendered and the rest is lost in cyberspace.

To see what I mean have a look at the following ...
 
 
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> 
 
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">  
<head><title>  
    the-dl-outlet.co.uk - Ralph Lauren, Guess, Calvin Klein and Timberland  
</title><link type="text/css" href="resources/main.css" rel="Stylesheet" /><link href="/the-dl-outlet/WebResource.axd?d=yQOOOurUAyxUxGxryTQPMIU_3c7FjSGdQTtqxct66GrNJWl-XgISv4Pab442PH-U0&amp;t=633258329660000000" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" /><link href="/the-dl-outlet/WebResource.axd?d=yQOOOurUAyxUxGxryTQPMIU_3c7FjSGdQTtqxct66GqR_ZJJv87frSAc27K25tvzZsJoWIsVdCnbecxIGsLc--VoG98SpWz98P5CKCASiIA1&amp;t=633258329660000000" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" /><link href="/the-dl-outlet/WebResource.axd?d=yQOOOurUAyxUxGxryTQPMIU_3c7FjSGdQTtqxct66Gpsj2-cJ_gLbl28hlVziB01tbW1lWHbB6lvh-irPBoG2Q2&amp;t=633258329660000000" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" /><link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/the-dl-outlet/WebResource.axd?d=zC7qBhdPb4aQBY_OduUcy9WwCGBdvMdaxHIScD94OUCnz0CvRDfx-Kvk96NnQKTk1bTm0ejB-BJQWvw8jZNIvmoGq0ndZxtKM6rd933Er9c1&amp;amp;t=633256434280000000" /><link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/the-dl-outlet/WebResource.axd?d=zC7qBhdPb4aQBY_OduUcy9WwCGBdvMdaxHIScD94OUCnz0CvRDfx-Kvk96NnQKTkm3NDxNwJyD9uDSbgOBBoumBgce3IbGiGLZb7Oc9Gs1A1&amp;amp;t=633256434280000000" /><link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/the-dl-outlet/WebResource.axd?d=SACCzmc-GtRK4gvvOCs7OGXTqEUCxqig9fl80ekTzbEwohujx4GNphc-GTSNIHk6CJSf_BM4Jm1Ofhnaz5_4F7Kawg0k-vkxYHZYKXRuwM1sUOP8dgQlKgKX3pUAxjw-0&amp;amp;t=633257284200000000" /><link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/the-dl-outlet/RadControls/Grid/Skins/Default/Styles.css" /></head>  
<body id="bodyDefault" style="background-image: url('images/logobackground.png');">  
    <form name="formDefault" method="post" action="Default.aspx" id="formDefault">  
<div> 
<input type="hidden" name="rsmDefault_HiddenField" id="rsmDefault_HiddenField" value="" /> 
<input type="hidden" name="__EVENTTARGET" id="__EVENTTARGET" value="" /> 
<input type="hidden" name="__EVENTARGUMENT" id="__EVENTARGUMENT" value="" /> 
<input type="hidden" name="__VIEWSTATE_KEY" id="__VIEWSTATE_KEY" value="VIEWSTATE_gyzr3mbo2wbkm545fqgthqa4_/the-dl-outlet/Default.aspx_633275608811604099" /> 
<input type="hidden" name="__VIEWSTATE" id="  
__VIEWSTATE" value="" /> 
</div> 
 
<script type="text/javascript">  
//<![CDATA[
var theForm = document.forms['formDefault'];
if (!theForm) {
    theForm = document.formDefault;
}
function __doPostBack(eventTarget, eventArgument) {
    if (!theForm.onsubmit || (theForm.onsubmit() != false)) {
        theForm.__EVENTTARGET.value = eventTarget;
        theForm.__EVENTARGUMENT.value = eventArgument;
        theForm.submit();
    }
}
//]]> 
</script> 
 
 
<script src="/the-dl-outlet/WebResource.axd?d=GKJli9R2-w9bCjZbLoIUzg2&amp;t=633230398050948371" type="text/javascript"></script> 
 
 
<script type="text/javascript">  
//<![CDATA[
window.radopen('Login.aspx', 'wLoginRegister');
//]]> 
< 

My VB looks like ...
                Call Telerik.Web.UI.RadScriptManager.RegisterClientScriptBlock(CType(sender, Telerik.WebControls.RadMenu).Page, CType(sender, Telerik.WebControls.RadMenu).Page.GetType, "LoginWindowScript", "window.radopen('Login.aspx', 'wLoginRegister');" & vbCrLf, True)  
 

Any ideas ?

Kind Regards

David
Valeri Hristov
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Oct 2007
2 answers
1.1K+ views
Hi,

I set my own custom skin to be use by the RadDocks... it all works fine by just setting "EnableEmbeddedSkins" to false, "Skin" to my skin name, add the css file with the convetion "Dock_MySkinName.css, etc...

But I noticed that no matter what I do the WebResource.axd still been called and with it some default css rules that I can't change.

I saw some posts advising to set "UseEmbeddedScripts" to false but I could not find such a property in the RadDock objects.

I'm I missing something?

Thanks,

Adriano
Adriano
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Oct 2007
1 answer
91 views
some time , i click somewhere in scheduler , it will display error ' there is no Row 0'.
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Oct 2007
1 answer
133 views
I have an interesting problem.  I know the cause, but I am not sure if there is a solution. 

Environment:
IIS, VS 2005, Firefox 2.0.0.7 or IE 7, Virtual Earth v5

Description of the problem:
I am using a RadWindow with Virtual earth to show details of points on my map. It works fine when the VE map is in 2D mode, but when it is in 3D mode the map is rendered differently.  Because of this, you have to put a shim element (iframe) between the control you want to see over the map, and the map. 

When I pull up a rad window, the content of the window is visible over the map, but the title bar is behind the map.  This is because the content is inside an Iframe with a zIndex greater than that of the map.  The  title bar and the window border are not inside an iframe.  Even though the zIndex of the DIV is set at 99002, it has no shim element to sit above the map. 

The need for the shim element in 3D mode is documented in the VE v5 documentation http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb412435.aspx

I would try to put a shim between the map and the window that is the same size and position as the window, but I don't know how I would get it to move and resize with the window.

I would really like to use the RadWindow for this feature, but I may not be able to do that if I can't figure out a way to fix it. 

Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks,
Peter


Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Oct 2007
1 answer
123 views
HI Guys

Rad Ajax is breaking style (external file) which I applied to the element.

This is the user control html that I am using. It is in a rad window.

<div class="smallwindow"> 
<h2>Assign item to RSS Channels by moving from left to right 
<div class="headinglink"><span class="textgray"><a href="">Manage</a></span></div> 
</h2> 
<div class="inner"> 
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> 
    <tr> 
        <td class="left"> 
            <asp:ListBox ID="listboxCategoryListAll" runat="server" CssClass="listbox340" SelectionMode="Multiple"> 
            </asp:ListBox></td> 
        <td class="center"> 
            </td> 
        <td class="right"> 
            <asp:ListBox ID="listboxCategoryListSelected" runat="server" CssClass="listbox340" 
                SelectionMode="Multiple"></asp:ListBox></td> 
    </tr>    
    <tr> 
        <td> 
            <asp:CheckBox runat="server" ID="chkShowShadowItems" Text="Display working copy values" Checked="true" AutoPostBack="true" /> 
        </td> 
    </tr> 
</table> 
</div> 
</div> 

When I click a button (when I do a Ajax call), the styles are breaking.

Please advise me!!!

Cheers
Shane
Petja
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Oct 2007
2 answers
93 views

in my database i have two fields 'date_from' and 'date_to' . 'date_from' value is : '11/11/2007 12:00:00 AM' , 'date_to' is : 11/12/2007 3:00:00 PM'. when i view scheduler in 11/12/2007, the appointment is displayed from 12:00 AM to 2:00 PM not  'from 12:00 AM to 3:00 PM' , help me pls? thanks

This is my code


private void loadData(int ResourceID) {

 


RSFilm.DataSource = RegistrationDB.GetWithStatusAndResource("A", ResourceID);

RSFilm.DataStartField = "Date_From";

RSFilm.DataEndField = "Date_To";

RSFilm.DataKeyField = "Registration_ID";

RSFilm.DataSubjectField = "Film_Title";

RSFilm.DataBind();

 }

datisgod
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Oct 2007
2 answers
391 views
Hi Guys

I have a user control inside an radajaxpanel. In that user control I have a button which I need to force to do a postback rather than ajax. I don't want to use postbackurl. Please advise me guys!

Cheers
Shane
Shane
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Oct 2007
1 answer
75 views
i want to handling viewtype change event(datview,weekview,monthview), i don't see this event, how i can do it ? thank a lot
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Oct 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?