Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
4 answers
249 views
It looks like the date has changed in the My Purchases section for the new service pack but the files that I downloaded are the same version as the ones I have.  I am assuming the upload of the service pack is still not complete, is that correct?

Jason
Ivo
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Oct 2007
3 answers
370 views

private Model.Schedule schedule = BusinessCalls.ScheduleBusinessCalls.GetSchedule();

TimeSpan startTime = new TimeSpan(schedule.ScheduleStartDate.Hour, schedule.ScheduleStartDate.Minute, schedule.ScheduleStartDate.Second);

TimeSpan endTime = new TimeSpan(schedule.ScheduleEndDate.Hour, schedule.ScheduleEndDate.Minute, schedule.ScheduleEndDate.Second);

RadScheduler1.DayStartTime=startTime;

RadScheduler1.DayEndTime=endTime;

RadScheduler1.MinutesPerRow=schedule.ScheduleTimeSlotIncrements;

RadScheduler1.DataStartField="appointmentStarting";

RadScheduler1.DataSubjectField="appointmentSubject";

RadScheduler1.DataEndField="appointmentEnding";

RadScheduler1.DataKeyField="appointmentID";

RadScheduler1.DataSource=appointments;

RadScheduler1.DataBind();

My schedule object has a schedule.StartDate of 10/10/2007 09:00AM
My schedule object has a schedule.EndDate of 17/10/2007 05:00PM

I make 2 timespan objects with these 2 times above and that will be my start and end times per day until schedule expires.

If I run as this, it runs correctly and the start/end times are correct however the dayHeader date is datetime.now (whatever my local time is)

So if I change the dayheader.selectedDate to schedule.ScheduleStartDate (by default the dayHeaderFormat is "D") or DateToLongString() my date displays how i want it to however, now my start and end times change to 6pm - 2am.

I'm really not sure what is going on?  I tried to timezoneoffset and the times did not change.

Thanks in advance,
Jeremy

Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Oct 2007
3 answers
179 views
this is loaddata() method,

private void loadData(int ResourceID) {

DataTable dtSource = RegistrationDB.GetWithStatusAndResource("A", ResourceID);

RSFilm.DataSource = dtSource;

RSFilm.DataStartField = "Registration_From";

RSFilm.DataEndField = "Registration_To";

RSFilm.DataKeyField = "Registration_ID";

RSFilm.DataSubjectField = "Film_Title";

RSFilm.CustomAttributeNames = new string[]{"Film_UniqueColor","Film_ID"};

RSFilm.DataBind();

}
}

How can i get "Film_ID" in

protected void RSFilm_AppointmentClick(object sender, SchedulerEventArgs e)

{

//Response.Write(e.Appointment.Attributes["Film_ID"].ToString());

}

Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Oct 2007
1 answer
78 views
Hello there,
I try to use dock() to set the position of a dock :
my code:

    var dockZone = $get("RadDockZone1");

//var dockZone = document.getElementById("RadDockZone1");

var dock = $get("RadDock3");

//var dock = document.getElementById("RadDock3");

dockZone.dock(dock, 0);

and I got javascript error:Object doensn't support this property....

Pls help,
Cheers,
Elton 

Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Oct 2007
1 answer
103 views
Hi

I have a tooltip with a radcombobox on it. When I pull the combobox down the list of items is obscured by the tooltip until it appears below the bottom of the tooltip.

Kind Regards

David
Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Oct 2007
1 answer
96 views
After a month of testing, it looks like Safari for Windows is going to be a big success.  It's incredibly fast and handles many tasks, such as file downloads, much better than other browsers.

Does Telerik plan to add Safari Windows to the list of browsers supported for Prometheus?

Jon
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Oct 2007
1 answer
73 views
HI Guys

Have you look at the examples using firefox. THe default skin looks crappy!!!

Bug???

Cheers
Shane
Shane
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 11 Oct 2007
11 answers
404 views
Hi Guys

Can I use RadAjaxPanel inside User Controls? I don't want to wrap the place holder with Rad Ajax Panel, because some of the user control should not use ajax.

Cheers
Shane
Shane
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 11 Oct 2007
5 answers
249 views

I cannot get thePrometheus window to show centered on the screen, if i use the same code (excluding the behvavious settings) then the "standard" window will start defaulted in the center of the screen as documented.

The Prometheus window does not seem to honour the offsetelementId setting either. So for now I have gone back the standard ASP.Net  Rad Window.

update: It turns out that this is caused by not having the doctype specified in the page hosting the window control. to get any positioning you need to have 

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> 

on the page. But for me this is a no go as it destroys all the layout for the existing application.

Shaun Peet
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 11 Oct 2007
0 answers
242 views

This is my scenario:

Splitter consisting of two horizontal panes.  The top pane is used for navigation (about 60 pixels high) and the bottom is used for content.  The bottom pane opens the windows, which are always modal and don't have a visible status bar.

When a window is opened, it is centered horizontally, but it is slightly off vertically.  So I've created a "nudge" function which nudges the window up about 30 pixels - which appears to be about the amount that the window is off by.  Seems to work quite well so far.

function get_RadWindow() {   
  var oWindow = null;   
  if (window.radWindow) {   
    oWindow = window.radWindow;   
  }   
  else if (window.frameElement.radWindow) {  
    oWindow = window.frameElement.radWindow;   
  }  
  return oWindow;  
}  
function nudgeWindow(x,y) {   
  var oWnd = get_RadWindow();   
  var bounds = oWnd.getWindowBounds();   
  var t = bounds.y;   
  var l = bounds.x;   
  oWnd.moveTo(l + x, t + y);  
} 

Hope that helps somebody else.
Shaun Peet
Top achievements
Rank 2
 asked on 11 Oct 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?