Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
172 views
 some time , i want to disable MonthView Button. how can i do it ?
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Oct 2007
1 answer
106 views
I'm consideing the RadEditor for MOSS on our SharePoint 2007 server. Specifically, we want to replace the built-in editor in the Wiki area of SharePoint. Our users are exclusively on IE 6 or 7. I'm concerned about one of the notes in the help file which I read to say that the RadEditor doesn't work in IE. Do I have that correct? Are they any workarounds to be able to use RadEditor in Wikis in SharePoint for IE users?

  • When RadEditor for MOSS is used for as a rich-text field control in SharePoint forms, it will be displayed only on non-Internet Explorer browsers (see also Browser support and limitations). The default Microsoft rich-text editor will be displayed on Internet Explorer. An option for replacing the the default rich-text editor in lists is available.
  • Georgi Tunev
    Telerik team
     answered on 15 Oct 2007
    1 answer
    95 views
    When I drag a radwindow around my screen, the entire background goes black.  I checked the css and didn't find anything there that seemed to pose a problem but has anyone else come across this and how would I fix it?

    Thanks!
    Georgi Tunev
    Telerik team
     answered on 15 Oct 2007
    1 answer
    492 views

    Hi

    I get this error when I choose Customer->Login from the menu on my website at http://daresoft.no-ip.co.uk/the-dl-outlet.

    IT fails on the "return" line ... it seems that GetRadWindowManager cannot find the RadWindowManager.

    window.radopen=function(url,_1b){  
    var _1c=GetRadWindowManager();  
    return _1c.open(url,_1b);  
    }; 

    The call to load the window is :
                    Call Telerik.Web.UI.RadScriptManager.RegisterClientScriptBlock(Me.Page, Me.Page.GetType, "LoginWindowScript", "window.setTimeout(function(){ radopen('pages/Login.aspx', 'wLoginRegister'); }, 0);" & vbCrLf, True)  
     

    The WindowManager is ...
                                <telerik:RadWindowManager ID="rwmHeader" runat="server" InitialBehaviors="Maximize" Animation="Fade" Behaviors="Maximize, Close" Skin="Default" Modal="true">  
                                    <Windows> 
                                        <telerik:RadWindow ID="wLoginRegister" Height="300px" Width="610px" runat="server" VisibleStatusbar="false" VisibleTitlebar="true" Title="Login" OnClientClose="window.location.reload();">  
                                        </telerik:RadWindow> 
                                    </Windows> 
                                </telerik:RadWindowManager> 
     

    Any ideas ?

    Kind Regards

    David
    Georgi Tunev
    Telerik team
     answered on 15 Oct 2007
    3 answers
    135 views
    I posted this an cannot find it, I am a purchased user of the Telerik FULL package.

    How do I se the schediuler to a given month.

    I am DEPEDENTENT on this and if I cant get it working aftetr suggesting the telerik pscksgr mu butt id on the line

    I need to be able to do it progromstivslly.

    Chris Wertman
    PartsSourve
    EmpowerIT
    Top achievements
    Rank 2
     answered on 15 Oct 2007
    2 answers
    221 views
    Is there any way to get the TimeView control to always occupy space on the page, without requiring that it "pop-up"?  This is a usability thing as it requires two clicks to set the time when the "pop-up" is used and would only require one click if the TimeView was always visible.  If there's real estate available on the form then it would be nice to have that option.  I've created a series of div's that use an onclick javascript function to do the same, but it's nearly impossible to "link" the current time with my custom TimeView (so that it highlights the current one).
    Shaun Peet
    Top achievements
    Rank 2
     answered on 15 Oct 2007
    5 answers
    236 views
    So I follow the instructions in the .chm file for installing RadEditor. Works fine. Then I click on the link to use the Web Content Management Scenario... and then I have a problem.

    Step 1 - I open a Page Layout - Works fine

    Step 2 - I add the line below without problem:

    <%@ Register TagPrefix="SharePoint2" Namespace="Telerik.SharePoint" Assembly="RadEditorSharePoint, Version=4.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1f131a624888eeed" %>

    Step 3 - When I do this step, I have a problem:

    Replace the tag of the default editor <PublishingWebControls:RichHtmlField ... >  with the RadEditor tag:

    <SharePoint2:RadHtmlField runat="server" id="Content" FieldName="..."> </SharePoint2:RadHtmlField>

    Once I do this, I change the FieldName to the name of the field that was inserted there. Once I save and Approve the Page Layout and I go to create a new Page, based on that Page Layout I get the following error:

    An error occurred during the processing of /_catalogs/masterpage/GeneralPage.aspx. Unknown server tag 'SharePoint2:RadHtmlField'.

    Anyone know the problem???
    Thanks

    Steve
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
     answered on 12 Oct 2007
    8 answers
    444 views
    I'm trying to follow the documentation "RadAjax and WebuserControls" as I have a page called Default.aspx that contains a AjaxManager as well as a panel in which I dynamically load my user controls.

    I have a user control named projects that has Grid1 and Grid2.  I've followed the instructions on how to make Grid2 related to Grid1 so when I click on a row in Grid one, it initiates a call to my Database to retrieve info to populate Grid2.

    Finally got everything working however, I'd like the loading panel to display while it's sending the ajaxrequest out to the database to update Grid2.

    here is relevant code in my Default.aspx page.

    <telerik:RadAjaxManager ID="RadAjaxMgrMain" runat="server"

    DefaultLoadingPanelID="RadAjaxLoadingPanel1">

    <ajaxsettings>

    <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="lbutPrjs">

    <updatedcontrols>

    <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="defaultMainPnl"

    LoadingPanelID="RadAjaxLoadingPanel1"></telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl>

    </updatedcontrols>

    </telerik:AjaxSetting>

    <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="lbutPrjsSearch">

    <updatedcontrols>

    <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="defaultMainPnl"

    LoadingPanelID="RadAjaxLoadingPanel1"></telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl>

    </updatedcontrols>

    </telerik:AjaxSetting>

    </ajaxsettings>

    </telerik:RadAjaxManager>


    Relevant code from Projects.ascx

    <script type="text/javascript">

    function RowSelected()

    {

    window["<%= rgridWorkItems.ClientID %>"].AjaxRequest("<%= rgridWorkItems.UniqueID %>", "");

    }

    </script>

    <asp:ScriptManagerProxy ID="scriptMgrProxyPrjs" runat="server"></asp:ScriptManagerProxy>

    <telerik:RadAjaxManagerProxy ID="rAjaxMgrProxyPrjs" runat="server">

    <AjaxSettings>

    <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="rGridPrjs">

    <UpdatedControls>

    <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="rgridWorkItems" />

    </UpdatedControls>

    </telerik:AjaxSetting>

    </AjaxSettings>

    </telerik:RadAjaxManagerProxy>

    <radG:RadGrid ID="rGridPrjs" runat="server" AllowPaging="True"

    AutoGenerateColumns="false" EnableAJAX="true" GridLines="Both"

    ShowHeader="true" OnColumnCreated="rGridPrjs_OnColumnCreated"

    OnItemCreated="rGridPrjs_OnItemCreated"

    OnNeedDataSource="rGridPrjs_NeedDataSource" skin="Office2007">

    <clientsettings allowcolumnsreorder="True" reordercolumnsonclient="True" AllowExpandCollapse="true" >

    <selecting allowrowselect="True"></selecting>

    <ClientEvents OnRowSelected="RowSelected" />

    </clientsettings>

    <MasterTableView HierarchyDefaultExpanded="false" HierarchyLoadMode="Client" EnableNoRecordsTemplate="false"

    DataKeyNames="projectId,parentProjectId" Width="100%"

    >

    <SelfHierarchySettings ParentKeyName="parentProjectId" KeyName="projectId" />

    <Columns>

    <radG:GridBoundColumn DataField="projectNumber" HeaderText="Project Number" ReadOnly="true" SortExpression="projectNumber" UniqueName="ProjectNumber"></radG:GridBoundColumn>

    <radG:GridBoundColumn DataField="projectSummary" HeaderText="Project Summary" ReadOnly="true" SortExpression="projectSummary" UniqueName="ProjectSummary"></radG:GridBoundColumn>

    </Columns>

    </MasterTableView>

    </radG:RadGrid>

    <radG:RadGrid ID="rgridWorkItems" runat="server" AllowPaging="true" DataSourceID="odsWorkItems"

    AutoGenerateColumns="false"

    EnableAjax="true" GridLines="Both" ShowHeader="true" Skin="Office2007">

    <clientsettings allowcolumnsreorder="True" reordercolumnsonclient="True" AllowExpandCollapse="true">

    <selecting allowrowselect="True"></selecting>

    </clientsettings>

    <MasterTableView EnableNoRecordsTemplate="true" DataKeyNames="workItemId" Width="100%">

    <Columns>

    <radG:GridBoundColumn DataField="workItemNumber" HeaderText="WorkItem #" ReadOnly="true" SortExpression="workItemNumber" UniqueName="workItemNumber"></radG:GridBoundColumn>

    <radG:GridBoundColumn DataField="name" HeaderText="Name" ReadOnly="true" SortExpression="name" UniqueName="name"></radG:GridBoundColumn>

    <radG:GridBoundColumn DataField="description" HeaderText="Description" ReadOnly="true" SortExpression="description" UniqueName="description"></radG:GridBoundColumn>

    </Columns>

    </MasterTableView>

    </radG:RadGrid>


    I'm starting to think because I'm calling ajaxRequest in jscript per instructions, i may need to display a loading animation manually and hide it manually when the call comes back from the server?

    Any ideas?

    k f
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
     answered on 12 Oct 2007
    3 answers
    188 views
    Hi

    I'm having problems using radtooltipmanager for providing a tooltip for a radcombobox, inside a user control.  I do get the tooltip bubble appearing, but there's no tooltip text inside it?

    Has anyone else experienced this?

    Cheers
    Mark
    Georgi Tunev
    Telerik team
     answered on 12 Oct 2007
    2 answers
    180 views

    Can you not set the border style and backcolor of a DockZone via the CSSClass property? For example if I define a dockzone as such 

    <telerik:RadDockZone ID="dockZoneLeft" runat="server" Width="99%" MinHeight="400px" HighlightedCssClass="dockZoneLeftColumnHighlight" Orientation="Vertical" BackColor="transparent" BorderStyle="None">

    it displays as I want but if I define it like this 

    <telerik:RadDockZone ID="dockZoneLeft" runat="server" Width="99%" MinHeight="400px" CssClass="dockZoneLeftColumn" HighlightedCssClass="dockZoneLeftColumnHighlight" Orientation="Vertical">

    it does not seem to read the css. Also HighlightedCssClass does not work in either instance.

    Here are my css classes for each.

    .dockZoneLeftColumn
    {
    background-color: transparent;
    border: 'none 0px transparent';
    }
    .dockZoneLefttColumnHighlight
    {
    background-color:Yellow;
    border:dashed 1px black;
    }

    Thanks!

    Petya
    Telerik team
     answered on 12 Oct 2007
    Narrow your results
    Selected tags
    Tags
    +? more
    Top users last month
    Jake
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
    RBarnes
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
    Iron
    Iron
    Rami
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
    Iron
    Veteran
    Nathan
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
    Kumeri
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
    Iron
    Veteran
    Iron
    Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
    Top users last month
    Jake
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
    RBarnes
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
    Iron
    Iron
    Rami
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
    Iron
    Veteran
    Nathan
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
    Kumeri
    Top achievements
    Rank 1
    Iron
    Veteran
    Iron
    Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
    Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?