Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
5 answers
162 views
Hello,

I'm trying to use a RadGrid on Sharepoint 2007, everything is working fine except the CSS, the font and colors that are suppused to be used in the rows are not working but the color and font of the header IS working.

I already did all the steps specify on the Integration Document with no succes.

Is there anything else I need to do to get this work ?

Regards,

Carlos
elcarlos14
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 26 Nov 2007
1 answer
133 views
I was looking for a solution where I can select multiple RadDock's in the interface and drag them into a new RadDockZone.

I found another post where someone placed this as a feature request and gave an example to another site with a similar effect (see post http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/thread/b311D-cmakb.aspx).

I have added some javaScript to the standard RadDock client API events to automaticaly move selected RadDocks.  Each RadDock has a toggle control when selected the RadDock is added or removed from a javaScript array.  On dropping a RadDock a script is launched to loop through the array and move any selected RadDocks.  The dropped RadDock toggle command is reset and the array cleared.

Below is the code for a test page.  It contains no possition storage but should be useful as an example.

<%@ Page Language="C#" %> 
<%@ register assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" namespace="Telerik.Web.UI" tagprefix="telerik" %> 
 
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> 
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" > 
<head runat="server">  
    <title>Moving Multiple Windows At Once</title> 
    <style type="text/css">  
        .mstPrimaryState  
        {  
            background-color:#ccc;  
            width:20px;  
        }  
        .mstAlternateState  
        {  
            background-color:red;  
            width:20px;  
        }  
    </style> 
</head> 
<body> 
    <form id="form1" runat="server">  
    <asp:scriptmanager id="ScriptManager" runat="server" /> 
        <telerik:raddocklayout runat="server" id="RadDockLayout1">  
            <telerik:raddockzone runat="server" id="RadDockZone1" orientation="Vertical" minheight="300px" width="200px" Style="float:left;margin-right:20px;">  
                <telerik:RadDock runat="server" UniqueName="RadDock1" ID="RadDock1" Width="200px" Title="RadDock 1" Text="RadDock 1" DockMode="Docked" AutoPostBack="false" CommandsAutoPostBack="false" OnClientDockPositionChanged="MultipleMove">                  
                <commands> 
                    <telerik:docktogglecommand autopostback="true" text="Not in the select group" alternatetext="In the select group" 
                        cssclass="mstPrimaryState" alternatecssclass="mstAlternateState" state="primary" 
                        name="MultipleSelectToggle" onclientcommand="OnMultipleSelectToggleCommand" /> 
                </commands> 
                </telerik:RadDock> 
                <telerik:RadDock runat="server" UniqueName="RadDock2" ID="RadDock2" Width="200px" Title="RadDock 2" Text="RadDock 2" DockMode="Docked" AutoPostBack="false" CommandsAutoPostBack="false" OnClientDockPositionChanged="MultipleMove">                  
                <commands> 
                    <telerik:docktogglecommand autopostback="true" text="Not in the select group" alternatetext="In the select group" 
                        cssclass="mstPrimaryState" alternatecssclass="mstAlternateState" state="primary" 
                        name="MultipleSelectToggle" onclientcommand="OnMultipleSelectToggleCommand" /> 
                </commands> 
                </telerik:RadDock> 
                <telerik:RadDock runat="server" UniqueName="RadDock3" ID="RadDock3" Width="200px" Title="RadDock 3" Text="RadDock 3" DockMode="Docked" AutoPostBack="false" CommandsAutoPostBack="false" OnClientDockPositionChanged="MultipleMove">                  
                <commands> 
                    <telerik:docktogglecommand autopostback="true" text="Not in the select group" alternatetext="In the select group" 
                        cssclass="mstPrimaryState" alternatecssclass="mstAlternateState" state="primary" 
                        name="MultipleSelectToggle" onclientcommand="OnMultipleSelectToggleCommand" /> 
                </commands> 
                </telerik:RadDock> 
                <telerik:RadDock runat="server" UniqueName="RadDock4" ID="RadDock4" Width="200px" Title="RadDock 4" Text="RadDock 4" DockMode="Docked" AutoPostBack="false" CommandsAutoPostBack="false" OnClientDockPositionChanged="MultipleMove">                  
                <commands> 
                    <telerik:docktogglecommand autopostback="true" text="Not in the select group" alternatetext="In the select group" 
                        cssclass="mstPrimaryState" alternatecssclass="mstAlternateState" state="primary" 
                        name="MultipleSelectToggle" onclientcommand="OnMultipleSelectToggleCommand" /> 
                </commands> 
                </telerik:RadDock> 
                <telerik:RadDock runat="server" UniqueName="RadDock5" ID="RadDock5" Width="200px" Title="RadDock 5" Text="RadDock 5" DockMode="Docked" AutoPostBack="false" CommandsAutoPostBack="false" OnClientDockPositionChanged="MultipleMove">                  
                <commands> 
                    <telerik:docktogglecommand autopostback="true" text="Not in the select group" alternatetext="In the select group" 
                        cssclass="mstPrimaryState" alternatecssclass="mstAlternateState" state="primary" 
                        name="MultipleSelectToggle" onclientcommand="OnMultipleSelectToggleCommand" /> 
                </commands> 
                </telerik:RadDock> 
            </telerik:raddockzone> 
            <telerik:raddockzone runat="server" id="RadDockZone2" orientation="Vertical" minheight="300px" width="200px" Style="float:left;margin-right:20px;">  
            </telerik:raddockzone> 
            <telerik:raddockzone runat="server" id="RadDockZone3" orientation="Horizontal" minheight="300px" width="200px" Style="float:left;margin-right:20px;">  
            </telerik:raddockzone> 
        </telerik:raddocklayout>          
        <script type="text/javascript">  
        var selectedDocks = new Array();  
                  
        function OnMultipleSelectToggleCommand(dock, args)  
        {  
            if(args.Command.get_State() == 1)  
            {  
                args.Command.set_State(2);  
                selectedDocks[selectedDocks.length] = dock.get_id();  
            }  
            else  
            {  
                var removeItem = -1;  
                for(x=0;x<selectedDocks.length;x++)  
                {  
                    if(selectedDocks[x] == dock.get_id())  
                    {  
                        removeItem = x;  
                        break;  
                    }  
                }  
                if(removeItem > -1) selectedDocks.splice(removeItem, 1);  
                args.Command.set_State(1);                            
            }  
            args.set_cancel(true);  
        }                 
          
        function MultipleMove(dock, args)  
        {  
            
            selectedDocks[selectedDocks.length] = dock.get_id();  
            var dropZoneId = dock.get_parent().get_id();  
            var dropZone = $find(dropZoneId);             
            if(dropZone != null)  
            {  
                var dropIndex = dock.get_index();  
                var removeDocks = new Array();  
                for(x=0;x<selectedDocks.length;x++)  
                {  
                    removeDocks[x] = selectedDocks[x];  
                    var tempDock = $find(selectedDocks[x]);  
                    if(tempDock != null)  
                    {  
                        if(selectedDocks[x] != dock.get_id())  
                        {  
                            dropIndex += 1;  
                            dropZone.dock(tempDock, dropIndex);  
                        }                          
                        tempDock.getCommand('MultipleSelectToggle').set_State(1);                                                     
                    }  
                }  
                selectedDocks.length = 0;  
            }             
        }  
        </script> 
    </form> 
</body> 
</html> 
 

The downside of this process is the selection process does not allow for control or shift button selection and the highlighted drop area only accounts for the current dragged item. 

I hope it helps.
Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Nov 2007
3 answers
159 views
Hi,

It would be great if anti-aliasing was included for RadChart in future versions. Right now, it isn't always very beautiful what RadChart produces.
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Nov 2007
4 answers
188 views
Hi,

I found a problem that when I try uploading files by Document Manager Dialog  and their extension is not allowed to be uploaded by sharepoint so that sharepoint throw an exception about it. But your control didn't handle the exception so the "server error :The following file(S) have been blocked by the administrator : List/Doc/test.bat" message is occured.  but I want you handling the exception and show to user in your way.

Thanks
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Nov 2007
2 answers
166 views

A little help needed please! I am having some trouble trying to create a chart programmatically by using the column names of a datatable for the x-axis and the values in the first row for the y values.

I am trying to add a tooltip to each x-axis item but no matter what I try, I cannot get this to work.

After creating the x-axis items using

RadChart2.PlotArea.XAxis.AddRange(1, 7, 1)

I have tried looping through each x-axis items using this code

For i As Int16 = 0 To Me.RadChart2.PlotArea.XAxis.Items.Count() - 1  
 Me.RadChart2.PlotArea.XAxis.Item(i).ActiveRegion.Url = "javascript:void(0)" 
 Me.RadChart2.PlotArea.XAxis.Item(i).ActiveRegion.Tooltip = "some tooltip text" 
Next 

I have tried this code in the routine which creates the chart (called from page.load) and in the chart prepaint event but no success.

If I define the activeregion.tooltip and activeregion.url in chart definition in the aspx page, then tooltips are displayed as expected over the x-axis items.

There are a number of other things I cannot get to work programmatically, such as the width of the x-axis item textblock, but I would really like to get the tooltips working.

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? I'm sure I must be missing something really simple!

Thanks,
Jonathan

 

Ves
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Nov 2007
1 answer
108 views
I'm trying to  create a generic ToggleDate function but I'm a little confused about how to pass in the ClientID of the control to popup

<DateInput onclick="ToggleDate(??)" />

How do I pass the ?? as a parameter?
Pavel
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Nov 2007
3 answers
263 views
Multiple tooltips added to the multiple images on the content page respectively. It was working fine before placing radio buttons list on the master page. After placing the radio buttons list only first tooltip is popping up when user moves the cursor on radio button list and stop showing the tooltip when moving mouse on any of the images which are there in the content page.
It could be grateful if some any assist me soon. Thanks in advance.
Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Nov 2007
3 answers
211 views
Hi,

I opened the image manager. Here all the buttons like upload,insert are disabled expect the cancel and close button. What should i configure to make the upload button functional
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Nov 2007
1 answer
89 views
Hello,

Please advise if there is any issue of the so-called IP declaration" issue after installing the RadEditor. That is, will the IP address be released to your company.......for different purposes??

Thanks.
Wing Hing
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Nov 2007
1 answer
158 views
Can you please advise if it is possible to add Custom Dropdown menu's to the editor toolbar(s). I appreciate that you can add a Custom Links tool etc but what I would like to do is add a new dropdown called "Placeholders" and in this i want to be able to display a field name (such as Full Name) and if this item is selected I want to insert [[FullName]] into the content at the point the cursor it.

The snippets option is the closest i can find, but I cannot see how to change the mnu name from Snippets (or Custom Links) to something more end user friendly.

You help/advise would be appreciated.

Many Thanks

Greg
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Nov 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?