Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
170 views
i noticed in the "first look" demo for the rad scheduler that events shown on the scheduler are color coded to the selected property.  how do you go about creating this color coding?
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Dec 2007
3 answers
201 views
Hi All,

I am having some issues using the Prometheus RadWindow.
All the functionality works great, however the visual style of the window seems to be wrong, even when using default skins.

Here is a screenshot: http://mick-walker.co.uk/screenshot.jpg

I simply set the window properties from my codebehind:

if (Request.Cookies["MWNotify"] == null) {

// The cookie isnt present so show the alert window

// Set the RadWindow Properties

RadWindow1.Title =

"Be Notified of New Updates";

//RadWindow1.Skin = "Vista";

RadWindow1.Modal =

true;

RadWindow1.Height =

Unit.Parse("400px");

RadWindow1.Width =

Unit.Parse("600px");

RadWindow1.NavigateUrl =

"Notify.aspx";

RadWindow1.VisibleOnPageLoad =

true;

}

What could cause this?

Todd Anglin
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 20 Dec 2007
16 answers
317 views
How can I hide the drop down button ?
I have ShowToggleImage="false" but that does not make any difference.
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Dec 2007
1 answer
172 views
Are there any plans for the tabstrip control on promethus?

Paul
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Dec 2007
1 answer
173 views
Hi all,

I'm trying to see if I can use the planner for a project. But I cannot see how I can achieve the following:
  • The user may not edit or change existing appointments, but is allowed to create new ones and change them.
  • No double booking is allowed. eg no appointment on an already booked timeslot (collision)
For the first thing I found some threads on this forum, but it's not clear when  this will be included.

tx!
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Dec 2007
1 answer
317 views
I can't seem to find RadUploadProgressHandler in the new version of Prometheus (v 2007.3.1218.20)

The docs say to include it in my web.config but I get a runtime error. Any ideas? Can't even find the class looking through the .dll
Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Dec 2007
1 answer
240 views

I'm trying to get the Key Values, but the args.getDataKeyValue("Field") returns null.

  function SelecionaEndereco(sender, args)
{
alert(args.getDataKeyValue("CdEndereco"));
}

<telerik:RadGrid ID="gridEnderecos" runat="server" Visible="False" Style="margin-top: 10px;" AutoGenerateColumns="False" AllowPaging="True" AllowSorting="True" DataSourceID="ldsEnderecos" GridLines="None">
<ExportSettings>
<Pdf PaperSize="Letter" FontType="Subset"></Pdf>
<Excel Format="Html"></Excel>
</ExportSettings>
<MasterTableView CurrentResetPageIndexAction="SetPageIndexToFirst" DataSourceID="ldsEnderecos" Dir="LTR" Frame="Border" TableLayout="Auto" CommandItemDisplay="None" DataKeyNames="CdEndereco,UF">
<RowIndicatorColumn CurrentFilterFunction="NoFilter" FilterListOptions="VaryByDataType" Visible="False">
<HeaderStyle Width="20px"></HeaderStyle>
</RowIndicatorColumn>
<ExpandCollapseColumn CurrentFilterFunction="NoFilter" FilterListOptions="VaryByDataType" Visible="False" Resizable="False">
<HeaderStyle Width="20px"></HeaderStyle>
</ExpandCollapseColumn>
<Columns>
<telerik:GridBoundColumn CurrentFilterFunction="NoFilter" DataFormatString="{0:00000-000}" DataField="CEP" DataType="System.Decimal" FilterListOptions="VaryByDataType" ForceExtractValue="None" HeaderText="CEP" SortExpression="CEP" UniqueName="CEP" HeaderStyle-Width="80">
</telerik:GridBoundColumn>
<telerik:GridBoundColumn CurrentFilterFunction="NoFilter" DataField="Logradouro" FilterListOptions="VaryByDataType" ForceExtractValue="None" HeaderText="Logradouro" SortExpression="Logradouro" UniqueName="Logradouro" HeaderStyle-Width="320">
</telerik:GridBoundColumn>
<telerik:GridBoundColumn CurrentFilterFunction="NoFilter" DataField="Bairro" FilterListOptions="VaryByDataType" ForceExtractValue="None" HeaderText="Bairro" SortExpression="Bairro" UniqueName="Bairro" HeaderStyle-Width="150">
</telerik:GridBoundColumn>
<telerik:GridBoundColumn CurrentFilterFunction="NoFilter" DataField="Cidade" FilterListOptions="VaryByDataType" ForceExtractValue="None" HeaderText="Cidade" SortExpression="Cidade" UniqueName="Cidade" HeaderStyle-Width="150">
</telerik:GridBoundColumn>
</Columns>
<EditFormSettings>
<EditColumn CurrentFilterFunction="NoFilter" FilterListOptions="VaryByDataType">
</EditColumn>
</EditFormSettings>
</MasterTableView>
<ClientSettings>
<Selecting AllowRowSelect="True" />
<ClientEvents OnRowSelected="SelecionaEndereco" />
</ClientSettings>
</telerik:RadGrid>
<asp:LinqDataSource ID="ldsEnderecos" runat="server" ContextTypeName="COFINdb.COFINdc" TableName="Enderecos" OnSelecting="ldsEnderecos_Selecting">
</asp:LinqDataSource>

Henrique Duarte
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
 answered on 20 Dec 2007
2 answers
227 views
Dear List,

I am trying to create a web part for the rad rotator. After much trial and error I have managed to create the web part and get it to come up in the server gallery.

When I try and drag and drop the web part onto a new page I get the following error:

The "RotatorWebPart" Web Part appears to be causing a problem. RadRotator: You have not specified a template OR there is problem with your databinding expression (possibly you haven't specified a datasource or content file).

I'm not sure what this error means? The webpart I have created simply wraps the RadRotator.Net2.dll into the class.

My Complete code and confirguration is below. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks



[RadRotatorWebPart.cs]

using

System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.ComponentModel;

using

System.Text;

using

System.Web;

using

System.Web.UI;

using

System.Web.UI.WebControls;

using

Telerik.WebControls;

using

Microsoft.SharePoint;

using

Microsoft.SharePoint.Utilities;

using

Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages;

using

System.Xml.Serialization;

namespace

RadRotatorWebPart.WebParts

{

[

XmlRoot(Namespace = "RadRotatorWebPart.WebParts")]

public class RotatorWebPart : Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.WebPart

{

private RadRotator radRotator;

override protected void CreateChildControls()

{

radRotator =

new RadRotator();

radRotator.ID =

"RadRotator1";

this.Controls.Add(radRotator);

}

protected override void RenderWebPart(System.Web.UI.HtmlTextWriter output)

{

EnsureChildControls();

RenderChildren(output);

}

}

}

In my web part file I have added the sharepoint dll reference: 
Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c, processorArchitecture=MSIL

And I have also Referenced the RadRotator.Net2.dll: 
RadRotator.Net2, Version=2.7.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=de81a6506e5a433a, processorArchitecture=MSIL


Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Dec 2007
11 answers
355 views

Docks property of RadDockingZone not properly synchronized with Controls property... IndexOutOfRangeException when calling RadDockZone.Controls.Add

    protected void Page_Init(object sender, EventArgs e)  
    {  
          RadDock dock = new RadDock();  
          dock.EnableViewState = false;  
          RadDockZone1.Controls.Add(dock);  
          dock.ID = "FIXED";  
          dock.UniqueName = "FIXED";  
    }  
 
    protected void Button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)  
    {  
       RadDockZone1.Controls.Add(new RadDock());  
    } 

<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="_Default" %> 
 
<%@ Register assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" namespace="Telerik.Web.UI" tagprefix="telerik" %> 
 
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> 
 
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">  
<head runat="server">  
    <title>Untitled Page</title> 
</head> 
<body> 
    <form id="form1" runat="server">  
    <div> 
      
    </div> 
    <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server">  
    </asp:ScriptManager> 
          <telerik:RadDockLayout ID="RadDockLayout1" Runat="server">  
            
            
          <telerik:RadDockZone ID="RadDockZone2" Runat="server" Height="300px"   
             Width="300px">  
          </telerik:RadDockZone> 
                    <telerik:RadDockZone ID="RadDockZone1" Runat="server" Height="300px"   
             Width="300px">  
          </telerik:RadDockZone> 
 
          </telerik:RadDockLayout> 
          <asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" onclick="Button1_Click"   
             Text="Make Callback" /> 
 
    </form> 
</body> 
</html> 
 


Sophy
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Dec 2007
12 answers
196 views
I drop some Dock controls as 

<telerik:RadDockLayout ID="DockLayout" runat="server">
    <telerik:RadDockZone ID="Zone1" runat="server" Height="370px" Width="40%" CssClass="dockZone">
        <telerik:RadDock ID="RadDock1" runat="server" Width="300px" Skin="Office2007" >
        <ContentTemplate>
Test             <br />
            Test Test
            </ContentTemplate>
        </telerik:RadDock>
        <telerik:RadDock ID="RadDock2" runat="server" Skin="Outlook" Width="300px">
        </telerik:RadDock>
    </telerik:RadDockZone>


But the appearance become odd, as shown in 
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0rk3ky

Since I have had RadControlQ2 on the same web app, I am uncertain whether Premetheus Dock refer wrong Skin file. How can I sepcify the skin path?

Thanks a lot,
Ricky.
Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Dec 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?