Hi Guys,
I am Just playing around with the RadStyleSheetManager and RadScriptManager ( Prometheus Q3 SP1).
I used “<asp:ScriptReference>” to reference my own script with “asp:scriptmanager>” . But for the RadScriptManager what do I use. I can’t find any kind of documentation on this. I used “<asp:ScriptManager>” and it works! The RadScriptManager doesn’t provide any intellisence help to add those tags?
When combine the scripts using RadScript manager it combines all my own scripts as well when I put my script under “Scriptreference”. Is possible to make scripts in each script tags combined separately?
Is it possible to combine the scripts of a rad control separately from another rad control. For an example if I have a radGrid and a radEditor, I should get two different combined scripts.
How do I add my own style sheet to the RadStyleSheetManager? Like I asked for RasScriptManager, is it possible to combine my own CSS file separate from Rad Control s. And Is it possible to combine the style of a rad control separately from another rad control?
I would like see to more flexibility with Rad Style and script managers, otherwise it will look like another ajax toolkit manager!
Cheer,
Shane
| injectScript.Text = string.Format("<script type='text/javascript'>ShowAlert('Error', 'An error occurred, please contact your system admin. Error Info: '{0}' ');</script>", ex); |
| <script type="text/javascript" language="javascript"> |
| function ShowAlert(title, message) |
| { |
| window.setTimeout(function() |
| { |
| radalert(message, 300, 300, title);},0) |
| } |
| </script> |

