Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
183 views
I'm having the problem that if you click on the pickers icon when it is towards the bottom of the screen it pops the pallete over the icon on mouse down but then it hides it on mouse up.  The only way we can get it to work is to mouse down on the icon and then drag off of the icon over the pallete before we mouse up.  Once we do that it works fine.

Any ideas?  There is plenty of room above the icon so it would be nice if it aligned the bottom of it to top of the icon.
Petio Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Jan 2008
1 answer
90 views
when color palette is expanded from icon and it expands on top of my mouse cursor because there's not enough room for it to expand below, it selects the color and colorchange event is fired.
i don't get a chance to actually pick a color, but the click to expand the icon to palette picks the color if the palette expands on top of my mouse cursor.
is there any way to pick color on double click or have the palette expand from my cursor instead of the icon?
thanks for the help!
Petio Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Jan 2008
1 answer
173 views
Hi

I'm using Visual Studio 2008, ASP.NET 3.5 and C#.

I have 2 textboxes for a phone#:
  • RadNumericTextBox for area code
  • ASP.NET textbox for phone#

When using the following code:

<telerik:RadNumericTextBox ID="txtPrimPhoneAC" Runat="server" Skin="Office2007" MinValue="0" MaxLength="7" MaxValue="999999" NumberFormat-DecimalDigits="0" Width="43px" >
    <NumberFormat AllowRounding="False" DecimalDigits="0" GroupSizes="9" />
</telerik:RadNumericTextBox>
<asp:TextBox ID="txtPrimPhoneNo" runat="server" Width="200px" MaxLength="30" ValidationGroup="vgUser"></asp:TextBox>

The placement of the RadNumericTextBox is a few pixels lower than the ASP.NET textbox.

What would be the best way to align their height?


Kind regards

Mark Eaton

Petja
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Jan 2008
15 answers
510 views

Somebody may explain me how add a

GridDropDownColumn in the designer?

In the property builder I don't see any column type diffrente from:

boundColumn, buttonColumn, hyperLinkColumn and templateColumn.

Thanks, angdrak

ang
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 22 Jan 2008
1 answer
234 views
Hi,

Is there any way to define different appointment templates for day, week, and month views? I would like to show only a subject on month view, but since we have more space on day view, I'd like to show additional attributes.

Thanks,
Julia
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Jan 2008
1 answer
72 views
I've found a handful of bugs that I'd like to report. Where can I do this? I'd like to be able to provide screenshots/code as attachments.
Iana Tsolova
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Jan 2008
2 answers
184 views

Being relatively new to these controls and design in general, I;ve come up against an unexpected error meesage.

I have a radgrid which pulls out data from a sql table, one field of which is a datetime in the database.  On entry to the table the date field is left as null for later updating.

I have set up an edit template which includes a datetime picker. This countrol is bound to the field and when going into edit mode I'm getting the following message:

Conversion from type 'Date' to type 'Integer' is not valid. 
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from type 'Date' to type 'Integer' is not valid.

Is there a reason why the datetime picker control would store the values as an integer rather than a datetime string ?

How can I get around this ?

any help would be greatly appreciated
ChrisS

chris
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 22 Jan 2008
2 answers
140 views
I noticed that they controls that are missing are Tab, Panel Bar and Rotator.

When do you think these will be completed?
Paul
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Jan 2008
0 answers
188 views
How do i get  Telerik.Web.Design dll for trial version.
mahesh
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 22 Jan 2008
2 answers
110 views
Hi,
Is drop in-between nodes possible on the client side? I can't seem to find any documentation on it, and the online example doesn't work if client-side is checked...
http://www.telerik.com/demos/aspnet/prometheus/TreeView/Examples/Functionality/DragAndDropNodes/DefaultVB.aspx

If so, can you point me in the right direction as far as an example?

Thanks
Joe
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 21 Jan 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?