Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
4 answers
130 views
When the control is rendered, it has the header, and the footer, but not the main calendar areas. It is unresponsive to my clicking the day, month, or week buttons. I'm not sure what is causing this. (to see what i see, u can go to http://test.greyhands.com/CalTest.aspx) What am I missing?

The .aspx page is as follows;
------------------------------------

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" >
<
head runat="server">
<title>Untitled Page</title>
</
head>

<
body>

<

form id="form1" runat="server">

<asp:ScriptManager id="ScriptManager1" runat="server"></asp:ScriptManager>

<

telerik:RadScheduler ID="RadScheduler1" runat="server" AllowDelete="True" AllowEdit="True"
AllowInsert="True" DataEndField="EndDate" DataKeyField="EventID" DataRecurrenceField="EventDescription"
DataRecurrenceParentKeyField="RecurranceKey" DataSourceID="SqlDataSource2" DataStartField="StartDate"
DataSubjectField="EventName" FirstDayOfWeek="Sunday" LastDayOfWeek="Saturday"
OverflowBehavior="Scroll" SelectedView="DayView"></telerik:RadScheduler>

<

asp:SqlDataSource ID="SqlDataSource2" runat="server" ConnectionString="<%$ ConnectionStrings:calTestString %>"

SelectCommand="SELECT [EventID], [StartDate], [EndDate], [EventName], [EventDescription], [EventRecurrance], [RecurranceKey] FROM [test_table]"></asp:SqlDataSource>

</

form>
</
body>
</
html>

----------------------------------

Thanks.

TSCGlobal
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Jan 2008
3 answers
146 views
How do I access templates (header, items) server side and modify them (add controls, change controls).
Simon
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jan 2008
1 answer
91 views
When click-dragging to select rows in the grid, I cannot select rows that are not visible on the screen. Is this by design?
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jan 2008
7 answers
438 views
I have a user control that makes use of the AjaxControlToolkit.ModalPopupExtender to display a modal popup.  When I place my user control directly on a page, it works great.  When I place my user control inside a RadDock (copied from the "My Portal" dock example), the modal popup only becomes modal INSIDE the RadDock.

Any ideas?
Sandeep
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Jan 2008
5 answers
369 views
Hi. I'm using an asp:ImageMap control (as shown below) and would like to create a RadToolTip for each ImageMap item (PolygonHotSpot), and use the AlternateText of the PolygonHotSpot to set the Text of the RadToolTip. Then the RadToolTip needs to be added to the page's controls. How do I do this in the code-behind using C#? Thank you.

        <asp:ImageMap ID="ImageMap1" runat="server" HotSpotMode="NotSet" ImageUrl="NC-USA-113196.gif" > 
            <asp:PolygonHotSpot Coordinates="531,235,531,231,529,228,529,225,530,221,528,218,526,214,522,211,519,213,515,216,511,215,508,211,507,207,504,203,502,202,501,203,497,204,497,206,496,207,494,206,493,204,490,206,488,204,487,201,485,199,483,200,477,254,526,255,528,250,532,245,533,240,531,235,531,235"  AlternateText="Anson" /> 
            <asp:PolygonHotSpot Coordinates="483,200,479,202,474,204,472,203,471,204,466,204,463,205,460,204,457,203,456,202,456,201,452,198,434,215,426,222,421,224,416,227,421,233,422,239,421,254,477,254,483,200,483,200,483,200"  AlternateText="Union" /> 
            <asp:PolygonHotSpot Coordinates="561,254,562,253,562,251,562,248,565,245,567,243,568,241,567,236,566,233,567,230,573,226,580,223,580,223,575,219,570,219,567,218,566,215,566,211,562,205,557,205,550,203,535,203,529,205,520,206,513,208,509,208,507,206,507,207,508,211,511,215,515,216,519,213,522,211,526,214,528,218,530,221,529,225,529,228,531,231,531,235,533,240,532,245,528,250,526,255,526,255,554,256,557,254,561,254,561,254"  AlternateText="Richmond" /> 
        </asp:ImageMap> 
 





Alex
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Jan 2008
1 answer
121 views
How do you disable the element inspector module? (It is a module right?)

My modules collection is empty but it's still showing up.
George
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jan 2008
3 answers
173 views
Hi ,

I've followed your online article about ContextMenu integration.
Eeverything goes well until I want to refresh the scheduler after I click on one contextmenu item.
It seems that the scheduler is not refreshing although I hid database and called Scheduler.Databind()

Thanks,
Florin
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jan 2008
3 answers
162 views
First off, I'd normally send this in as a support ticket, but it is only happening in our complex application and I really can't spend the time trying to replicate it in a simple project to send in... but I thought maybe, just maybe, someone else has seen this.

And this is really weird...

We have a master page with a RadWindowManager with 20 RadWindows set up that are called from all over the application:

<Telerik:RadWindowManager runat="server" ID="rwm" Skin="Vista" VisibleStatusbar="false" VisibleTitlebar="true" Modal="true" Width="800" Height="500" ReloadOnShow="true" BackColor="#ffffff" ShowContentDuringLoad="false" Animation="FlyIn" PreserveClientState="true" Behavior="Close,Resize,Move,Maximize">
<Windows>
<Telerik:RadWindow ID="MyTask" runat="server" Title="Task" />
<Telerik:RadWindow ID="Metric" runat="server" Title="Metric" />
<Telerik:RadWindow ID="Project" runat="server" Title="Project" Height="500" />
<Telerik:RadWindow ID="Dialog" runat="server" Title="Dialog" />
<Telerik:RadWindow ID="Focus" runat="server" Title="Focus" Height="500" />
<Telerik:RadWindow ID="Values" runat="server" Title="Values" />
<Telerik:RadWindow ID="BasicRole" runat="server" Title="Basic Role" />
<Telerik:RadWindow ID="PI" runat="server" Title="Performance Indicator" Width="520" Height="425" />
<Telerik:RadWindow ID="Individual" runat="server" Title="Edit Individual" Height="500" />
<Telerik:RadWindow ID="Org" runat="server" Title="Organization/Department" Height="480" />
<Telerik:RadWindow ID="Site" runat="server" Title="Site" Width="700" Height="350" />
<Telerik:RadWindow ID="Comments" runat="server" Title="Comment" Width="420" Height="300" />
<Telerik:RadWindow ID="Link" runat="server" Title="Related Link" Width="520" Height="425" />
<Telerik:RadWindow ID="List" runat="server" Title="List" Width="520" Height="425" />
<Telerik:RadWindow ID="MemberEdit" runat="server" Title="Team Member" Width="350" Height="300" VisibleStatusbar="false" />
<Telerik:RadWindow ID="MemberAdd" runat="server" Title="Team Member" Width="600" Height="500" />
<Telerik:RadWindow ID="Available" runat="server" Title="Member" Width="350" Height="450" />
<Telerik:RadWindow ID="OrgInd" runat="server" Title="Individual" Width="520" Height="350" />
<Telerik:RadWindow ID="ViewAnother" runat="server" Title="View Another" Width="350" Height="250" />
<Telerik:RadWindow ID="User" runat="server" Title="User Account" NavigateUrl="~/edit/user.aspx" Width="350" Height="250" />
</Windows>
</Telerik:RadWindowManager>


When we load a page in IE7 using this master page, we get a script error:  'oStr' is undefined.  We don't have 'oStr' anywhere in our code... I'm guessing it is in one of the WebResource script files.  When we remove all of the RadWindows from the RadWindowManager and reload the page, it doesn't have the error.

Now, the really odd stuff.  If we change the ID of the "MyTask" RadWindow to "SomethingElse", the error also goes away.  Actually, that's why it is called MyTask instead of Task.  It was originally Task, but it was erroring, we changed it to MyTask, and the error went away.  It just started coming back, though.

This is all happening on a page that doesn't have any other references to the RadWindows.  It doesn't use any of them.  It just has them in the page because they are part of the site's master.  It also happens on the pages that open the RadWindows...

We are also having other issues with using the RadWindowManager with windows that open other windows, but we can't replicate those issues in a simpler new project, either.  That's another fun one.  It doesn't work when the Animation is set to None, but it works with all other animations.  Of course, we'd like to use the None option. ;-)

These objects are great, and we love the Telerik controls, especially the Prometheus stuff, but this just shows how much of a PITA debugging can be sometimes when you use third-party controls.

Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jan 2008
1 answer
116 views
Dear support,
In my Web application when I switch from source to design I have the following error:
Error Creating Control - RadComboBox1
Could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.Web.UI, Version=2007.3.1314.35, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=12fae78165ba3d4' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Respectively I do not see ComboBox in the designer.

What needs to be done?

Thank you,
Yuri
Helen
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jan 2008
2 answers
248 views
Using RadeDatePicker with custom skin, with Q3 SP1, and all images' refs are pointing to the root of the web site (the images are not used in css).
I had similar problems to this with RadGrid, which SP1 fixed by adding the ImagesPath property. However, RadDatePicker doesn't seem to have this property. One solution is to set all images manually through skin, but I'm sure there's better solution?

Thanks, Andrej
Andrej Tozon
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Jan 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?