Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
4 answers
138 views
Hi,

I have a radgrid with three level of data. I use the event NeedDataSource and create 3 Datatable for each level which I fill with the nedded data. I then bind those datatables with each DetailTables of the radgrid. Everything works fine except that there is no paging for the level 2 and 3 of data.

I'm wondering if I'm missing something cause the demo uses DataSourceID in the aspx page and i'm binding everything in codebehind.
steve
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 11 Feb 2008
1 answer
108 views
Hi, I've got a modalpopup with a radajaxpanel in it. There's a loading panel assigned to it, it shows up fine in IE but not in firefox (or safari) - anyone run into this? It works fine when not in the modalpopup...
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Feb 2008
2 answers
94 views
Hi,
i did fill the combobox with a dataset. When i open the dropdownlist everything looks fine.
i.e. one dataset looks like: "value1 >> value2". If i choose one of the entries the textbox shows the entry as "value1 >> value2". It seems the control cant handle the ">>". Did u solve this problem in any way?

Greets Thomas
Thomas
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 11 Feb 2008
1 answer
121 views
Hi,

I'm using prometheus Grid in my project.

I couldn't find any document that explain localization of  grid header tool tip property.

i'm using resourse file for localization.

can any one help me out to solve multilingual problem with grid header Tool Tip "Click here to sort".

So can any help me out which property i need set this text.

 please give me a link or links.

Thanks & regards
Shaik Mujeebuddin
Analyst I

Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Feb 2008
1 answer
112 views
When user resizes radwinow I want to resize the radGrid on the page which is shown in the radwindow accordingly. I have check the documentation but did not find the solution. Hope you can help me. Thanks in advance!
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Feb 2008
2 answers
137 views
Another newbie question,

I am new to javascript and all, and forgive me if this is not the appropriate forum for this.

I have a radComboBox inside a div tag. I will like the div tag to be resized by the offset of the dropdown height. Then when the dropdown closes I like to restore the tag to its original height.

Thank you
Paul Corbett
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 11 Feb 2008
3 answers
211 views
Hi

I am using VS2008, .NET 3.5 and C#.

My Prometheus RadGrid is populated with Prometheus RadComboboxes. These in turn fire client-side SelectedIndexChanged events.

I can catch the events nicely. In Javascript I use the following to determine the row the RadComboBox came from (which I can then manipulate other controls in that same row...):

function
cboSubType_SelectedIndexChanged(sender, e)
{
    var item = e.get_item();
    var combo = item.get_comboBox();
    var rowElement = combo.get_parent();

    // Loop through Detail Tables
    
for(var i = 0; i < grid.get_detailTables().length; i++)
    {
        // Loop through Rows
        for(var j = 0; j < grid.get_detailTables()[i].get_dataItems().length; j++)
        {
            if(grid.get_detailTables()[i].get_dataItems()[j] == rowElement)

etc. etc...


The rowElement seems to point to something different when first fired (and hence fails), however 2nd time onwards it always points to a valid row in a detail grid.

The only time it will break again is with a full post-back.

How can I make this work every time?


Kind regards

Mark Eaton
Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Feb 2008
2 answers
117 views

Hello all,

I have a project similar to the PageFlakes demo in the ASP.NET side, and when I add a control to the page, everything is fine.

however, when I close the page and re-open it, the controls are re-added to the page automatically.  When this happens, I get a Jscript error in WebResource.axd on this line

if(this.GroupPanelObject&&this.GroupPanelObject.Items.length>0&&navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase().indexOf("msie")!=-1){ 

that says this.GroupPanelObject.Items.length is null or not an object

I plan to switch to Prometheus Grid when my license gets renewed, but any solution for this?

Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Feb 2008
4 answers
178 views
 I know this functionality wasn't/isn't available in the RadControls (unless it was recently added), but was it added for the new Prometheus controls? I want to allow users to be able to drag an item from the grid into a folder in a treeview. I've been surprised by how many people want this ability in a system I'm developing.
NEX
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 11 Feb 2008
1 answer
127 views
I'm using a RadComboBox which updates my RadGrid via AJAX Manager.  The issue is this: if I select a category from the list, it will filter the grid with just those categories -- fine and dandy.  Lets say this particular category has 3 pages worth of data.  If I navigate over to the 3rd page and then select a new product from thelist that only has 2 pages... nothing happens.  Obviously my goal would be to have the grid reset to the first page.  I did attempt this with the CurrentPageIndex but I still didn't get the desired results.

Any ideas?  Thanks.
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Feb 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?