Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
135 views
We've setup a Dental Scheduling application using the Prometheus scheduler, it works great!

One item that we need to change -

When a user double-clicks a date on the calendar, we open the appointment in detail mode so all of our required fields are displayed and captured. The default dates are as All Day, with a timespan of the current date until the next.

We need the default timespan set to have All Day unchecked, and the date range to be the same date. How do we do this?

The next thing that would be really nice would be to be able to set the time ranges. Example:  the user is double clicking a day for a given client, it would automatically select a half hour range for the first available time, based on a stored procedure to determine this. If we could push a start and end time into the create appointment event, I could do the rest. Not a necessity, but nice. I need to figure out how to remove the All Day check as a priority. No dental appointment is all day.

Thanks, and great control!!
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Feb 2008
1 answer
106 views
Can anyone help, I need the scheduler to add the events not in one row in the database.

I mean when I want to add an event throw the advanced insert with this details :

Description:<Subject >

From: 1/13/2008 12:00 AM

To : 1/15/2008 12:00 AM

I want it to be added like this

<Subject> 1/13/2008 12:00AM – 1/14/2008 12:00:AM

<Subject> 1/14/2008 12:00AM – 1/15/2008 12:00:AM

But the current insert would insert it like this

<Subject> 1/13/2008 12:00AM – 1/15/2008 12:00:AM

Can you help me ??

Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Feb 2008
4 answers
200 views
I use the demo "Returning values from a Dialog" from radwindow in my application. This works fine for a textbox, but now I want to return a value from a grid. Becasue this happens client side I look for possiblity of client side "ItemCommand" event, but I find it onlx for standard ASP.NET rad grid but not for prometheus version. How can I accomplish this task?
Markus
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Feb 2008
1 answer
154 views
I have installed RadEditor For SharePoint MOSS 2007 permium edition. I followed the instructions step by step. The problem I am having is that when I try to create a hyperlink when editing the Telerik webpart, in Forefox, the links are not created. It allows me to go through all of the normal settings but when i hit Ok the link is not there.
Can anyone please help me out, I am new to RadEditor and really need this to work.
thanks,
Ian
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Feb 2008
8 answers
1.1K+ views
I use RadCombobox version "Prometheus" I want to get value from control but I can't find control in ItemTemplate.
Help me please!!!
PuM
Waranya
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Feb 2008
2 answers
161 views
Is there an event I can use, that will allow me to validate, and have control over all my columns just before the insert and update, where I can retrieve any column, and set any column in my current editable row.

for example, I have a 2 columns, that I show that concern a starttime and an end time, but I want to use those values, and pass it to the reoccurance engine (rad schedule), and write the results into a 3rd column, that I do not even show in my grid, just behind the scene.

Thanks.
Richard
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Feb 2008
2 answers
327 views

When I load a template into rad Editor using template manager there are problems with unicode characters, as they are not imported correctly.

Form example, in my template I have the following text:

- ATENCIÓN RECORDAR CAMBIAR EL LINK

If I cut and paste this text into the editor either on the desing mode or the html mode, the text remains the same.

But if I import a template with this text using the template manager I get the following text

- ATENCI�N RECORDAR CAMBIAR EL LINK

I haven't tried other special characters such as € $ %, etc...

What should I do about that?

Thank you

garfield
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 14 Feb 2008
3 answers
159 views
(Prometheus / VS2008, .net 3.5)
Hi, i have a master page w/ a RadMenu on it. I have a content page w/ an AjaxPanel and a few controls... on an Ajax call from inside the AjaxPanel, the RadMenu on the MasterPage just disappears... is this a known issue?

I have my Telerik ScriptManager on my MasterPage...

Thanks for the help.
Kyle.
Kyle Roche
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 14 Feb 2008
2 answers
99 views
In a 2-level heirarchy, the DefaultName property on the parent object is a reference to the Name property of the child object that has its Default property set to True.

With these objects as parent/child rows in a RadGrid, an edit to the Name of the child is not reflected back to the DefaultName of the parent after the update.  In fact, there seems to be no attempt to refresh the parent grid even though it has been set to update itself in RadAjaxManager.
Richard
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 14 Feb 2008
4 answers
150 views
Hey,
I have Used RadGrid "Promethese" with Ajax Manager.
My Grid has sorting,selection features.but when i run the project and do sorting on that grid after that try to select the row it wont allow me to  select row(nothing happen).
selection feature works only if i wont do sorting(means wont click on head field) then it works fine..

Any Solution
thanks
HHH
HHH
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 14 Feb 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?