Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
14 answers
480 views
hi there,

     I put a RadUpload Prometheus(Q3) on the DNN module(.ascx). I have done the settings in web.config. It's can upload files, but it return an error message everytime when postback. The message is "RadUpload Ajax call back error. Source url returned invalided content:". The following of the error message is the page's html code. Is anything I need to set up to make this error disappeard?
     The code is what I write on the DNN module(.ascx):
<telerik:RadProgressArea ID="RadProgressArea1" runat="server">
                        </telerik:RadProgressArea>
                        <telerik:RadProgressManager ID="RadProgressManager1" runat="server" Skin="Web20" />
                        <telerik:RadUpload ID="RadUpload1" runat="server" Skin="Web20" InputSize="40" Width="420px"/>
dc
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 Feb 2008
1 answer
123 views
I'm trying to see if this is possible, and I think it is, I just can't seem to figure out the coding.

I have a RadComboBox that I'm selecting multiple email addresses out of, so I have the AutoCompleteSeparator=";" turned on. I also have it using LoadOnDemand. This works great for the first email address, but when you start typing the second one, it's using the entire ComboBox text to search for the next value, not just what's after the last ";". Of course it doesn't find a match and then deletes your entry.

I'm thinking the solution is to search e.Text (this is the ComboBox text) for the last ";" and set e.Text to everything past that last ";". This is actually more straight forward .NET programming than something to do with the RadComboBox, but I thought someone here might have already tried this and could help.

I appreciate the assistance.
Philip
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 20 Feb 2008
0 answers
142 views
Hi,

I have one radscheduler and 2 dropdowns in my application, the values of the drop downs will get inserted/updated/deleted accordingly in the appointments data source.
 But when we drag and drop the appointments to different dates(here drop downs are set to their default value '-1' i.e they are not selected to the corresponding team and client), the default value of the drop downs is getting updated along with the dates. I just want the dates and times to get updated when a drag and drop is done and the rest of the values should be same. I have seen forums which says that there is no specific event for drag and drop.

Here do I need to use the RadScheduler's client side appointment click event? or can any thing be done in the RadScheduler's Update command event or code behind?...plz suggest
anu
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 20 Feb 2008
1 answer
139 views

I have a grid with the new GridDateTimeColumn
In my onUpdate I don't get any value for this column. 
I tried this code

Dim newValues As Hashtable = New Hashtable  
e.Item.OwnerTableView.ExtractValuesFromItem(newValues, editedItem)  
For Each entry As DictionaryEntry In newValues  
    Dim MyKey As String = entry.Key  
    Dim MyValue As String = entry.value  
Next 

I do get the loop and on MyKey I get the name of my column, but the value is nothing?
How can I extract the value out of this type of column?
I tried to search the forum for this but didn't find any related topics. :(

Missing User
 answered on 20 Feb 2008
1 answer
107 views
I've found a bug in the way the RadScriptManager script combining feature works. Here's the scenario:

We have scripts from two different assemblies (EvNet and CommunityBar). With script combining off, they come out in this order in the HTML:

EvNet:Globals.js
CommunityBar:Bar.js
EvNet:Foo.js
(a whole bunch more EvNet scripts)

With script combining on, the URL to the Telerik handler looks like this:
/<Telerik Handler Base URL>&::EvNet;<Globals.js Hash>:CommunityBar;<Bar.js Hash>;<Foo.js Hash>...

The result is an exception from the Telerik handler complaining that it couldn't find the script with <Foo.js Hash> hash in CommunityBar.dll which makes sense since that script is actually in EvNet.dll.

The logic that's building this URL can't handle the list not being sorted by assembly. While we can try and figure out a way on our end to ensure the list is properly sorted, to do so would be really tough (I know because I tried!). I can build some sample code to show you what I mean if that would help.

Let me know if you need anything else!
Erjan Gavalji
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Feb 2008
1 answer
105 views
Hello,

I noticed that the SelectOnTab property is no longer available for RadComboBox. Is there another way to achieve that functionality?

Tom
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Feb 2008
1 answer
146 views
I have the height property of a raddock object set to a lower unit than the height of its contents, and I was expecting a scroll to appear, but it doesn't.

If I click on the handle, the scroll appears while I'm dragging the dock, but disappear again when I drop it.

The only way I have to make the scroll appear and remain is to collapse and expand the dock again, but then also an horizontal scroll appears.

Is there any way to make the vertical scroll visible when needed automatically, hidding the horizontal scroll in the process?

Thank you

Sophy
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Feb 2008
7 answers
435 views
I m gonna put a "close" button in the page in Radwindow to close the window.
How can I achive this?

CHeers,
Elont
Mark Thomas
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 20 Feb 2008
1 answer
126 views
Hi..
I'm using VS2008 when I drop the controls onto a page... I get
Error creating Creating control....
Could not load file or assemby 'Telerik.Web.U.I...
thanks
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Feb 2008
1 answer
137 views
Hi guys,

Is there any way to manually throw the expand/collapse event from codebehind when having a herarchical grid with two levels ?

Vlad
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Feb 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?