Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
245 views
I am trying integrate Telerik Controls on MOSS master page. I have followed the steps provided in MOSS_WhitePaper.

1- I have registered following server tags

<%

@ Register TagPrefix="telerik" Namespace="Telerik.Web.UI"

Assembly="Telerik.Web.UI, Version=2007.3.1323.35, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=121fae78165ba3d4" %>

<%

@ Register TagPrefix="radTS" Namespace="Telerik.WebControls"

Assembly="RadTabStrip.Net2, Version=3.6.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a87324b017ca21ce" %>

2- I have enabled the <SafeControls>

<

SafeControl Assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" Namespace="System.Web.UI" TypeName="*" Safe="True" />

<

SafeControl Assembly="RadTabStrip.Net2, Version=3.6.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a87324b017ca21ce" Namespace="Telerik.RadTabStripUtils" TypeName="*" Safe="True" />

<

SafeControl Assembly="RadTabStrip.Net2, Version=3.6.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a87324b017ca21ce" Namespace="Telerik.RadControlUtils" TypeName="*" Safe="True" />

<

SafeControl Assembly="RadTabStrip.Net2, Version=3.6.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a87324b017ca21ce" Namespace="Telerik.WebControls" TypeName="*" Safe="True" />

<

SafeControl Assembly="Telerik.Web.UI, Version=2007.3.1323.35, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=121fae78165ba3d4" Namespace="Telerik.Web.UI" TypeName="*" Safe="True" />

<

SafeControl Assembly="RadMenu.Net2, Version=4.4.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=bbe59a8ad3533e68" Namespace="Telerik.RadMenuUtils" TypeName="*" Safe="True" />


3- I have enabled <httpHandlers> as below

<

add path="Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx" verb="*" type="Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler, Telerik.Web.UI, Version=2007.3.1323.35, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=121fae78165ba3d4" validate="false" />

<

add path="Telerik.Web.UI.SpellCheckHandler.axd" verb="*" type="Telerik.Web.UI.SpellCheckHandler, Telerik.Web.UI, Version=2007.3.1323.35, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=121fae78165ba3d4" validate="false" />

<

add path="Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd" verb="*" type="Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource, Telerik.Web.UI, Version=2007.3.1323.35, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=121fae78165ba3d4" validate="false" />


When I try to enable <RadScriptManager>, I get following error. But enabling <RadStyleScriptManger> works...Error message below

Parser Error Message: Unknown server tag 'telerik:RadScriptManager'.

Line 53:              functionality, and events that occur on a Web page. -->
Line 54:         <WebPartPages:SPWebPartManager runat="Server" />
Line 55:         <telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager1" runat="server" ScriptMode="Inherit" EnableScriptCombine="true">
Line 56:         </telerik:RadScriptManager>

Can anyone help on this?

Thanks
Erjan Gavalji
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Feb 2008
2 answers
370 views
I looked at one of your samples here and made a minor modification to change what I needed to grab out of the RadGrid.

The project is built around the RowClick event on the client side, but I need to be able to open the RadWindow from a GridButtonColumn or similar using similar javascript. The problem is I don't know how to modify it to make it work so I can use it like I want.

Here is the script I am using currently:

    <script type="text/javascript"> 
  
    function RowClick(sender, eventArgs) 
    {         
        var MasterTableView = eventArgs.get_tableView();         
        var cell = MasterTableView.getCellByColumnUniqueName(MasterTableView.get_dataItems()[eventArgs.get_itemIndexHierarchical()], "item");    
        var cell2 = MasterTableView.getCellByColumnUniqueName(MasterTableView.get_dataItems()[eventArgs.get_itemIndexHierarchical()], "OrdNumb"); 
        var cell3 = MasterTableView.getCellByColumnUniqueName(MasterTableView.get_dataItems()[eventArgs.get_itemIndexHierarchical()], "POS");  
        var cell4 = MasterTableView.getCellByColumnUniqueName(MasterTableView.get_dataItems()[eventArgs.get_itemIndexHierarchical()], "HdrBuyFromBP");           
        var oWnd = radopen("Details.aspx?item=" + cell.innerHTML + "&Order_No=" + cell2.innerHTML + "&POS=" + cell3.innerHTML + "&BP=" + cell4.innerHTML ); 
    } 
    </script> 


And when I run and click the imagebutton I am using in the gridbuttoncolumn I get a jscript error of undefined.

Thanks!
Missing User
 answered on 26 Feb 2008
5 answers
152 views
How can I export an Excel file minus the hierarchy data?
Michael
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 26 Feb 2008
1 answer
94 views
While I deploy solution of RadEditor from version 4.3.2.0 to 4.4.1.0.
 
I Found error code 6759 in event viewer.
 
The detail was shown as below.
 
The Execute method of job definition "SPSolutionDeploymentJobDefinition" (id "f6d10874-5c6b-4a6f-b762-7f9bc290b3af") threw an exception.
The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\..\wpresources\RadEditorSharePoint\4.4.1.0__1f131a624888eeed\RadControls/Editor/Skins/Telerik/Img/productBox.gif' because it is being used by another process.
A solution can not be deployed and show error at deployment status of solution management page.
 
How should I do? Please help.

Best Regards,
lee
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Feb 2008
1 answer
213 views

Hi Telerik Support team,

I Hope everything going well.Please send the solution as soon as possible.

I'm having a issue with Ajax Prometheus control(<telerik:RadAjaxPanel>)working with asp.net button control.

Actually i'm facing problem with button_click event.

I'm using asp.net button with in the <telerik:RadAjaxPanel>.when i click fist time button click event is working fine
when i click once again it not working.

If i comment the <telerik:RadAjaxPanel> button click event is working fine.

Please can one help me out find out the solution,or which property i need to set to avoid  for this issue.

Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Feb 2008
3 answers
109 views
Hello there,

today we've found out a new Bug:

If I insert a table without a tablebody in my Wiki-Content (HTML-View), the Rad-Editor inserts the tbody, when I switch to Designer-View or I finish the editing.
Example:

Start-HTMLCode:
"<table>
<tr><td>Data...</td></tr>
</table>"
-----------------------------
1st switch / Edit!
Insert of <tbody>

"<table>
<tbody>
<tr>
<td>Data...</td></tr></tbody></table>"
---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

But if I insert this HTML-Code:
"<table>wrong
<tr><td>Data...</td></tr>
</table>"
-------------------------------
1st switch / Edit! 
Insert of <tbody> + <> Container surrounding "wrong"

"<table><>wrong </>
<tbody>
<tr>
<td>Data...</td></tr></tbody></table>"

--------------------------------
2nd switch / Edit
1rst adding "&lt;&gt;"

"<table><>&lt;&gt;wrong </>
<tbody>
<tr>
<td>Data...</td></tr></tbody></table>"
--------------------------------
3rd switch / Edit
2nd adding "&lt;&gt;"

"<table><>&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;wrong </>
<tbody>
<tr>
<td>Data...</td></tr></tbody></table>"

and so on!!!

The same happens with this Code, after every switch/edit, the following String is added "&lt;&gt;"
"<table>
<tbody>
<tr><>&lt;&gt;wrong </>
<td>Data...</td></tr></tbody></table>"
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Feb 2008
1 answer
183 views
Hi Guys,

http://www.telerik.com/DEMOS/ASPNET/Prometheus/Grid/Examples/Client/VirtualScrollPaging/DefaultCS.aspx

One flaw we have noticed when trying to implement the Yahoo style loading of is that it never retains the Scroll Position as in your example.  Which is not very user friendly.  Is there a work around for this?

Thanks

Sean
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Feb 2008
3 answers
152 views
Hi We currently have rad editor for moss 2007. We have created a new CSSstyle.css. We have modified the htmleditorcustomstyles.css to match our CSSstyle file. Currently we are getting all the class styles correct in the drop down menu.

In the table wizard on the other hand we are not getting the css styles for the tables and we are getting the other class styles repeated.

We are not sure how to show the table class styles in the table wizard.
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Feb 2008
3 answers
302 views
I am using Prometheus Rad Grid. i have Image Button in Grid to move up and down. Can any one help me out how to do row up and down in prometheus..i have seen some threads for that but none is working out..

Thank You
 
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Feb 2008
1 answer
143 views
hello,
thanks alot for your great work guys ;-)

we have currently the problem that we cant create links with the protocolls mms and rtsp.

creating a link in radEditor with using the "linkg manager" is easy and works fine.
but when saving the content the property  "href" of the <a> tag is stripped out by moss.

anny ideas how to solve this?

many thanks from germany/frankfurt
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Feb 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?