Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
4 answers
186 views
I am trying to hide the dateinput of the radcalendar control but when I do I get a javascript error (Invalid Operation) telling me that the dateinput does not exist. Have someone experienced this ? Is there a workaround? All I do is setting the datinput-visible to false. Thanks.
John Brownell
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Mar 2008
7 answers
237 views

I cannot get the ResolveUpdateControls to fire for the ajax manager.  This exact procedure works in latest asp.net release, am I missing something with the new version?

<asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server" /> 
<telerik:RadAjaxManager ID="AdminAjaxManager" runat="server" 
OnAjaxRequest="AdminAjaxManager_AjaxRequest" 
OnResolveUpdatedControls="AdminAjaxManager_ResolveUpdatedControls">  
                <AjaxSettings> 
                    <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="Button1"/>  
                </AjaxSettings> 
            </telerik:RadAjaxManager> 
            <asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" OnClick="Button1_Click" Text="Button" />      
                    <radT:RadTreeView ID="AdminTreeView" runat="server">  
                    </radT:RadTreeView> 
                

protected void AdminAjaxManager_AjaxRequest(object sender, AjaxRequestEventArgs e)  
{  
 
}  
protected void AdminAjaxManager_ResolveUpdatedControls(object sender, AjaxUpdatedControlsEventArgs e)  
{  
 
}  
protected void Button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)  
{  
 
} 

Richard
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Mar 2008
1 answer
127 views
Hi
         I have created docks dynamically, Each dock have one chart , I want to open new window onclick on the dock. Then how to open new  window....
Petio Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Mar 2008
3 answers
96 views
Hi,
what is happening with page inside the window when user restores minimized window? We have an applet showing image, loaded with javascript, and seems that after restore the page is refreshed or so. Can you give more details on this? It is any way to keep underlying page on min/restore like it was in non-prometheus version?

Thanks
Alex
Alex Dybenko
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 04 Mar 2008
1 answer
129 views

I have a RadComboBox with two values.  I want to select a value from the combobox, then click a submit button.  When I do this, I want a RadWindow to open and for the SelectedValue of the combobox item to be passed to the RadWindow.

Here is the code for my JS function

<script type="text/javascript">
 function OpenPositionedWindow(oButton, url, windowName)
 {
   var oWnd = window.radopen(url,windowName); 
 }
 function openRadWindow(ContractID)
 {
    var oWnd = radopen("ContractAddContractBlock.aspx?ContractID=" + ContractID, "AddBlock" );
    oWnd.Center();
 }
         
</script>

Here is the code for the combobox
        <telerik:RadComboBox ID="RadComboBox1" Runat="server"
            RadComboBoxImagePosition="Right">
            <Items>
                <telerik:RadComboBoxItem runat="server" Text="Test1" Value="1" />
                <telerik:RadComboBoxItem runat="server" Text="Test2" Value="2" />
            </Items>
<CollapseAnimation Type="OutQuint" Duration="200"></CollapseAnimation>

<ExpandAnimation Type="OutQuart"></ExpandAnimation>
        </telerik:RadComboBox>

Here is the code for my button

<asp:Button ID="Button1" OnClick="openRadWindow('<%# radcomboxbox1.selectedvalue %>'); return false;" runat="server" Text="Button" />

When I run it, I get
BC30456: 'openRadWindow' is not a member of 'ASP.test_aspx'.

This is the only article I found relative to my problem but due to its age I don't know if it is still relevant.
http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/thread/b311D-babeg.aspx

Am I going at this the right way?  It seems like my problems is all in the OnClick of the button, but I'm just not sure why.  I have tried a standard HTML button as well so it would be all client-side, but I get a similar error.

Thanks.

Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Mar 2008
1 answer
131 views
Greetings!

I've described the problem regarding ColorPicker:
ColorPicker CSS problems when loading on AJAX request

Seems for that reason RadUpload doesn't load its CSS.

Could you confirm the problem? Has it been solved already (you promised to fix in the coming service pack)?

Thanks,
Roman
Sophy
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Mar 2008
5 answers
212 views
Hi,

Is it possible to create the RadTreeViewContextMenu from client javascript code? If so, can use an equivalent to server LoadXml() method to load it's contents?

Thanks!
relper
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Mar 2008
4 answers
122 views
Hi all,

I have a Prometheus RadGrid with a master table / detail table.  So when the master table loads for the first time, it displays a list of rows with a "+" sign as the first column.  If I click any "+" sign, I see my detail grid correctly.  This all works good.

My question is, can I load the radgrid so that all the detail tables are displayed initially?  That is, no having to click the "+".  It would be like they were all clicked when the page loads.

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks,
Bob
Bob
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Mar 2008
3 answers
204 views
For some reason when I add a dock command to the commands collections it doesn't get added in the source code for my webpage.  What's odd is that if you go back and look at the "collections" property in VS2008 it shows up - the command that is.  So, I thought I would try to add the <telerik:DockCommand /> directly to the source.  That throws an error creating control error in the IDE.  The following is the specific error "No 'runat=server' attribute present on the dockcommand tag."  Has anyone experienced this?
Petio Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Mar 2008
1 answer
109 views
Hi
       I have created RadDockLayout dynamically, I want to fire SaveDockLayout event on  particular Button, So How it will work?
        OR Any option for the SaveDockLayout function.



 
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Mar 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?